How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabonggirl73 View Post
COMPLETELY AGREE! I've never understood why people do that anyway, it's like you're letting the man (in this case) off the hook and saying it was all the women's fault.

Of course you shouldn't go around sleeping with married fathers, but Kristen has no obligation to Liberty Ross and her children.
Kristen is a cheater because she was in a relationship with Robert but she's not a homewreaker, that title belongs to the husband.
i agree, Rupert Sanders is effectively her boss. why should she get all the blame?

i do not understand why that girl is the recipient of so much hate...is it sour grapes because twi-hards want to bang pattinson?

26-07-2012
rising star

I am shocked. Cheat on Liberty Ross. Wow. With that Twilight chick? WOW.

As for the guilt thing, I think she is guilty towards her boyfriend and he towards his wife, and they both have pretty low morals considering they both knew the other person was taken.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
i agree, Rupert Sanders is effectively her boss. why should she get all the blame?
no, she wasn't married to Liberty Ross, so she's not at all at fault for her role in what he did? Granted, he probably would have done that with another woman if it wasn't Kristen (let's be honest here). But she flat out knew he was married with children. She didn't care. She didn't "break apart" that marriage, which already was on shaky ground it seems before it all came out, but she flat out played a role in it.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepykrista View Post
no, she wasn't married to Liberty Ross, so she's not at all at fault for her role in what he did? Granted, he probably would have done that with another woman if it wasn't Kristen (let's be honest here). But she flat out knew he was married with children. She didn't care. She didn't "break apart" that marriage, which already was on shaky ground it seems before it all came out, but she flat out played a role in it.
so what are you suggesting? that she should be burned at the stake?

this is a private matter. i fail to see how interesting this whole thing is.

26-07-2012
fashion insider

Wow. I think the twihards just broke Twitter

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
so what are you suggesting? that she should be burned at the stake?

this is a private matter. i fail to see how interesting this whole thing is.
If that was what I meant, I would've said that. People are saying that she she shouldn't be blamed and/or that she shouldn't get all the blame. I'm saying she played an active role in what happened. I can't place blame on her since I'm not involved in the situation (none of us are) but can Liberty Ross? Hell yes she can, she can on her and Rupert.

26-07-2012
Rebaptising my badness

What a nice PR stunt this little brat has pulled. I guess this is the way she found to shed her teen idol image and give her persona the "edge" she thinks she has but obviously doesn't. What an imbecile.
Posted via Mobile Device

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

I just read an opinion that the whole cheat-thing is the most pathetic way to promote the movie.

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

it's 50/50, she's equally to blame as Rupert, no more and no less. she's a homewrecker just as he is. i could understand that she's not as much to blame if she had never met the wife and kids (i guess if you just know they're there but don't know them personally it's easier to shut them out of your mind) but she worked with them, even if she didn't like them, it's just a level of disrespect i can't even understand how to ever justify that behaviour

she also played the loving girlfriend to Rob while this was going on, i could never look my partner in the eyes and act like nothing happened while i was having an affair. i really can't get into the mindset that drives someone to do this

catherine: if she had done this with some hot up-and-coming (single) actor i could believe that, but with wife and kids involved this is too dirty and hurtful. i don't know who would gain from this

Last edited by Alvedansen; 26-07-2012 at 11:04 AM.

26-07-2012
fashion insider

I was actually considering this but it seems kind of extreme and I'm not sure it'd help selling the movie. Maybe, if they play it so they make up and become the "perfect" couple once again.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

26-07-2012
fashion insider

Rupert's dad talked to People and it's no surprise that Rupert cheated on Liberty if this is the example he was set.
Quote:
Sanders's father, Michael, spoke to PEOPLE about the tryst between his son and the Twilight actress.

"From what I gather nothing really happened and it is all a lot of fuss about nothing. I should imagine it was something very brief," he said. "She is a very pretty girl and when you work that closely with someone for so long, sometimes things happen."

Michael also defended his son's character, arguing that he is far from the philander the press is making him out to be. "He is very honorable, hardworking and [a] dedicated father and filmmaker."

As for Sanders's relationship with Ross recovering from this shocking incident, Michael remains optimistic.

"Of course their relationship will survive this. This is nothing – they will definitely survive all of this. It is all a lot of fuss about nothing."
People

Oh I don't believe this for a second.
Quote:
Reports of Stewart and Sanders having a full-on “affair” or implying that it was in any way, shape or form more sexual are NOT TRUE.

Stewart and the Snow White and the Huntsman director kissed, but they NEVER HAD SEX.

A lot of rumors will continue to come out over the next few days – and even more photos of them kissing last week – but it’s important to stick to the facts about what actually happened between Stewart and Sanders.
gossipcop

Last edited by pixiedust1603; 26-07-2012 at 11:09 AM.

26-07-2012
tfs star

I really don't think that they would do this to promote Twilight. Twilight sells it's self and all of the movies have done well.

26-07-2012
tfs star

The last days I kept seeing pics of Kristen on every page, but I didn´t look, so I just payed attention to this news TODAY.

WOW! This is beyond, I would NEVER have guessed this one. The public statement she made is just silly. Words ain´t gonna fix this mess girl....

26-07-2012
V.I.P.

Alvedansen, I know, I just wrote what I read.

enkeli05, nothing will help to save the "perfect" couple image.

About second quote pixiedust1603 posted: I don't know if it would be all a lot of fuss about just a kiss.

Last edited by catherine88; 26-07-2012 at 11:14 AM.

26-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
it's 50/50, she's equally to blame as Rupert, no more and no less. she's a homewrecker just as he is. i could understand that she's not as much to blame if she had never met the wife and kids (i guess if you just know they're there but don't know them personally it's easier to shut them out of your mind) but she worked with them, even if she didn't like them, it's just a level of disrespect i can't even understand how to ever justify that behaviour

she also played the loving girlfriend to Rob while this was going on, i could never look my partner in the eyes and act like nothing happened while i was having an affair. i really can't get into the mindset that drives someone to do this

catherine: if she had done this with some hot up-and-coming (single) actor i could believe that, but with wife and kids involved this is too dirty and hurtful. i don't know who would gain from this
It's also not the first time that she has cheated on a long-term boyfriend. I see absolutely nothing that can justify her behaviour. And yes, it is a private matter, but when she's has gone around pandering to her crazy fanbase, she also has to deal with them when they turn on her. We can debate for days about how unfair it is that he is getting away with it, but unfortunate we do live in an incredible sexist society.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart