How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-07-2012
windowshopping

I couldn't care less about Kristen or Rupert at this point. I feel so sorry for Liberty and her children, and partially for Robert (It's shifty to me because Kristen did have another boyfriend and it's common knowledge that she emotionally cheated at the very least).

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
I'm sure I read somewhere that they show her umm servicing the director and that there's a video of the pap pictures. I probably saw it on ONTD so grain of salt and all that and to be honest there's a lot of speculation out there.
Posted via Mobile Device
i've read that too on ONTD, but i think only one person mentioned it casually when the news first broke and i haven't seen anything else about it or by anyone else, so i think there won't be a vid (or maybe there will be and that's why their PR is working overtime).

what i'm disgusted tho is that the whitewashing of rupert has already started - they went for "he's a family guy and very romantic" (oh and a cheater!) article last night on people.com. i think this might be turned into kristen vs. liberty as it usually goes, exempting him of all the negative spotlight.

26-07-2012
fashion insider

^ I thought the same when I saw the family guy angle, Rupert is so throwing Kristen under the bus. It's every man for himself out there to be honest and they are both not going to give a flying damn about their family/partner.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen is doing the same thing. lying about it only been this once and how she loves Rob, the media paints her as this little girl who made a stupid mistake
she worked with the wife AND kids for months and still chose to get it on with the guy, they are equally vile pigs in this scenario, the only person i feel truly sorry for is Liberty (and the kids obviously, that goes without saying)

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

I just saw the scans posted by Koko (thanx ! ).
I'm talking disgusted.Kristen and Rupert seem very emotionally involved on the pix, bery much "into" each other.
They're both liars (to their partner and wife) and cheaters.
I feel sorry for Liberty, her kids and Rob.(for the pain and the public humilation this affair has caused them.)

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

Last edited by MARLOWE TIGER; 26-07-2012 at 07:45 AM.

26-07-2012
tfs star

wow gross. Boy I hope Rob doesn't take her back.
I think it will damage her career. If the public don't like you anymore, and you can't act, you have no more career

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
^more than her and with better critical reaction (she just had been in some little movies prior to twilight)

i don't think this will damage her career. i agree that most of her fans are twilight fans, but the hate towards her is still limited. the hardcore fans are still in denial and most others seem to be disappointed and angry, but not hateful angry at her. she def needs those fans though because she's not in the same league as Stone, Mulligan or Lawrence (talent-wise), people only hired her because of her name, not talent, so the next movies will be interesting.
but maybe this will make her more interesting for guys. most guys regarded her as the little twilight girl or sourpuss, but with a sex/cheating scandal attached to her, maybe people will see her in a different light, and not just negatively.
I don't think so. At least Stewart has Adventureland and Into the Wild (and The Runaways & Welcome to the Rileys were decent). And she got great reviews for On the Road despite the sucky reception. And prior to that, she had Panic Room and Speak.

Pattinson has a fairly ambitious film by a great director (Cosmopolis), but that got mixed reviews. That is all.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Their chemistry was obvious: How Kristen Stewart only had eyes for Rupert Sanders at dinner during press tour

26 July 2012
Scroll down to see the video

Although they were at a dinner with cast and crew, Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders only had eyes for each other

While there were other people around, Kristen and married Rupert sat close together as they enjoyed their meal

Kristen tore her attention away from Rupert long enough to chat to someone across the table but he is still turned in his beautiful leading lady's direction
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz21jUawTmf
dailymail

Last edited by MARLOWE TIGER; 26-07-2012 at 07:57 AM.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

'He's still in shock': Devastated Robert Pattinson's heartache over Kristen Stewart's admission of guilt
  • He's 'devastated' by tryst with British director
  • Relationship hangs in the balance after her grovelling apology
26 July 2012
While Kristen Stewart and her married director paramour Rupert Sanders have both issued grovelling apologies for their exposed affair, Robert Pattinson has remained resolutely silent.

Even the cuckolded wife, British model Liberty Ross, has taken a few swipes via cryptic Twitter postings, but sources close to Robert, 26, say the actor is too devastated to yet formulate a response.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

It's so weird to me that Kristen Stewart is not only the highest paid actress in Hollywood, but now her fame is rivaling someone like Angelina Jolie--especially after this affair. So crazy for someone who is so...awkward. I did notice that she seemed to be enjoying the fame more at Cannes though, so maybe she's feeling herself more.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

she's looking at charlize in those pics, not rupert.

Alvie - there was not one article whitewashing kristen on people.com except for the article containing her apology. we may be doubtful of the length of this relationship (since it's clear this was not one time only), but i didn't see one article on how she's romantic and oh so in love with rob on people.com (correct me if i'm wrong ). quite the opposite,even eonline has been posting stuff like "signs we didn't see of their affair" etc. (and then re-tracked it by saying how this was indeed one time only if it is to believe the sources, but that also whitewashes rupert, once again).

Last edited by dajrekshn; 26-07-2012 at 08:18 AM.

26-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Kristen Stewart is writing an apology letter asking for forgiveness from the wife of the director she cheated on Robert Pattinson with, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The 22-year-old star of The Twilight Saga plans to say how sorry she is in a private note to Rupert Sanders’ wife Liberty Ross, after omitting the British model from the public apology she released Wednesday.

“Kristen didn’t feel it was appropriate to issue a public apology to Liberty once the story of her affair with Rupert broke,” a source close to the situation said.

“Instead, she’s going to do the decent thing and write Liberty a private letter expressing her deepest regret for her actions.

“She was thinking of including Liberty, Rupert and the kids in her public apology – but Kristen was so desperate to save her relationship with Rob she decided to concentrate on that first.

“Kristen feels she made a terribly naïve mistake and will do anything to make amends. The fact that Liberty and Rupert have two kids has now dawned on her and she feels awful for what she did,” the source revealed.
I wonder when was the last time her PR slept? So she just realised that she messed with a married man?

Radar Online

Last edited by pixiedust1603; 26-07-2012 at 08:23 AM.

26-07-2012
backstage pass

first pics of her since all this came out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ss-letter.html

she seems to be pleading for the paps to leave her alone? good luck! i thought she would have laid low for a lot longer

Last edited by franki; 26-07-2012 at 08:28 AM.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

daj:i just meant that she's not getting blamed or called a homewrecker (as far as i've seen at least). when this happened with Sienna Miller and Leann Rimes they were attacked much worse. Kristen is also a serial cheater, the reporting to me just seems very different. but i haven't read every article, so i might be wrong here, but from my perception, the media is taking it very easy on Kristen.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Pixie - LOL, as if she's finally waking up from a dream. must be that the private backlash is huge around her.

Alvie - well, most of the fandom is still finding photoshopping excuses, but the general backlash on her is big judging by other communites/forums. seriously, she's picking the blame big time all around the place, but that's just my perception i guess. the housewrecking article just came out on eonline i think, they picked out Liberty's interview from awhile ago talking about her family, so that angle is now also being reported among others.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 26-07-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart