How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2012
fashion elite

Apparently there are pictures of them in US Weekly nuzzling each other in a car and they look quite intimate. Take it with a grain of salt and all but it's from a tweeter who for some reason always sees paparazzi pictures earlier than everyone and despite being called lulurobsten is normally right.

That instagram pic is so subtle but so good. I feel so sorry for her and the kids.
Posted via Mobile Device

25-07-2012
trendsetter

Is that definitely her instagram?. It's all a bit dramatic.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post
^I don't think that rational thinking has a big presence when being unfaithful. I'm guessing they started going at it during the promo tour. It creeps me out though that he's 19 years her senior.
i didn't mean it in that way, i just have a hard time believing that this was the first and only time they ever hooked up. but her team obviously tries to make us believe that this was a one time thing
Quote:
"She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened," says the source. "She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice."
this statement is so hard for me to believe...why now all of a sudden, why not earlier. so yeah, i def believe it started earlier, prob during the promo tour

25-07-2012
clever ain't wise

I don't think Kristen and Rob have ever had a serious relationship....so whatever.

25-07-2012
trendsetter

It seemed pretty serious.
Going on holiday together. Spending Christmas together, and if other rumours are to be believed, moving in together.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

i def overestimated kristen. married man with kids... idiot.
there's no way this way suddenly going on,it's been months since the promotion ended for this one.

rupert - :throwing up in my mouth: 19 years older director with her the main actress....that poor wife of his and kids and rob.

i just don't get how indeed she got caught asap she allegedly hooked up with him, she's been with rob for years and there's not a non-grainy pic of them kissing and now all of the sudden she's bringing it on in broad daylight..not to mention them flat out confirming it to people.com.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

^i was thinking maybe they wanted to take the chance to out this while the TomKat thing was still hot? but wouldn't they have done that a few weeks ago in that case?
there are rumours that his wife leaked their location to Us, but only because she followed them on Twitter...who knows. it's def a f*cked up situation on both their parts

25-07-2012
fashion insider

Well Rob is losing his mojo, he's not even cute anymore, our Kristen seems to crave to be the centre of attention after all.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
^i was thinking maybe they wanted to take the chance to out this while the TomKat thing was still hot? but wouldn't they have done that a few weeks ago in that case?
there are rumours that his wife leaked their location to Us, but only because she followed them on Twitter...who knows. it's def a f*cked up situation on both their parts
yeah, i've read on ONTD that there's a rumor his wife hired someone to follow them and that that's how they caught them. she also posted an interesting pic of snow white on instagram couple of days ago.

god, i can't believe how stupid they both are...

25-07-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post
Well Rob is losing his mojo, he's not even cute anymore, our Kristen seems to crave to be the centre of attention after all.
Well, he can bring his mojo to my house anytime he likes.

25-07-2012
trendsetter

The scan has leaked. It's definitely her.

25-07-2012
fashion elite

I saw the scans and they are both disgusting. They pictures are gross and somehow the article is even worse. The fact that they did it in broad daylight is ridiculous.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

links?

25-07-2012
fashion elite

This twitter has them. https://twitter.com/epnebelle

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

^thanks

(i'm surprised we've never seen her bald spot on the back of her head before)

are they going at it in the car?! yep, def her, so disrespectful, i can't even comprehend this.

i guess it's safe to say that Kristen simply doesn't know when to break up with her boyfriends, this is the second time she's done this to a long time b/f, why didn't she learn from the first time?
i wonder whether Rob will forgive her.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart