How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-09-2012
tfs star

To be honest I think a lot of these tabs are just making stuff up so they can keep this story going. In one of the tabs out now they even have them fighting over house plants I think their "sources" are the writers of these articles...

13-09-2012
trendsetter

Well it started with Kristen e.g. wearing his clothes lately when she knows she's being photographed...giving them, us, and everyone something to talk about it even if they have to make *ish up. She sure knows how to stir the pot!

13-09-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hypnotic* View Post
Well it started with Kristen e.g. wearing his clothes lately when she knows she's being photographed...giving them, us, and everyone something to talk about it even if they have to make *ish up. She sure knows how to stir the pot!
+1

16-09-2012
rising star

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...g-scandal.html

If this is true, then he's a wimp.

16-09-2012
Some Like It Hot

^I have refrained from getting into this discussion but if he has taken her back he deserves everything he gets, because in my book once a cheater always a cheater, whether anyone is a fan of hers or not, it is despicable what she has done, so publicly, things like this always come out, in the public eye or not.

16-09-2012
backstage pass

well, neither Daily Mail nor The Sun are reputable sources so I'd say let's wait and see...

16-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyshambles View Post
well, neither Daily Mail nor The Sun are reputable sources so I'd say let's wait and see...
True ! I wonder how long we'll have to wait till we find out the truth about the status of their relationship.

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

16-09-2012
trendsetter

I've never quite understood what he sees in her. She's not very beautiful, she's hot exactly very hot or sexy like, say, Scar Jo or Blake Lively or Megan Fox, she's not a great actress like Jennifer Lawrence, she doesn't appear to be a fun personality like say, Emma Stone or again, Jennifer. On the contrary, she always seems to be moaning about how hard life is, how much it sucks to do things like press junkets, how much she hates doing this and that and so forth.

To me she always seemed like a teenager who hasn't quite outgrown a 'phase'. Not that I'm a huge Pattinson fan either, but he can definitely do better than her.

16-09-2012
backstage pass

^^Probably until Twilight press....

Last edited by LoveKatFashion; 16-09-2012 at 05:28 PM.

16-09-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavonine View Post
I've never quite understood what he sees in her. She's not very beautiful, she's hot exactly very hot or sexy like, say, Scar Jo or Blake Lively or Megan Fox, she's not a great actress like Jennifer Lawrence, she doesn't appear to be a fun personality like say, Emma Stone or again, Jennifer. On the contrary, she always seems to be moaning about how hard life is, how much it sucks to do things like press junkets, how much she hates doing this and that and so forth.

To me she always seemed like a teenager who hasn't quite outgrown a 'phase'. Not that I'm a huge Pattinson fan either, but he can definitely do better than her.
I dont' get it either...Also to add she complains how badly it sucks being famous, and she wishes all the fame and everything would go away, kinda stuff. Very ungreatful :/

Pattinson could do MUCH better.

16-09-2012
V.I.P.

Well I, for one, find her more beautiful and interesting than any of the actresses mentioned by pavonine, so I'm sure Pattinson saw something too.
(not condoning her cheating though! that was really bad!! )

16-09-2012
fashion insider

Yeah. I know most folks are into the grateful celebrities who are just so sweet and humble yadda yadda yadda but I appreciate a personality (from a distance ) who is more standoffish and less polished.

Mr. Pattison might want to try out the sweet and humble, though?

16-09-2012
fashion icon

I don't know what to think. On the one hand I think she's scum for cheating and she doesn't deserve him. On the other hand I feel like relationships go through serious ups and downs throughout their duration. If you really want to be with someone then eventually you learn to forgive them for their mistakes and you move forward. If he still loves her, then I think he should take her back and she should learn from this mistake. At the end of the day no one is perfect.

16-09-2012
front row

If they were going to reconcile they should give each other at least 6 months to be by themselves and think about what they really want - don't live together again and return to what you had just a month ago - it can't be the same.

16-09-2012
tfs star

IMO, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone are the definition of actresses with personality...without coming across as ungrateful or whining about how hard their life is in every. single. interview. Not to mention, Lawrence at least can act and Stone is constantly stalked by the paps (on top of battling an anxiety disorder), so both could be forgiven for complaining. And yet, they don't. Huh. Imagine that. But I will concede that an interviews don't give you a clear picture of a person. I'm sure she's totally different with him. But I don't know if him taking her back so early is what I would consider healthy. Let's not forget that she cheated not with a guy her own age, but with a man 10+ years her senior and married. There's something wrong with that on another level, beyond her relationship. But again, that's just my opinion.

Last edited by chickadee; 16-09-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart