How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-07-2012
fashion insider

I'm sure I read somewhere that they show her umm servicing the director and that there's a video of the pap pictures. I probably saw it on ONTD so grain of salt and all that and to be honest there's a lot of speculation out there.
Posted via Mobile Device

26-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerbowyStegner View Post
Didn't Kristen also cheat on her ex boyfriend with Robert pattinson..? Just sayin'
That was certainly "rumoured" at the time. But amusingly, the twitards gleefully ignored it because their fantasy OTP could finally happen irl. Ofc, now they are screaming foul play at the pictures and how Kristen would never do something like that because she's so honest and sincere . The level of their imagination is hilarious though: Ted Casablanca tweets that everything about Robsten is arranged = E!Online is denying the story. Some random person on IMDB board invents a story about how Liberty called a radio station to deny = taken as gospel, even though it was refuted by the radio station! Kristen and Rupert release direct statements? Video or it didn't happen!

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
^what did they say regarding the pics? anything more than that they have 50 more? like how explicit they are?
The original tweet that I saw, didn't specify. It just said that they had 50 pics more and would be released on Monday.

Quote:
Kristen's shock fling behind Rob's back - on Monday FAMOUS will publish all 50 pics of Kristen with her SWATH director Rupert Sanders AS

Last edited by advo; 26-07-2012 at 04:33 AM.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

^^

eta:thanks advo

eta2: Ted is so full of sh*t, i can't believe people actually still visit his site

Last edited by Alvedansen; 26-07-2012 at 04:35 AM.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

I don't give a crap about Twilight or anyone whose ever been in one of those movies (with the exception of Michael Sheen), but it doesn't matter whose involved or if "it happens everyday," It's WRONG. Cheating is inexcusable. They are both adults who obviously put some thought into this considering it looks like it happened on more than one occasion. They purposefully hurt the ones they supposedly love so much and I find that disgusting. The fact that they both could do something like that knowing there are children involved (Sanders 5 and 7 year old) makes me sick to my stomach. I really feel bad for the spouses who were hurt and have to figure out how to process this heartbreak while the press has a field day. It really takes a heartless person to do something like that to their "loved ones" (or rather, TWO heartless people).
Posted via Mobile Device

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

^can't give you any more karma, but i completely agree with you sobriquet

26-07-2012
backstage pass

On one of the pictures of her and Sunders it really looks like he's ...going down on her in the car. I'm seriously shocked, I first thought it was all bullsh*t but now, with the public apologize and everything I seriously feel bad for Ross and Pattinson. Moreover, Sunders' wife was playing Kristen's mother in Snow White, I can't believe her husband would do that to her! The promo tour for the last Twilight movie is sure going to be awkward, or maybe one of Rob and Kristen won't show up...

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLove View Post
Her career is actually going pretty well outside of Twilight, her boyfriend is the one that needs to worry.
It's pretty obvious that's her so-called career is all build up on the Twilight movies. Don't want to sound rude, but unfortunately for Kristen, the one and only thing she can bring to the movie project in the Twilight audience.

Last edited by Prairie; 26-07-2012 at 04:57 AM.

26-07-2012
front row

The whole thing is so stupid that it makes me want to believe its just kind of a sick attempt to keep people interested before the last Twilight movie hits screens Who cheats like that? I guess that even average people try to be more discreet about things like that. The whole affair is so disgusting and embarrassing.

Kristens made a huge fool out of herself. I guess that a lot of people liked her for the image that she's created around herself - being so unhollywood, staying away from some big dramas and being supposedly very private about her personal life. It all turns into kind of a bs right now. Also career wise, I think shell be taken even less seriously. But maybe, Im just nave about the hollywood reality, and shell come unscathed through this.

As for Sanders, I feel very sorry for his family, but I think that most of people do not really care about him, they are more shocked with Kristen being involved in this.

26-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie View Post
It's pretty obvious that's her so-called career is all build up on the Twilight movies. Don't want to sound rude, but unfortunately for Kristen, the one and only thing she can bring to the movie project in the Twilight audience.
I honestly don't think her career will be damaged by this because her career could never be maintained at the level of the Twilight frenzy. It would have to die down eventually, and the majority does not think she's a great actress. So she can go back to doing indies and whatever strikes her fancy. Will movie studios turn their backs on her because of this? No way. She's young and pretty, and it will be forgotten in no time. The Twilight audience would never have sustained her career anyway.

Most people seem to focus on RPatz, but I think this might interests this forum:

Quote:
Speaking to YOU (Magazine), Liberty said: 'I think that having been a model and so self-sufficient for those years, I was very ready to get married and have babies.

'I romanticised domesticity for a while, and loved having a shopping list of groceries stuck to the fridge for the first time.

'But moving here (from London to LA) and starting a life all over again was a lot harder than I had anticipated. I just didn’t think it would be as isolating and daunting as it turned out to be.

'I can honestly say that it took me five years to feel happy here.'

The 33-year-old beauty then opened up even further, insinuating she lived life as a single mother, but never actually saying a bad word about her beloved Rupert.

She continued: 'I would never say out loud that I am raising my children alone, but a lot of the time it has felt like that.
Too much: Liberty, pictured with Rupert on the set of Snow White and The Huntsman, has deleted her Twitter page

'I went from the glamour of working with Karl Lagerfeld and John Galliano to living on an isolated hilltop, with my husband gone most of the time.'

However, she seemed to think they had conquered their differences, adding: 'But that’s why everything feels so amazing now. We rode through the really hard times and we stuck it out...

'Without them (her siblings, four out of six whom also live in Los Angeles) I probably would have packed up and gone back to London.'

Liberty's world was turned upside down when allegations emerged that K-Stew had an affair with her husband.
Source

---

I feel so sorry for Liberty and their kids! I can't imagine having supported a guy this much, and then he turns around and punch you in the stomach like that. Absolutely sickening!

Last edited by advo; 26-07-2012 at 05:28 AM.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders are both such losers.

Sanders: What more is there to say? His behaviour is inexcusable. The man is a pig who betrayed his wife, let down his kids, and really f*cked up his professional interests by having an affair with his female lead.

K-Stew: Eh. She was stupid, selfish, and immature. Being "young and immature" doesn't excuse her behaviour either. If she wants to f*ck around because she's bored with her current guy - sure, go for it, but have the common decency to break it off with the boyfriend first and have the basic respect not be a homewrecker and have an affair with a married man with kids (whose wife was a co-worker, jesus!).

Honestly, the most interesting part of the whole sordid affair has been the total meltdown and hysteria in the crazy Twi-Hard, Robsten-shipping fandom. Hopefully those nutters can finally tone down their cray!

I wouldn't know if this mud will stick to K-Stew, but really, as others have said before, the main thing that made her an important actress was the moolah that she could bring to projects by guaranteeing the support of the Twilight fandom.

If they turn on her, then I can't see what else would make her attractive to directors/casting agents - it's not exactly like she's blazing up our screens with her overwhelming acting talent or vibrant, graceful personality.

Frankly, it might well be better if this self-entitled and mediocre actress (my opinion based on her films, and consistently self-indulgent and bratty interviews) can give way to far more talented, lesser-known actresses.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
I honestly don't think her career will be damaged by this because her career could never be maintained at the level of the Twilight frenzy. It would have to die down eventually, and the majority does not think she's a great actress. So she can go back to doing indies and whatever strikes her fancy. Will movie studios turn their backs on her because of this? No way. She's young and pretty, and it will be forgotten in no time. The Twilight audience would never have sustained her career anyway.
I mostly agree with what you've said. I just tried to explain that "her career is actually going pretty well outside of Twilight" because of her being a part of Twilight, and not because of her acting skills or critics' support. At least, that's how I see it.

26-07-2012
front row

I totally agree with everything you said ponytrot ... and I actually hope that roles will be given to better young actresses in the future, I never understood why Kristen continued being casted (if you base it on her acting skills) ... well apart from the fanbase ...

26-07-2012
fashion insider

^^^Not only was Liberty a co-worker, the d*ck husband even brought in his kids to play extras.

^^Ah I see. Yes, I get that.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

^omg

26-07-2012
front row

I feel so sorry for those kids!! : (

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart