Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1 - Page 35 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
27-07-2012
fashion icon

I kinda want it to fast-forward to November already and see how Summit is going to treat this sh*tstorm.

27-07-2012
fashion insider

I agree with Daj, I think he moved out the Monday but just temporary to get away from it and hide out. It's his house but I can imagine right now it's pap central there.

27-07-2012
V.I.P.

~proof~ that it's Rob in the pics and not Rupert (they are still delusional)
http://ohmykristenstew.tumblr.com/po...3144/my-theory

27-07-2012
fashion elite

^I agree - I would assume that neither Rob nor Kristen are hiding at that house atm knowing that they would be watched 24/7! She could be at her parents' house maybe and he might be with friends or at a hotel...who knows but I am sure that all the world interested in gossip wants to know!

27-07-2012
fashion insider

OMG Alve It's funny and scary at the same time. I mean she issued a statement as well...

27-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
~proof~ that it's Rob in the pics and not Rupert (they are still delusional)
I feel bad for those girls... it´s extremely funny how delusional they are though
I find it very interesting that they keep trying to find proof that the pics are fake but they don´t say anything about their apologies... I guess by the time either Rob or Kristen do promo they will be no other choice but to believe it...

27-07-2012
V.I.P.

^the statements are FAKE! there's no proof that Kristen wrote that, anybody can claim they're "official"! People is just a stupid gossip magazine. Kristen would never talk about her relationship in public, she is way too private for that, those aren't her words!!! (that's what they say)

27-07-2012
V.I.P.

^those poor poor girls...
I so hope that Kristen will at some point say something on camera about this... it´s a mean thing to hope for but I can´t wait to read the twihards comments

27-07-2012
tfs star

^^^That it was a hologram... I kid, I kid!

27-07-2012
fashion elite

^ Now why didn't I think of that sooner! You kid but you know some poor delusion person is going to think that. I'm waiting for her first public appearance to be honest.

27-07-2012
V.I.P.

Take it for a grain of salt, don't know how reliable OK Magazine is, but I was wondering how Charlize felt since she seems close to both Kirsten and Liberty:
Quote:
Consider this: Charlize Theron starred in Snow White and the Huntsman with Kristen Stewart and according to RadarOnline, they forged a close friendship with each other. Keep in mind the Oscar winner was also directed by Rupert Sanders since of course, it's the same film, and she also became friends with Liberty Ross, his wife.

An insider told the site, “Charlize is absolutely fuming with Kristen for having an affair with Rupert. She is very tight with Liberty, has often socialized with the family over dinner and cannot believe Kristen has done this."

The source added, “When they were filming Snow White and the Huntsman, Charlize felt like an older sister to Kristen, and they were always sharing advice." Apparently they got really close and according to the insider, Charlize asked KStew if she wanted to be her baby's godmother!

Above all, it sounds like the infidelity could leave any co-star bewildered. The insider added, “It’s certainly left Charlize between a rock and a hard place, because she feels great sympathy for Liberty and the kids and yet, she has a sisterly love for Kristen."
okmagazine

27-07-2012
V.I.P.

I just wondering how Charlize feels about all of it. She looked very close with Kristen.
If it true what you posted, she probably feels very uncomfortable now...

27-07-2012
holy####ery

I think what also sets this apart from other "cheating scandals" and even the Kristen/Rob/Michael situation is the fact that this really doesn't seem like Kristen or Rupert had any plans to leave their current partner for each other. It's not like they were helplessly in love and wanted to be eventually together but just didn't know how. Nope. Instead, they were consciously going behind the backs of people they apparently did love just to scratch an itch, and they had no intention of taking it further. The public sits up on a high horse in that way; they'll forgive acts done for love, but not for sex.

27-07-2012
fashion insider

Some stuff GossipCop has learned from their "sources":

Quote:
Here’s what Gossip Cop has learned from our sources to this point:
1. Stewart and Sanders’ hookups occurred in the last few weeks — not during the filming of Snow White and the Huntsman.
2. While they definitely fooled around, Stewart and Sanders did not have sex.
3. Sanders is now focusing all his attention on repairing his marriage to Liberty Ross, and it’s been a “very difficult” time for them.
4. Despite Stewart’s public apology and first open declaration of love for the actor, Pattinson, who was “blindsided,” is still very “upset” and is not prepared to discuss the matter at all with Stewart.
Gossip Cop will continue to look into the situation and report stories grounded in facts, not idle speculation.
Can't believe they are still using the no sex angle even though they have had a few hookups.

27-07-2012
fashion elite

Next time a celebrity cheats their team are are going to use the way Kristen's team has handled this as a guidebook on how to not deal with a cheating scandal.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart