How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-07-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by franki View Post
first pics of her since all this came out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ss-letter.html

she seems to be pleading for the paps to leave her alone? good luck!
I have seen those pics at tumblr and apparently they are from July 19th.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili la tigresse View Post
I was gonna say, they looks like the ones from last week. I can't imagine her PR would have her out of seclusion so soon
Posted via Mobile Device

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

aren't those pictures older though?

daj: in online communities she def gets a lot of heat, i meant more from the official media outlets. but i think she has to deal with more since nobody really knows the guy or his family (at least compared to Kristen). it would be the same if Rob had cheated, he would get a lot of sh*t as well

pixie: if i were Liberty i wouldn't be interested in a letter from Kristen. and that she's still pulling this "ooops, what have i done" crap, girl knew exactly what she was doing

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili la tigresse View Post
they are old, i remember seeing pics from that set in Kristen's thread few days ago, but those pics where she's pleading were not among them at the time. why they are only now leaked is beyond me...

Alvie - there were some ugly articles about her yesterday throughout the day until her apology came out, after that, only rupert related ones are coming out. i agree with you that she's getting the heat cus she's better known and that it would be as huge if rob was involved (but there would be much more apologetic cus he is, after all, Edward and a male).

Last edited by dajrekshn; 26-07-2012 at 08:38 AM.

26-07-2012
tfs star

Lola, Robert also has Water For Elephants which was decent and did well enough at the BO. He also has some interesting movies that he is attached to that will be filming later.

I find it interesting that her PR is putting out that she is going to write a private letter to Liberty saying she is sorry. They really are grasping at all strings now.

26-07-2012
rising star

I find it so ridiculous that people still defend her. (obviously not in this thread)
although I didn't watch the Twilight movies, I saw her in The Cake Eaters where she wasn't that bad and her style is (was) quite interesting to follow, but now I've lost all my respect for her as I despise cheaters. they're both equally guilty but I think it's him who has more to lose. if Liberty can't keep her man locked down than who can heh. I better not get married.

26-07-2012
fashion icon

I'm sorry, I LOL'd:

ohnotheydidnt LJ

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

^

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

i love that gif, it's the antithesis of this summer in terms of gossip, first tom and katie, now this.

btw, there are suddenly 4 batches of new pap pics of kristen from last week. she seems well aware of what is coming her way in the third batch (pics in her thread).

edit: just read that there are pap pics of her crying in the middle of the street from yesterday but there's still a bid for them so they're not out. oh god kristen, just hide for a couple of weeks (if these really turn up to be real).

Last edited by dajrekshn; 26-07-2012 at 09:13 AM.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

I mean in general but also in this case: can we please stop calling these women "homewreckers"? the men are the ones wrecking their homes... why would the women care? they´re not the ones married and with kids.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
I mean in general but also in this case: can we please stop calling these women "homewreckers"? the men are the ones wrecking their homes... why would the women care? they´re not the ones married and with kids.
Fox News just blatantly called her a homewrecker, so i guess the backlash is just hyping up. If more of those incriminating photos indeed come out next week, everything will explode once more.

26-07-2012
backstage pass

I hope Rob leaves her. I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for her.

26-07-2012
scenester

A bit off topic, but is Liberty Ross really 33? She looks alot older than that!

Love All, Trust A Few, Do Wrong To None - Shakespeare's All's Well

26-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
I don't think so. At least Stewart has Adventureland and Into the Wild (and The Runaways & Welcome to the Rileys were decent). And she got great reviews for On the Road despite the sucky reception. And prior to that, she had Panic Room and Speak.

Pattinson has a fairly ambitious film by a great director (Cosmopolis), but that got mixed reviews. That is all.
I agree with you. The films that Pattinson has been in haven't set the world on fire, from those two he's the one that certainly needs to rely on the Twilight fanbase.
I think she will do fine in the future, directors seem to love her. (no pun intended)

26-07-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
COMPLETELY AGREE! I've never understood why people do that anyway, it's like you're letting the man (in this case) off the hook and saying it was all the women's fault.

Of course you shouldn't go around sleeping with married fathers, but Kristen has no obligation to Liberty Ross and her children.
Kristen is a cheater because she was in a relationship with Robert but she's not a homewreaker, that title belongs to the husband.

Love All, Trust A Few, Do Wrong To None - Shakespeare's All's Well

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart