How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe24 View Post
I don't get something though, which people was it communicated to that they were back together? If it was other members of the press wouldn't this info have leaked earlier?
she's probably referring to sources within the industry that are currently on TIFF hence her talking about the career risk. we'll see if she got the right information about them getting together..

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

^^i'm pretty sure Lainey works with Kristen's people, she would never kiss her *ss as much otherwise

10-09-2012
backstage pass

I hope they're not back together.....I find it odd that only Lainey would know that their back together, the press would have totally been on it! IDK I don't think they're back together...they will probably promote the movie together in a series of akward red capets But honest I don't think they're more "fine" than that.

10-09-2012
fashion insider

I never ever bought into the PR rumours but they will come around and if they do it will affect him and not her. It'll be his problem to deal with though if he's that stupid. Ugh that sounded sort of harsh. No doubt it is a private problem but let's be real he will be made a fool of.

Last edited by pixiedust1603; 10-09-2012 at 02:49 PM.

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKatFashion View Post
I hope they're not back together.....I find it odd that only Lainey would know that their back together, the press would have totally been on it! IDK I don't think they're back together...they will probably promote the movie together in a series of akward red capets But honest I don't think they're more "fine" than that.
well, she is an insider and this is relatively fresh news..tbh, we're probably going to see more and more of these re-unite articles since lainey stated it blatantly, but there's not going to be a confirmation with pics any time soon on it.

10-09-2012
tfs star

He can kiss leading man roles goodbye if he takes her back... Hollywood has a problem with letting gay/short men take leading roles because they're not deemed 'masculine' enough. A guy taking back his girlfriend after the entire world has documented proof she cheated on him would never be considered macho enough by Hollywood.

10-09-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
well, she is an insider and this is relatively fresh news..tbh, we're probably going to see more and more of these re-unite articles since lainey stated it blatantly, but there's not going to be a confirmation with pics any time soon on it.
I know that, and her info is usually correct.....just saying mainstream media like People, Eonline ect would be right on it if kristen and robert were back together, as they have been reporting about the story nonstop.

Not doubting Lainey, shes usually got some juicy info

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKatFashion View Post
I know that, and her info is usually correct.....just saying mainstream media like People, Eonline ect would be right on it if kristen and robert were back together, as they have been reporting about the story nonstop.

Not doubting Lainey, shes usually got some juicy info
they probably didn't get the memo from insiders and since they're fed by the publicists it's obv they wouldn't go ahead with it without a real confirmation coming straight from the horses mouth though an official note sent (and i don't think rob would want it out either). i expect these stories to appear in the daily mail, radaronline etc. they're more prone to risking/making up stuff on their own.

10-09-2012
fashion insider

Lainey is obviously fed by publicists as well though and it's been obvious for the past few years Kristen's. I'm not saying that she this info isn't solid or that it is because for every Will and Amy she has had she's also had some misinformation.
Posted via Mobile Device

10-09-2012
Rebaptising my badness

"It was communicated by people" sounds to me like Kristen's people told other people so as to get the rumour mill going. I could be (and probably am) wrong but I'm not really buying it.
Posted via Mobile Device

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
Lainey is obviously fed by publicists as well though and it's been obvious for the past few years Kristen's. I'm not saying that she this info isn't solid or that it is because for every Will and Amy she has had she's also had some misinformation.
Posted via Mobile Device
that's true, but i doubt she'd go this far and stated it this blatantly if she thought it was a misinformation. she is one of the more solid insiders out there...we'll see.

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

i don't understand why she keeps wearing his clothes and jewelry when they want to keep it under wraps?

10-09-2012
clever ain't wise

^Well it's because they either don't have a relationship or they have an open relationship - none of which is consistent with good publicity.

As for Rob's career - he could get back with Kristen and then get together with someone much sexier...Rihanna or someone with that kind of vibe. And then he would be right back in leading man macho land.

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
i don't understand why she keeps wearing his clothes and jewelry when they want to keep it under wraps?
well, they wanted to keep it under wraps even before the scandal broke and she was wearing his clothes and jewelery then too, no? i don't think it means much. i'd say lainey's article might mean they're slowly testing the water?

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

If this is true, I´d like to give Rob the benefit of the doubt and agree with iluvjeisa on those two posibilities. I´d hate to think that he has no backbone

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart