How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2012
fashion insider

According to hollywoodlife Rob found out about her cheating from his team and not her directly. I would normally believe Lainey but she's always been a bit blind when it came to Kristen. I just hope Rupert had the balls to tell his wife to her face.
Quote:
Kristen Stewart, 22, shocked the world when news broke of her alleged affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, 41. Unfortunately, Kristen’s boyfriend of four years, Robert Pattinson, was just as shocked as we were.

“Robert actually found out about this via his people sometime on Monday when people at US Weekly contacted his people to tell them they were going to run the story,” a source close to Rob tells Hollywoodlife.com.

How awful! It’s humiliating for poor Rob to find out through the media that his own girlfriend was allegedly cheating on him.

“Kristen did not tell him about her cheating,” the source reveals. “Robert was completely blindsided by the news.”
hollywoodlife

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

^^that hat is apparently Rob's...talk about trashy. not only going back to your boyfriend and playing loving girlfriend right after getting it on with some other guy but even wearing your boyfriend's clothes/accessories while cheating

Last edited by Alvedansen; 25-07-2012 at 12:15 PM.

25-07-2012
tfs star

Maybe US Weekly would of made the calls to their people around the same time? His team might of gotten to him before she could? I don't know but like you said Pixie she is blind when it come's to Kristen.

25-07-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post
What is happening in those car pictures? In the bottom one it looks like she's giving birth

Seeing the pictures, I can't help but laugh at how white trash all of this is. In a car. In broad daylight. Wearing that god damn awful hat. And going at it with a 20 year old married father of two.

I wonder if there are more explicit pictures not being printed. Because they seem to be going at it.
I dont wanna know what shes doing, but on the previous one looks like shes kissking him, or trying to kiss

http://perezhilton.com/2012-07-25-kr...alse-statement hmm, interesting

25-07-2012
backstage pass

If this is true, wow. Just wow, Kristen...

Where were these shot? I mean, why would they kiss in a CAR and embrace OUTSIDE? I don't get it.

25-07-2012
front row

It's true

http://www.people.com/people/article...614722,00.html

25-07-2012
fashion elite

^Oh my god, it is getting juicier by the minute although I do think that it has to be terrible being in her shoes now being in jeopardy of losing her best friend and boyfriend of the last years and probably the person she could depend on most. It is all her fault but still the consequences hit home otherwise she would have never "degraded" herself in issuing a statement like that! she never wanted to even admit she is dating him and now seeing it all cracking she does seem to realize what she is about to lose!

25-07-2012
backstage pass

well she was quick to confirm that....

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

couldn't they have at least made this sound like her? we all know she's not that articulate

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

I don't think she would tell everyone that she loves Rob. I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced.

25-07-2012
fashion icon

^Oh snap! I guess in some ways it's better to confirm the rumors right away instead of letting them get out of hand. But still, I really feel for Rob and Liberty. Being cheated on always hurts but being cheated on in a very public way must be even worse cause the evidence is always going to be available.

25-07-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
According to hollywoodlife Rob found out about her cheating from his team and not her directly. I would normally believe Lainey but she's always been a bit blind when it came to Kristen. I just hope Rupert had the balls to tell his wife to her face.

hollywoodlife
I never believe Lainey, her things are always like bad fanfiction.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

It's crazy that people still don't believe this. I mean, did I see the same photos? :p

25-07-2012
scenester

lol okay. she's only sorry she got caught lbr. I hope rob dumps her.

25-07-2012
tfs star

Who cheats on Rob Pattison?! Is she blind?! Girl's got the best and still goes looking around for more...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart