How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-07-2012
V.I.P.

Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Quote:
Robert Pattinson's biggest fear has been realized.

On July 17, the 26-year-old actor's girlfriend and Twilight costar, Kristen Stewart, 22, was caught in a series of steamy rendezvous with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders, 41 -- and only Us Weekly has the photographic evidence.

Sanders -- married to British Vogue model Liberty Ross, 33 -- has two children, ages 7 and 5. During his marathon makeout session with Stewart, "it seemed like they couldn't get enough," according to one photographer.
usmagazine

People and E! are also reporting. What do you think?

Rules for this thread:
1. Please only post news items from reputable websites (ie Us Weekly, People etc) Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information that they contribute to the discussions.
2. Continual negativity is discouraged and may be grounds for sanctions. Be respectful. Please see our Community Rules.
3. Please refrain from posting memes, internet jokes and discussing other extraneous material/topics.

Last edited by lucy92; 27-07-2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Added rules

24-07-2012
fashion icon

I think it's true. People is pretty reliable and she's young, so it's definitely possible that she'd do something this stupid.

24-07-2012
.my prison is your brain.

It will be interesting to see these supposed pictures. Both of their reps had "no comment" instead of denying it per People.com.

Liberty Ross' last tweet reads
Quote:
"WOW" - 21hoursago
Yikes.

24-07-2012
V.I.P.

All I know is that the Breaking Dawn promo tour will be aaaaawkward.

24-07-2012
rising star

Quote:
Kristen Stewart allegedly cheated on longtime boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

According to Us Weekly’s new issue, the cover of which leaked online Tuesday afternoon, Pattinson made a “heartbreaking discovery” when he found out Stewart allegedly had a “steamy affair” with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

A small photo featured on the cover seemingly shows Sanders — who is married to and has kids with Snow White actress Liberty Ross — wrapping his arms around Stewart in an embrace.

Us further claims the two were photographed not long ago making out.

Similarly, People is reporting Stewart is “devastated” by her actions,” with a source describing the incident as a “mistake and a complete lapse in judgement.”

Gossip Cop has begun thoroughly investigating Us Weekly’s and People’s claims, and here is what we know so far.

Something did happen between Stewart and Sanders, although a source close to the actress tells us, “It’s not a relationship.”

“She made a mistake. She feels awful,” we’re told, but our source stresses, “She’s not with him.”

It’s worth noting that Stewart and Pattinson were seen out together just last Thursday – after the starlet’s alleged make-out session — when they held hands exiting a Los Angeles hotspot.

The two also attended Sunday’s Teen Choice Awards together.

Our insider is not saying what the future holds for Stewart and Pattinson.

Gossip Cop will continue to update.
Source: Gossipcop

24-07-2012
trendsetter

She is going to be stalked relentlessly now! It will be interesting how she hits back at this if at all

24-07-2012
rising star

On a side note I find it funny how for the longest time Kristen and Robert were never caught doing anything, holding hands, kissing, or whichever and they have been together for years now. Yet she has an "affair" with a married man and its suddenly caught right away. Kind of strange to me.

24-07-2012
trendsetter

Maybe she got lazy thinking she wouldn't be photographed because she hadn't in the past

24-07-2012
V.I.P.

Oh wow.. I feel bad for Liberty Ross, she always came across as a humble and genuinely nice person, which can't be the same for Kristen, but she is young and very pretty too so.. it happens. They're actually all unusually good-looking for a Hollywood affair, I shall follow this story with great enthusiasm from now on.

24-07-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbuursDrunk View Post
On a side note I find it funny how for the longest time Kristen and Robert were never caught doing anything, holding hands, kissing, or whichever and they have been together for years now. Yet she has an "affair" with a married man and its suddenly caught right away. Kind of strange to me.
Good poin!! Oh man, I thought they were for real and liked them together but now I'm starting to wonder... After the Tom Katie thing I'll believe almost anything

24-07-2012
fashion icon

So far it's been a great year for celeb gossip! Though I feel bad for Rob and Liberty.

24-07-2012
V.I.P.

I don't know... I don't think US Magazine would publish a photoshop. From the gossip magazines, they're one of the most reliable and this could leave into a massive lawsuit.

24-07-2012
tfs star

Were those photos taken when she went golfing with those flipper shoes? If so, she seemed pretty aware of the paps, I doubt there's anything carnal about their embrace. But if People magazine publishes it then there, most likely, is some truth to it.
Can't wait for the Twilight fandom to harass Kristen, they are already great at it.

24-07-2012
fashion insider

Oh my gosh. The amount of work she's put into her PR appearance and she does this! I feel sorry for the children.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by pixiedust1603; 24-07-2012 at 11:00 PM.

24-07-2012
V.I.P.

Goodness for the sake of those children, I hope this isn't true. Although I'm not surprised the pictures are just now getting released. I'm sure the photographer got a ton of money for them and apparently there are pics of them kissing too. So I bet if Kristen's reps deny anything, those pics will come out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart