How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-09-2012
trendsetter

^ Oh I see. I think they looked really adorable together as a couple (I was rooting for them from the beginning) but all that has happened was really raunchy and scandalous...he oughta move on and find himself a classy babe instead! But what do we know.

06-09-2012
backstage pass

just because she wears his clothes he's taken her back?? yeah right sounds like twihards logic

06-09-2012
fashion insider

I would be more surprised if he doesn't take her back. He does not come across has the most decisive of men.

06-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post
I would be more surprised if he doesn't take her back. He does not come across has the most decisive of men.
i'm with ya. i don't think that him taking her back is that far fetched "conclusion" to the story.

06-09-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i'm with ya. i don't think that him taking her back is that far fetched "conclusion" to the story.
True. To be honest in my opinion this is one of those cases where he has to be seen punishing her because it would not be good for his image to be too soft when the whole world is outraged on his behalf.

06-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post
True. To be honest in my opinion this is one of those cases where he has to be seen punishing her because it would not be good for his image to be too soft when the whole world is outraged on his behalf.
IMO,from an image side of it, this breakup situation is/was the perfect moment to build this "manly" element to the public perception of him which he lacks due to twilight connection, not to mention it could be seen also as him finally disconnecting from the whole twi-phenomenon that their relationship was an extension and "a proof" of. i'm pretty sure of the position his manager and agent are at towards him reconcilliating with her.

06-09-2012
tfs star

Rob had a chance to "punish" her during Cosmopolis promo during NYC and he didn't. His problem is that he is too soft....

06-09-2012
V.I.P.

^that he didn´t bash her in public doesn´t mean he´s too soft... he took the high road and imo it was a great move on his part.

He´s presenting @ MTV Music Awards, I wonder if he´ll walk the red carpet? and how will the fans react?

Last edited by kokobombon; 06-09-2012 at 12:55 PM.

06-09-2012
tfs star

I do agree Koko that him not talking was the right move and made him look better. I just can't see him ever talking bad about her.

06-09-2012
tfs star

From her Vogue Interview:

Quote:
Another day, another Kristen Stewart magazine cover and this time it's fashion bible Vogue who have the actress in a gorgeous photo shoot, as those of you with a Vogue magazine subscription will have just discovered.
Last week we told you about Kristen's Little White Lies interview - the first to come out since the pictures of her kissing (married) Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders emerged, shocking the rest of the world (and Stewart's boyfriend, Robert Pattinson). Little White Lies, understandably as a film magazine, steered clear of the Rob-sten drama and stuck to questions about her career, but there's no danger of that in Vogue!
Having met Stewart just a month before the pictures emerged, Christa D'Souza re-listened back to the tapes after the story made headlines, to see if she could figure out Kristen's frame of mind.
Interestingly, knowing what we now know, Sanders' comments about Stewart now have a different take on them. On whether Kristen and Liberty were friends, Sanders says: "She and Liberty didn't have very many scenes together, so they didn't get to know each other that well. But they definitely have similarities. There's a look they share."
But whilst at an event just a week after their interview, in an unguarded moment Stewart says to D'Souza: "My God, I'm so in love with my boyfriend. I wish he were here now. I think I want to have his babies." Before adding: "I love the way he smells. And him me. Like, he loves to lick under my armpits." It sure makes interesting reading. Despite all of the relationship drama, D'Souza says that she doesn't think Stewart is a bad person, just a "young, attractive, intelligent woman trying to navigate her way through the bulls**t".
isubscribe.co.uk

06-09-2012
fashion insider

Somehow I never pictured her as somebody to say something like "I think I want to have his babies." And he loves to lick her armpits? Kinky. lol. ;D

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

06-09-2012
tfs star

Ha. Or...weird.

06-09-2012
scenester

Yikes. I do not want that visual stuck in my head! Thanks a lot K-Stew :p

06-09-2012
fashion insider

Um is that a spoof interview? Wow.

I think he's more decisive than everyone thinks. He's polite but that doesn't mean everyone can walk over him. I mean he's in Hollywood and if he was as soft as everyone thought he wouldn't survive in it.
Posted via Mobile Device

06-09-2012
fashion elite

He's mentioned numerous times in interviews before all of this that he doesn't understand why people cheat. i remember him talking about a previous girlfriend that had cheated on him and how his parents have been married for a long time so he doesn't get how people can cheat on each other.
sidenote- how do i know all of this?

but him not bashing kristen during the cosmopolis press just shows that he's classy and professional.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart