How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyduck View Post
Does anyone remember Sienna Miller's fallout from dating Balthazar Getty? Obviously it's a bit different since KStew isn't actually dating this guy, but I wonder if she'll get the same backlash Sienna did
good morning all...I think that Kristen gets and will get even more backlash than Sienna did - Sienna was always known as this "free-spirit" so no one expected differently from her..*

No idea for how long that affair between Kristen and Rupert was going on but they got caught and now the house is on fire! I fear, his wife will give him another chance though... as for Rob...If he has some self-respect he will have to leave her! They haven't been married for 30 years or so, so if she got already "bored" by now I would question that relationship after all...cheating usually is a sign that something is missing or going wrong in a relationship, may it be on a psychological level or physical...

Last edited by MulletProof; 26-07-2012 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Please stay on topic.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Didn't Kristen also cheat on her ex boyfriend with Robert pattinson..? Just sayin'

26-07-2012
fashion insider

I'm really amused by people's reactions. I mean this is why gossip sells so well. I'm interested in seeing the final outcome as well but some reactions are just dumb. I feel sorry for all parties involved. People are like vultures sometimes.

I also don't think that Kristen's reputation will get too damaged. It seriously happens all the time and will soon be forgotten anyway.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

26-07-2012
I don't know

If a majority of her Twilight fanbase abandons her, this could be very damaging for her. She's not exactly the most likable celebrity, not very talented (debatable) and her entire appeal so far in terms of studio and media coverage is that she can bring in the Twilight audience and their money. The twilight audience is her tool in competing with other actresses in her age group like Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

^^ the reactions have definitely been the most amusing part. My favorites are the sect-like arguments in favor of a freakin' celebrity they've never met.

Overall it's been a great month of gossip indeed. I'm thinking a certain company's investing quite a bit in damage control (aka. number of television networks running the story).

26-07-2012
fashion insider

I didn't follow her to begin with because of her likeable personality. I mean there are a lot of people that just follow her because of Twilight and because of her relationship with Robert but I don't think that this will influence her career in the long run.
But no one can say now how the future will turn out.

@MulletProof: Some people act like she cheated on them. I'll never get how people can get so involved with celebrities.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ I know right?. Creeps.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

19 pages of discussing this girl? it's 19 pages too many, which (almost) makes me feel bad for this post.
who cares really? apart from twilight she hasn't delivered anything. she's not a fine actress and hardly has the potential to become one, as harsh as that might sound.
hollywood/media interests vs the public/tabloid consumers 1-0.

Last edited by style_expert; 26-07-2012 at 01:38 AM.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by loladonna

This is the first time I'm looking forward to Twilight press. The awkwardness should be pretty awesome
Quote:
Originally posted by eternitygoddess

The BD2 promo tour will be very entertaining to watch. I'm getting the popcorn ready.

The meltdown of the Robsten/Twilight fandom is hilariously entertaining.
i so agree with you.
twihards are craaaaazy, it should be fun!

oh and this picture is priceless!!

Liberty Ross...she seems kinda attention seeker also, so i don´t personally have any sympathy for her or any of them.
they all seem to be messed up.

Last edited by Jenna-maria; 26-07-2012 at 01:45 AM.

26-07-2012
scenester

I just don't see this story destroying anyone's career. Hollywood doesn't really care about cheating and the public soon forgets once the next scandal comes along. Her career is actually going pretty well outside of Twilight, her boyfriend is the one that needs to worry. What else has he done besides Twilight?

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

^more than her and with better critical reaction (she just had been in some little movies prior to twilight)

i don't think this will damage her career. i agree that most of her fans are twilight fans, but the hate towards her is still limited. the hardcore fans are still in denial and most others seem to be disappointed and angry, but not hateful angry at her. she def needs those fans though because she's not in the same league as Stone, Mulligan or Lawrence (talent-wise), people only hired her because of her name, not talent, so the next movies will be interesting.
but maybe this will make her more interesting for guys. most guys regarded her as the little twilight girl or sourpuss, but with a sex/cheating scandal attached to her, maybe people will see her in a different light, and not just negatively.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe24 View Post
A tabloid called Famous Weekly just tweeted that they will release 50 more images from the car rendezvous next week Monday.
Really? That means this won't calm down till the end of next week. French press is probably the only one that can show these pics in print.

26-07-2012
fashion insider

In an industry where people care more about money than they did before, who is going to want to employ and actress who people don't want to invest in or see films of? She was already unlikeable and her talent has always been questioned by the public.

Her career may be fine after but she's fallen even further behind the likes of Mulligan, Jennifer Lawrence, and Rooney Mara when it comes to being casted in films. I mean look what happened to Blake Lively and Soderbergh where the producers pulled the funding because of her being in it.

The Famous pics can't be that explicit, perhaps more suggestive of the act. That or their lying.
Posted via Mobile Device

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

^what did they say regarding the pics? anything more than that they have 50 more? like how explicit they are?

26-07-2012
backstage pass

I'm still mildly shocked that this happened. What is wrong with her? Jeezes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart