How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-09-2012
rising star

^ A+

17-09-2012
backstage pass

I'm sure even if they reconcile, their relationship will end for good after all the fuss about them and Breaking Dawn Part2 stops.

17-09-2012
tfs star

I don't want this to be true.
Even if they do, it's sooo unlikely to last

19-09-2012
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelcouture09 View Post
^I have refrained from getting into this discussion but if he has taken her back he deserves everything he gets, because in my book once a cheater always a cheater, whether anyone is a fan of hers or not, it is despicable what she has done, so publicly, things like this always come out, in the public eye or not.
But she's not a cheater if they have an open relationship where doing the directors, in particular, is just part of the job.

They will be on-again off-again for as long as people will populate a thread like this actually paying attention to their relationship, such as it is.

Then they will move on. Kristen will land a fantastic bad girl role, or maybe a role where she suffers greatly...something where people can either love to hate her or take pleasure in her pain. Rob will start dating someone so hot Kristen pales in comparison (only way he can man-up).

Ten years later, when their ambitions have subsided and they're done f-buddying with whomever suits their careers, they might both start serious relationships.

The only person I feel for here is Liberty Ross - not that I know what she is like at all or if this just gave her the ammunition she needed or whatever...but at least they are married with children...that takes it to another level - at least in theory, although I'm sure being married to a director is something like being married to a roadie in that sense...

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 19-09-2012 at 04:32 AM.

19-09-2012
V.I.P.

i guess it's official as it gets, People is reporting they're back together.

19-09-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i guess it's official as it gets, People is reporting they're back together.
I don't know, I mean I believe that they have met up and talked about things but how it was worded that the source "thinks" they will be a couple again sounds like they aren't 100% sure.

19-09-2012
backstage pass

^The People article only stated they met up, and that the insider thinks they will be a couple once again.

Here it is:
Quote:
Speculation of a possible reconciliation between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has been swirling since the news broke that she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders – and PEOPLE has learned that the couple did recently reunite.

Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, met up in Los Angeles over the weekend of Sept. 15, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

And, according to an insider, the Twilight hunk's pals "think they'll be a couple again."

While Pattinson was completely heartbroken over the split, says another source, moving on is "easier said than done ... and clearly harder than expected."

RELATED: Kristen Stewart Says She's Doing 'Fine'

When Stewart admitted to having a tryst with Sanders, she made clear she hoped it wouldn't spell the end of her three-year relationship with her Breaking Dawn costar. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob," she said in a candid statement. "I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Both Stewart and Pattinson have stepped out publicly since the scandal broke, but neither has directly addressed the status of their relationship.

For more on the story, pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
People.com

19-09-2012
V.I.P.

US Weekly is claiming they're working it out too. People article wouldn't go out without the blessing of both of their PRs so i'm guessing they're indeed just checking the water with this "possibly", "friend thinks"...

19-09-2012
V.I.P.

i think they just want to keep people speculating until after BD2 is over.

i could believe that he has taken her back, but i just don't think it would be good for either of them for various reasons.

19-09-2012
V.I.P.

How much involvement does Summit have in all these statements? (if any)

19-09-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
How much involvement does Summit have in all these statements? (if any)
Good question. I would imagine they would have some involvement. Although I really don't think this scandal will affect the movie.

19-09-2012
front row

Disappointed in Rob - lost respect. It hasn't even been a full two months. The "think" in People mag is just prepping us for when they do actually come out together. He probably took her back immediately. He has no back bone.

19-09-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleen View Post
Disappointed in Rob - lost respect. It hasn't even been a full two months. The "think" in People mag is just prepping us for when they do actually come out together. He probably took her back immediately. He has no back bone.
AGREED! if the story is true, this kid is a wimp, itís not enough being cheated on and humiliated in public over and over again but then he comes back for more! wow. Itís worse for him than other celebrities who have been cheated on because the proof is RIGHT THERE! for everyone to see, forever to be found in the internet, momentary indiscretion oh please! We all saw the pics, and itís obvious it was going on for a while and it would still be happening if they had not been caught and that is more than just sex, there's more there with all the looks, the hugging and holding hands etc HOW CAN HE NOT SEE THAT???? if I was his friend I would be smacking some sense into the guy. yeah, heís hurting, yeah he probably loves her, well dude, at least give it some more time to think it over! Ö and Kristen Stewart deserves a medal! best manipulator EVER! to manage to convince the guy to take her back so soon after all the hell she put him through, she has him well trained, she'll say anything and he'll believe it, I would love to hear how his family feels about this.

19-09-2012
V.I.P.

I think Rob just really loves Kristen a lot!

20-09-2012
front row

We really are in no place to judge his decision to take her back. It's obvious they had an incredibly serious relationship and bond. I've never been in his situation, so I'm not sure what I'd do.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart