How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-10-2012
V.I.P.

At Her New House In LA With Robert Pattinson - October 17

kristenstewartdaily.org

19-10-2012
V.I.P.

In Los Feliz - October 14

kristenstewartdaily.org

oh rob.......*smh*

19-10-2012
V.I.P.

How could he....
I don't even know what to say.

19-10-2012
front row

What annoys me most about this situation is that her smugness and pretentiousness is even more enhanced by this. I mean she might be -socially- insecure (at least it looks like it) but at the same time she constantly talks about not needing any acting classes, being above everything Hollywood etc. and shortly after her affair she said she was SURE that they'll get back together, and well, now they are. This girl needs a reality-check.

19-10-2012
tfs star

yeah she won't learn anything from this but that she will get her way if she cries hard enough

19-10-2012
backstage pass

I'm still surprised he actually forgave what she did. Wow...

19-10-2012
V.I.P.

A lot of people forgive , this isn't the first time it's happened in the history of humanity.. so many couples in Hollywood actually deal with infidelity on a daily basis but still stay together.. not to mention political couples like the Clintons

19-10-2012
backstage pass

What a loser.

19-10-2012
tfs star

Looks like Popsugar got a call from the lawyers.

Quote:
Update: After learning more about the circumstances surrounding the images previously posted in this story, we have decided they are not up to our editorial standards. We have removed them out of respect for the privacy of celebrities.
http://www.popsugar.com/Kristen-Stew...eakup-25507195

19-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

^How convenient for them (esp. for Kristen). The paps take pictures of them together, the images are up on the internet long enough so that their whole fanbase and the public can get "proof" that they're a couple again, then the images get taken down so they can both keep their "but we do care about our privacy" litany and not look like giant hypocrites. Oh Hollywood...

20-10-2012
fashion insider

This whole thing is just so so weird, don't get it.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

20-10-2012
V.I.P.

Nemova: the sad thing is, i'm sure that there are a few Kristen stans that are naive enough to believe that this story is true.

20-10-2012
scenester

The most interesting thing about this whole scandal so far imo has been watching Lainey excuse Kristens actions. Even when she tries to be objective she never really goes in as she would have if this hadnt been one of her faves. Plus when she criticises its always seems to be like an after thought - like she put it in there to stop from sounding too kiss assy.

Quote:
...Oh how now? Kristen Stewart engaging the disgusting, immoral, vile paparazzi?

Hey fans, do you get to call them vile if you took pleasure at the product?

And do you get to call them vile anymore if youíre engaging them to do business? If Stewart had not been caught with Rupert Sanders in July, working with the paps to produce these photos would probably not have been necessary. But her circumstances changed. These are the pragmatic professional choices you make. And thatís fine. Itís great! Of course it is. Hollywood is a BUSINESS. Iím down with Kristen Stewart doing business. But the minute you decide to do business, you know you canít complain about it anymore, right?
Lainey Gossip

Look at the last post on the situation when she says that she's down with Kristen using the paps for business. Erm isnt that whats she's always calling out Jessica Biel, Ashley Greene etc for doing. Yet when Kristen does it its okay - because its all in aid of Twilight! Really?!

I never really thought much about it before; but her last post has made me believe that Lainey may be on the Kristen Stewart PR pay role. If she's not then something fishy is going on imo

Last edited by OhSoLively; 20-10-2012 at 09:04 AM.

20-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

^I really hope Lainey knows how big is the price she might pay for choosing to be Kristen Stewart's mouthpiece. The scary and beautiful thing about credibility is that you work really hard to earn but it only takes one misstep to lose it completely.
Posted via Mobile Device

20-10-2012
V.I.P.

I can't believe he took her back, and so quickly. Weird.

Fashion: Donít you recognize me? Death: You should know that I donít see very well and I canít wear glasses. Fashion: Iím Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, ďDialogue Between Fashion and Death.Ēabridged

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart