How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-07-2012
you soft and only

Hmmm... A Stweart/Pattinson scandal seems right on time to me. Breaking Dawn, Pt. 2 comes out in about 4 months and this will ensure that we "remember" it's existence.

24-07-2012
fashion elite

his wife just deleted her twitter page, plus she recently tweeted "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"

it's also on e!, yahoo and people so i say it's pretty legit.

24-07-2012
fashion icon

I feel terrible for Rob, Liberty, and the children but as for Kirsten and Rupert...not so much. Did they seriously think that they wouldn't get caught? Also, when Kristen and Rob got together wasn't she still dating her longterm boyfriend Michael? Unfortunately this doesn't paint her a very good light if two of her relationships have (possibly) ended through cheating. But obviously, we don't know the whole story yet, though it seems like it's already making headlines everywhere.

24-07-2012
tfs star

He certainly has a type, plus didn't Liberty play her mother in the film? Considering that all the major news outlets are reporting, it most likely is true.

24-07-2012
backstage pass

Ugh, this sucks for those hurt by their actions but things like this happen. I remember being 22 and having all that energy. She's been dating Rob for like 3 years right? Maybe longer cause she started filming Twilight before she turned 18.
I also work in the entertainment industry and I know what it's like to work 14 hour days on movie sets. The cast and crew begins to grow on you and become your family.

25-07-2012
tfs star

Apparently Liberty posted a picture of a drunk Snow White on her Instagram with the caption not so pretty and pure after all or something to that effect. This was a day or two ago.

25-07-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelbojangles View Post
Ugh, this sucks for those hurt by their actions but things like this happen. I remember being 22 and having all that energy. She's been dating Rob for like 3 years right? Maybe longer cause she started filming Twilight before she turned 18.
I also work in the entertainment industry and I know what it's like to work 14 hour days on movie sets. The cast and crew begins to grow on you and become your family.
But a family you want to f*ck?

Honestly, I think Kristen and Robert are more of a PR couple (that does hook-up occasionally) but this reveal will probably result in a 'she cheated on me'-breakup for Robert to spin publicity wife.

Her sleeping with a married director? It's tacky as hell but the fault really lies with the director.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

I did not even know those 2 people were together... knew about Bella/Vampire but not the real life romance... oh well... who think actors never sleeps with directors anyway?

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post

Her sleeping with a married director? It's tacky as hell but the fault really lies with the director.
The fault mostly lies with the married man but what kind of person are you to sleep with a man who is married and has children? Liberty Ross played her mother in the film. There are pictures of them at the film premiere. I feel really sad for Liberty. The director is the most responsible but Kristen is still disgusting.

25-07-2012
I don't know

^Of course, that's why I said it was tacky as hell.

25-07-2012
you soft and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionmuse View Post
his wife just deleted her twitter page, plus she recently tweeted "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"

it's also on e!, yahoo and people so i say it's pretty legit.
I just can't help but be cynical when it comes to the timing of types of gossip stories.

25-07-2012
trendsetter

Oh Kristen. What have you done?!
Posted via Mobile Device

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

the timing definitely is interesting, but Rob wilkl start promoting his new movie Cosmopolis in just a few weeks, poor guy, i don't want to be in his shoes.
and those "it's photoshopped" pictures just proove to me that those pics are real. her fans were saying that her hair is too dark in the pictures with the director, but it's clearly just the lighting, her hair is identical in the pictures and they are from the same day (or the day after). i wonder whether this is the most "passionate" picture they have

i just wonder about the timeline of the "affair". why would you meet up with the director of your movie months after the movie is out and suddenly start something (what exactly we don't know) when your boyfriend is in town. wouldn't you normally have that affair in a far away country while shooting the movie?(they shot it in england and Rob was in America at the time iirc)

anyway, she cheated on her previous boyfriend to be with Rob (if not physically, most obviously emotionally), this isn't too surprising, once a cheater, always a cheater. i only feel bad for the wife and kids.

is there still a chance that this isn't true? the story in People pretty much sounds like it's damage control by her publicist, trying to make this a one time little mistake, but deep down she's a good girl who would never hurt others...

25-07-2012
I don't know

^I don't think that rational thinking has a big presence when being unfaithful. I'm guessing they started going at it during the promo tour. It creeps me out though that he's 19 years her senior.

25-07-2012
fashion elite

now that is a real rumor topic - juicy!

http://professionalfangirldotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/x2_d97e998.jpg

I think the director's wife believes the affair - that's the pic she posted on her instagram after all:

I wonder if there are more pics and if those pics are real showing Kristen and her alleged affair

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart