How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-11-2012
V.I.P.

They were pictured in London last night, shopping at M&S.
Why would Rob take her to his home Town where he has his family and childhood friends when the BD promo is over? Why?
Posted via Mobile Device

18-11-2012
clever ain't wise

^Because they have their future careers to think about? I'm guessing they will, after the Twilight stuff is over, embark on a long distance relationship for 6 months, maybe a year.

18-11-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceePriincess View Post
Robert is such a good looking man, I mean he can date the girl he wants to....

I wont be surprised if Kristen cheats on him again.

The first time, was not Roberts fault, the second it would be. So sad for him, I thought he was more clever about his lovelife.

and about Kristen... I didnt like her before the scandal, now I like her lesssss.. shes not interesting or worthy for me anymore
I agree on the Kristen part (don't like her at all either), but the Rob part is not true imo. He CAN look good with just the right hairstyle, but in general (it's only my opinion though :p) I think he's not good looking at all. Thin lips, crooked small teeth, weird eyebrows ..... still he should find someone better than Kristen

18-11-2012
front row

I'm not sure how to judge their behaviour ... either they really are in love since both seem very happy at the moment, especially Kristen, and they wouldn't have to spend THAT much time together if it was only for PR reasons, on the other hand they seem to be so comfortable in each others company that it's almost unreal to have such an "easy" attitude towards eachother after one partner has been cheating.

19-11-2012
trendsetter

Lol at people saying its for PR.
They were pictured at a very small marks & spencer store in London. It's hardly the place to be 'seen'!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

19-11-2012
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by miast View Post
Lol at people saying its for PR.
They were pictured at a very small marks & spencer store in London. It's hardly the place to be 'seen'!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
And yet they were

19-11-2012
tfs star

^ The photo wasn't a pap one though. It was some person on Twitter that took it with their phone.

19-11-2012
fashion insider

^ Seriously? I don't know what to believe in the media. There have been far too many cases like this in the past that I knew from the beginning their relationship/breakup/makeup was all PR

Last edited by Maximilian S; 19-11-2012 at 09:53 AM.

19-11-2012
V.I.P.

we´ll just have to wait and see... next year Rob will be working non stop, let´s see if Kristen visits him on set

19-11-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
^Because they have their future careers to think about? I'm guessing they will, after the Twilight stuff is over, embark on a long distance relationship for 6 months, maybe a year.
You would say that wouldn't you?
When they don't break up after Breaking Dawn like all PR fantasists were predicting, fear not, the PR as couple is given an extension for undeterminated period of time, for no particular reason just the all encompassing "future careers . The fact that this power couple things hasn't help them one jot in box office appeal outside Twilight, or for the films they want to pitch(at times is actually detrimental), seems to be totally irrelevant for those two and their PR teams, everyone seems to enjoy faking this relationship 24/7.
Plus why wouldn't this two be a couple? Is there any reason? They are both very young, very pretty, were a romantic couple on screen for years so they were forced to spend loads of time together in all sorts of situations, they both like to think of themselves as pseudo-intellectuals above the populace, while at the same time became millionaires in the tackiest franchise know to mankind. He always seemed in awe of her and seems to take her bullshit like the gospel. Of course they would be attracted to each other, why not?

19-11-2012
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post
You would say that wouldn't you?
When they don't break up after Breaking Dawn like all PR fantasists were predicting, fear not, the PR as couple is given an extension for undeterminated period of time, for no particular reason just the all encompassing "future careers . The fact that this power couple things hasn't help them one jot in box office appeal outside Twilight, or for the films they want to pitch(at times is actually detrimental), seems to be totally irrelevant for those two and their PR teams, everyone seems to enjoy faking this relationship 24/7.
Plus why wouldn't this two be a couple? Is there any reason? They are both very young, very pretty, were a romantic couple on screen for years so they were forced to spend loads of time together in all sorts of situations, they both like to think of themselves as pseudo-intellectuals above the populace, while at the same time became millionaires in the tackiest franchise know to mankind. He always seemed in awe of her and seems to take her bullshit like the gospel. Of course they would be attracted to each other, why not?
It's a really good point. But regardless, their PR schtick has been the "we are private" thing. It worked so well for Morrissey and it has worked just as well for these two.

I guess what irks me about this are the exclamations about what a whimp he is for taking her back....what do we know about the nature of their relationship....pretty much less than nothing. Because PR relationships have been well documented through Hollywood history....all the way back to Rudolph Valentino.

19-11-2012
Rebaptising my badness

More and more I'm starting to believe these two were close friends who became "something else" for PR's sake and ended up liking it. It doesn't mean they are or ever were in love IMO - I mean, any normal, red blooded human being would have taken longer to take a lover back after a cheating scandal. The fact that they got back together just before the new movie came out is too convenient for this to have been something made out of sheer love. I'm still not buying it all.

19-11-2012
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart