How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-08-2012
holy####ery

dajrekshn, thanks for clarifying the situation further. I don't mean to sound in any way confrontational, but I'm a bit confused, as I'm not sure how what you're saying challenges what I had written in my previous post. I actually agree with you in that I don't think it was a scheme that lasted longer either. I was trying to argue, however, that there are almost certainly many more photographs of the pair (even if from that one day alone) that the public has never laid eyes upon. Between

a) the fact that Stewart could have offered enormous sums of money that would make the revenues from any possible "scoop/gossip trade" pale in comparison (and let's face it, an industry so fueled by money would not ignore such an offer, though they would perhaps want to keep news of that offer on the down low); and
b) three paparazzi (witnessing the story of their lives nonetheless) do not 50 photographs make...

It just seems apparent to me that there are compelling reasons to believe the 50 pictures we've gotten a glimpse of are not all that's there... no?

18-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #umero View Post
dajrekshn, thanks for clarifying the situation further. I don't mean to sound in any way confrontational, but I'm a bit confused, as I'm not sure how what you're saying challenges what I had written in my previous post. I actually agree with you in that I don't think it was a scheme that lasted longer either. I was trying to argue, however, that there are almost certainly many more photographs of the pair (even if from that one day alone) that the public has never laid eyes upon. Between

a) the fact that Stewart could have offered enormous sums of money that would make the revenues from any possible "scoop/gossip trade" pale in comparison (and let's face it, an industry so fueled by money would not ignore such an offer, though they would perhaps want to keep news of that offer on the down low); and
b) three paparazzi (witnessing the story of their lives nonetheless) do not 50 photographs make...

It just seems apparent to me that there are compelling reasons to believe the 50 pictures we've gotten a glimpse of are not all that's there... no?
no worries. i think we agreed on 90% of the stuff. i just think that the mag could've easily stepped down from posting some of the pics, as they did in their spread, in return for some future scoop/ being on good terms with the firm her PR is coming from etc.

i doubt a reputable mag would use a blackmailing tehnique which would include asking for money from her as us weekly was and is the owner of those pics, not the pap agency. it would be a clear blackmail if money was involved. i do think that some kind of a deal was done, def. cus the "clearly kissing in the car" pics were left out of the publications for US and Canada soil, but were sold and put out by the worldwide ones, so i guess that might've been the tiny deal they've strike. about 3 paps and 50 pics, maybe those really didn't have anything in them, were grainy or non recognizable and in the end unusable. then again, they claim they followed her from the moment she picks him up and we still haven't seen one pic of their meet-up. it does go in line with us weekly claiming they didn't know what they had until these two started PDA-ing all the way in that park, but still...

on the other hand, from what i've read, her team didn't have a clue what kind of pics were coming out hence the usage of the words "momentary", "no sex"..as if they were covering all the bases at once from not knowing.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 18-08-2012 at 10:57 AM.

18-08-2012
holy####ery

True, if they were following Stewart because they got tipped off that she was cheating, then how come they didn't get a picture of her picking up her possible partner-in-cheating-crime? The paparazzo couldn't know at that point that he would get any shot more scandalous than that, and just a photo of that alone could cause a huge stir.

Though, I can see how Stewart's team was blindsided by this and didn't know which outlets had what pictures from which days. Why else, after Stewart already claimed it was a "momentary indiscretion," would Stewart's team let slip two distinct confirmations thats it "wasn't just once" and that the "hookups took place over several weeks"? Their actions seem to indicate that, in the immediate aftermath, they thought the Us Weekly pictures posed the only threat, and then later on found reason to believe that other sources could have pictures from several other instances.

But all of this is just very fishy, period.

18-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #umero View Post
True, if they were following Stewart because they got tipped off that she was cheating, then how come they didn't get a picture of her picking up her possible partner-in-cheating-crime? The paparazzo couldn't know at that point that he would get any shot more scandalous than that, and just a photo of that alone could cause a huge stir.

Though, I can see how Stewart's team was blindsided by this and didn't know which outlets had what pictures from which days. Why else, after Stewart already claimed it was a "momentary indiscretion," would Stewart's team let slip two distinct confirmations thats it "wasn't just once" and that the "hookups took place over several weeks"? Their actions seem to indicate that, in the immediate aftermath, they thought the Us Weekly pictures posed the only threat, and then later on found reason to believe that other sources could have pictures from several other instances.

But all of this is just very fishy, period.
agreed on all points.

seriously, us weekly claims they only realized something weird is happening once they parked the car and yet they supposedly they assigned the paps to follow both of them from the start assuming they were cheating? fishy, fishy.

20-08-2012
tfs star

Is it me or is Liberty Ross's recent Vogue Blog post a picture of a vulture - http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/liberty-ross

I agree that the affair seems really suspect, but I can't understand why Liberty (and her children) would want to be involved in a staged affair.

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterpeacock View Post
Is it me or is Liberty Ross's recent Vogue Blog post a picture of a vulture - http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/liberty-ross

I agree that the affair seems really suspect, but I can't understand why Liberty (and her children) would want to be involved in a staged affair.
It's weird.

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

Staged? Oh dear...why did I come back to this thread? I suggest everyone take a moment and think logically here. Here are some important questions that we must ask ourselves about this:

1. What are the pros (for all involved) for staging an affair?
2. Do those pros (if you can come up with any) outweigh the cons?
3. Is it possible that you're over thinking this issue and spending too much energy trying to rationalize it?

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

^(not talking about anyone on this forum) but you're asking too much, there is no logic in twilight world

re the photographer who was assigned to follow kristen: people always act as if liberty was the only person to could have told the agency to follow kristen. it could just be that they had a hook-up place they always went to (like the one in the pictures) and someone saw her car/recognized kristen but not the guy. maybe they saw them several times and then called a pap agency and told them there was something fishy going on.

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

i don't see why anyone would use their kids for this image wise. this doesn't do anything to kristen or rupert.

i didn't want to make it seem like i think there some kind of a staged thing (if you're referring to my posts Sobriquet, Glitterpeacock or Marlowe). no way it's a staged thing. if for anything then because of the kids sanders has. this utterly destroyed kristen's image and sanders gains nothing from being the cheating douche in the very beginning of his career (despite of the fact universal just bought his another movie, but that's another thing). i was just questioning us weekly's story about how they got it and how their story implies lots of stuff without pics that could've been easily taken (and what deals might've been struck in regards to those pics).

Last edited by dajrekshn; 20-08-2012 at 09:15 AM.

20-08-2012
fashion elite

\I just realized Liberty had a blog. Anyway, this story is truly messed up, I want to be the Twilight premier already! wanna see that interaction between them in front of the world.

20-08-2012
tfs star

Apparently I'm a bad ornithologist. It's a condor, not a vulture. Read into that what you will.

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

I think that the recent post by Liberty Ross on her Vogue UK blog (of the flying bird) implies her freedom/liberty from the marriage?

- The post is titled "Liberty" a pun on both her name, and perhaps her state of being wrt Sanders?
- I don't know what the bird is, apparently there's twitter speculation - but one suggestion is that it's an eagle, representing freedom.
- Or then again, the image of a bird of any description flying with wings outstretched in the air suggests freedom/liberation anyway.

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

^i don't think there's a deeper meaning in the kind of bird. it's a flying bird and the post it called liberty, i think it's kind of obvious what she's hinting at (as ponytrot said, she's free from her marriage - at least i hope so)

20-08-2012
fashion insider

Well, Robert, Kristen (And Taylor but who cares about him in that context) apparently won't do any conventions this year so I guess they'll keep the contact between these two to a minimum but who knows.
And they've done a lot of promoting separately in the past but I guess they'll be at least together at the world premiere, if not before that.

You never know what angle Summit will want to play though.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

I think any event will get ugly only because of the fans and their reaction towards Kristen... I´d expect a lot of name calling and booing.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart