How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-09-2012
fashion insider

Wearing his clothes before the scandal is completely different to now. Girl knows what fuss she is causing by wearing it and it's fanning the flames. I can't blame her though if that is the way her team wants to play it. This are they aren't they BS is going to continue until after BD promo and then someone will make a statement or they'll be 'seen' together. Who knows maybe that's the way they like it?

Last edited by pixiedust1603; 10-09-2012 at 05:56 PM.

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
Wearing his clothes before the scandal is completely different to now. Girl knows what fuss she is causing by wearing it and it's fanning the flames. I can't blame her though if that is the way her team wants to play it. This are they aren't they BS is going to continue until after BD promo and then someone will make a statement or they'll be 'seen' together. Who knows maybe that's the way they like it?
no, i know it's not the same in terms of context, but the basic notion of wearing someone's clothes doesn't mean much if they wanted to hide it when it comes to these two, no? that's the only thing that hasn't changed comparing it to before the scandal - they hid it before, they're hiding it now (if there's anything to hide to begin with). BUT, it could (and probably is to an extend) also be intentional fussy thing AND a girl having hard time leaving something behind her. i agree with you on that.

if they're together again - either pics are to be released soon enough or they're gonna be pics months after the BD promo finishes, me thinks (tho, considering how much the paps are going to hound them during the promotion, they could as well be caught earlier, who knows..).

Last edited by dajrekshn; 10-09-2012 at 06:03 PM.

10-09-2012
fashion insider

^ I sound overally critical of your thoughts reading back. Sorry for that. I agree with you. It's 2009/2010 again isn't it? One person saying one thing, another person saying another thing?

I agree if they are pictures will come out soon or later. Probably her on one of his sets as she hasn't really got anything planned right now.

Last edited by pixiedust1603; 10-09-2012 at 06:07 PM.

10-09-2012
front row

I would really lose respect for him if he takes her back especially so soon. He obviously has confidence and insecurity issues and what about his own beliefs on cheating which he has stated in the past - were those just soundbites. He really needs to go back to london and figure out his life before the breaking dawn promotions. They need space and they need to date other people - they are too young to hang on like this.

10-09-2012
front row

I agree that Kristen's team might be leaking info but there must be some truth to it. She hasn;t removed his ring, necklace, clothes etc. - she must feel there is a good chance of reconciliation.

10-09-2012
tfs star

Lainey lives inside Kristen PR's body orifice. Her opinions about Kristen are so light, similar to how apologetic she used to be for Lohan when she was at the height of her career. If it's not love I don't understand how Rob having conjured sympathy would want to get back together.

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
^ I sound overally critical of your thoughts reading back. Sorry for that. I agree with you. It's 2009/2010 again isn't it? One person saying one thing, another person saying another thing?

I agree if they are pictures will come out soon or later. Probably her on one of his sets as she hasn't really got anything planned right now.
oh no, there's nothing to be sorry about, i totally get your point and agree with it. we're indeed back to a new/old era of "are they or aren't they".

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

I do think Lainey has a direct line to the people who work with Kristen and/or Rob, so I buy what she's selling. Of course, they will probably keep their relationship under-wraps for awhile due to backlash.

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
well, they wanted to keep it under wraps even before the scandal broke and she was wearing his clothes and jewelery then too, no? i don't think it means much. i'd say lainey's article might mean they're slowly testing the water?
i'm not surprised Kristen is doing it at all. i just had to roll my eyes at the "trying to keep it under wraps" as she's always said she valued her relationship too much to talk about it, never openly said she's with Rob (until shortly before the scandal broke) etc BUT has always worn his clothes, which couldn't be a more obvious sign to say they're dating. i just meant that her actions never match up with her words.

11-09-2012
Rebaptising my badness

This acctually sounds a bit too far fetched to me.

Quote:
JamesFrancoIs'Smitten'ByKristenStewart,WantsToTakeHerOutOnADate

Is Kristen Stewart moving on with James Franco?
The Hollywood A-list pair enjoyed a tete a tete after a chance meeting at the Toronto Film Festival last week, and to say the actor was enamored with Robert Pattinson's ex would be an understatement, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
In fact, the hunky 127 Hours star was "smitten" with the Twilight star and tried to set up a dinner date. He was shot down, a source tells Radar, but not undeterred, spurred on to try and arrange a romantic rendezvous when back on home ground.
PHOTOS: James Franco Channels Three's Company
“Kristen and James bumped into each other at the Intercontinental Hotel in Toronto during the film festival and were engaged in conversation for 20 minutes,” a source revealed.
“There was a lot of flirting and Kristen was overjoyed by the attention she was getting from James, who was gushing over her, saying what a great actress he thinks she is and was full of praise for her latest movie, On the Road.
PHOTOS: K-Stew Dazzles On Red Carpet In Toronto
“She seemed at ease in his company, and he was certainly making her laugh. She was wearing a huge grin on her face.
"At the end of their chance meeting, James took Kristen’s number and asked her out for dinner.
“Kristen initially said no, but is mulling over the idea. She knows she has to move on now following her break up with Rob.
PHOTOS: Kristen Stewart Leaves Canada Wearing R-Patz' Hat
“James definitely wants to see Kristen again, and there’s nothing better for a heartbroken girl than to be admired by a handsome man,” the source said.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Kristen is still struggling to let go of Robert – continually raiding his leftover closet at every given opportunity.
On Sunday, she was pictured leaving Toronto’s Pearson International Airport with her ex’s Baltimore Orioles baseball cap on her head.
PHOTOS: Take A Tour Of Kristen Stewart's Malibu Beach House
And when she arrived at the film festival on Wednesday, Kristen was wearing his ‘Irie’ T-shirt. At this rate Robert’s going to need a new wardrobe!
A sure sign that Kristen is trying to move on with her life is her latest purchase – a $4.8 million Malibu beach house!
Public records show the actress purchased the home in the name of her mother, Jules Mann Stewart.
PHOTOS: Kristin Stewart And Chris Hemsworth On The Set Of Snow White And The Huntsman
The contemporary 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath, 3-story, 5,800-square-foot house is surrounded by thick landscaping and features an oval-shaped guest house.
Online listings describe the home as a “radically modern glass and steel” structure with hardwood floors, frosted glass accents, minty green accent walls and poured-in-place concrete.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...art-date#911sf
Source: Radar Online

12-09-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Conflicting reports on relationship status

Robert Pattinson intends to maintain only a professional relationship with estranged girlfriend Kristen Stewart, says Showbizspy today. Pattinson intends to honor all international appearances in promotion of the final “Twilight Saga” film along with Stewart for the sake of the fans and success of the movie. However Hollywood Life is saying today that the two are talking again and possibly moving towards a reconciliation.

Kristen and Robert have been estranged since it was revealed earlier this summer that Stewart had cheated with her married director Rupert Sanders. Both moved out of their shared L.A. mansion which is now on the market.

A source says Robert’s decision is purely a business decision, that he wants to overlook Kristen’s indiscretion for the sake of the fans and to prove to studio execs that he can act professionally in light of the scandal.

Yesterday the buzz was coming from a report that Kristen Stewart had confided over the weekend that she and Robert Pattinson had reconciled, but were keeping it under wraps for fear of a backlash from fans ahead of the release of “Breaking Dawn - Part 2”.

Today that report is being countered and scaled back by Hollywood Life who say that Robert and Kristen are breaking the ice, but are far from back together yet. A source told them that Kristen Stewart very much wants it to happen, but Robert Pattinson hasn’t fully forgiven her yet.

They describe the talk between the two former lovers as brief. Kristen’s words at the Toronto International Film Festival though show her optimism when she told reporters, “We’re going to be fine. We’re totally fine”. Hollywood Life sums the status of the pair as, “progress, but not exactly back together”.
examiner.com

12-09-2012
V.I.P.

^I hope they get back together ,they "seemed" like the perfect couple , or maybe it's just the fangirl in me being blinded LOL.

13-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
^Kristen has been wearing his clothes and ring(s) he's given her. there's no proof that he took her back, but she certainly likes people to believe that he did
Exactely.
Only Rob & kristen ( and their inner circles of family and close friends) know the thruth about their actual status.
They're gonna be ok to do the BD part2 promo, but thats all we know for sure.
Kristen is really trying hard to make people believe they're still an item, sending signals to Rob as well.
But boy, Why on earth has she cheated on him?!

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

13-09-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Breakup: Pattinson Reportedly Tells Stewart To Stop Wearing His Clothes

September 12, 2012 6:47 PM EDT
Kristen Stewart may have been telling reporters that she and Robert Pattinson were "totally fine," but according to new reports, that might not be the case. Since photos of Stewart's affair with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders have been published, the "Twilight" actress has been photographed around town wearing T-shirts and hats belonging to Robert Pattinson. Now, her former beau is reportedly telling her to take it all off.
"[Rob] told her he didn't want her wearing his clothes in public because they're not a couple anymore," a source close the the couple revealed to Ok! magazine. "[He] told her to throw them all away. He never wants to wear them, and he never wants her to wear them either. Rob is beyond angry with her."
Meeting on the set of "Twilight" in 2008, Stewart and Pattinson dated for more than three years, but their relationship hit a rocky patch this July when Us Weekly published photos of Kristen Stewart in an intimate embrace with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director. The photos showed the actress driving around her married lover while looking for a secluded area. Besides her infidelity, the photos also revealed Stewart wearing her boyfriend's beloved L.A. Dodgers hat.
entertainement weekly

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

Last edited by MARLOWE TIGER; 13-09-2012 at 01:20 PM.

13-09-2012
V.I.P.

^Is Ok Magazine reliable?
I hope Rob´s request is true, cause I don´t like those caps LOL

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart