How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-10-2012
V.I.P.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-scandal.html

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

16-10-2012
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
I never believed it up to this point but this makes their whole relationship look like a PR stunt, imo... just when they're getting ready to start promotion a pic surfaces? how convenient...
My best guess is that this was a PR relationship with a little bit of sex thrown in - and that he is royally pissed at her for making him look like an idiot.

As I said, all he has to do is grit his teeth through this promotion stuff and then find someone much hotter - in conjunction with some sad story about how when you loose trust it can never be regained but he still wanted to give it a chance...

16-10-2012
V.I.P.

PRs are most probably behind this whole situation and Its working, there are pix of the " rekindle couple" Everywhere on the internet.
What is going through Rob's mind ? Is it just for the money , does he want to give her another chance ??
The fact that the pictures surfaces now is very convinient for BD promo
Posted via Mobile Device

16-10-2012
kabhi alvida

Can't wait until Lainey comes out with some blog about how in love they are and how Rob doesn't care what the world thinks of him, he just wants to be with her, etc etc etc

16-10-2012
kabhi alvida

BTW I dont think it's a PR thing - I think they were/are together. But these images were probably a little encouraged by Summit.

16-10-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
My best guess is that this was a PR relationship with a little bit of sex thrown in - and that he is royally pissed at her for making him look like an idiot.

As I said, all he has to do is grit his teeth through this promotion stuff and then find someone much hotter - in conjunction with some sad story about how when you loose trust it can never be regained but he still wanted to give it a chance...
Yup, pretty much what I've been thinking.

16-10-2012
backstage pass

They must have signed some kind of contract or something 'cause I can't explain this situation in any other way. Why would he take her back after she humiliated him in front of the whole world. It's not helping his image. He was doing so good on his own.

16-10-2012
V.I.P.

^yeah, i'm pretty sure he lost any chance he had to get guys to like him and take him seriously, something he needs if he wants to become a real leading man.
after his initial interviews he got a lot of sympathy (not only from girls) and without Kristen he would have been able to shake off the twilight-stigma, but now he's lost all that, he just seems so insecure.

i gotta give it to Kristen's pr-team though. after the f*ck-ups after the scandal broke, they turned the situation so well in Kristen's favour. first the ridiculous sexism claims, then the age-excuse and then every magazine was writing about how badly Kristen was being reported about (well, she cheated with a married father) and made it seem like she was the victim in the situation. she got out of this scandal practically unscathed, her fans are still supporting her because she's ~oh so rebellious~ and the media is back to kissing her *ss.

16-10-2012
V.I.P.

IM sure Rob was genuinely in love with her over the past three years. But who could forget having cheating on when it was known worldwide.
I guess we' ll find out about the real of their relationship after BD promotion is over.
Posted via Mobile Device

16-10-2012
backstage pass

... back together just in time for the new Twilight movie... tisk, tisk!

16-10-2012
front row

I think their relationship was real and Kristen just picked really bad timing to have an affair. Now they are almost forced into rushing into a reconcilation because of work. But also Kristen really begged to get him back - that seemed real. He is probably a really nice guy and couldn't stand her crying and acting like a fool to get him back.

17-10-2012
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleen View Post
I think their relationship was real and Kristen just picked really bad timing to have an affair. Now they are almost forced into rushing into a reconcilation because of work. But also Kristen really begged to get him back - that seemed real. He is probably a really nice guy and couldn't stand her crying and acting like a fool to get him back.
That's definitely how his PR team is going to sell it after the Twilight deal is done.

17-10-2012
fashion insider

I do not believe this relationship is or was PR stunt. People seem to be in awe of PRs, yes they can create spin but they are not genius, arranging for two movie stars to be seen on an apparent date it's not the same as creating a sort of cat and mouse game with the public that would force this two to be in each others company and their friends almost permanently. In the case of this two believing their relationship was a PR stunt would be believing that their PR Team had some sort of massive masterplan, that went against all the rules of PR, they hardly did promotion of Twilight together, to be PR and could predict quite accurately how the tide was turning. How the public would react. I think this is giving their PR team way too much credit.

From day one i believed they would go back together, Pattinson never comes across has this resolute individual, he seems quite laid back, i do not think he has the backbone to muster energy to be very outraged about this. The public was outraged on his behalf. He still likes her, he must have been pressured from all sides, PR team included, and he took her back. Probably exactly as he would do if the eyes of the world were not on him. A mistake in my opinion.

17-10-2012
V.I.P.

Well actually I think it's nice that they are back together. I'm sure Kristen learnt her lesson. Robert is such a good guy by forgiving her.
Posted via Mobile Device

17-10-2012
backstage pass

I also believe they were a real couple. Not everything is a PR stunt. While I do think its coincidental timing that they get back together right before their movie release, I don't necessarily think that means they didn't want to get back together....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart