How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-11-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Here we go again. Time for some historical revisionism, since "Robsten" is back on. There was no affair, the director guy and his wife haven't split and OK Magazine says Kristen is pregnant with Robert's baby. That's a hell of a big pair of rose coloured glasses we have there, non?

Oy to the vey...

23-11-2012
V.I.P.

oh, just to be clear, i was just referring to the rupert and liberty cus there were some pics of them together recently.
i'm not saying at all that the affair was "fake" or whatever.

25-11-2012
V.I.P.

Pictured: Kristen Stewart jets in to JFK with Robert Pattinson, after spending Thanksgiving in London with his family

24 November 2012

They have endured months of scandal and speculation about their relationship following Kristen Stewart's fling with married director Rupert Sanders.
But it seems the 22-year-old actress has put the final seal on her reconciliation with Robert Pattinson.
According to reports, the couple spent Thanksgiving in London together with the British actor's family and the pair were spotted jetting into New York's JFK airport on Friday.

Scroll down for video

Thanksgiving celebration: Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson jetted into New York on Friday after spending Thanksgiving in London with the actor's family

Stewart sported black rimmed glasses and wore her brown hair pulled into a high ponytail as she carried a shoulder bag through the terminal.
Like her boyfriend, she wore jeans and trainers and completed her casual look with a grey wool cardigan under a black blazer.
Perhaps wanting to stay incognito, Pattinson kept his sunglasses firmly on, even after the couple stepped out in the dark evening to their waiting vehicle.

Back in the USA: The Twilight stars looked low key in jeans and trainers as they arrived back in the States

Siblings: Kristen is said to be on good terms with Robert's older sisters Victoria (left) and Lizzy (right)

The low-key couple had earlier been spotted checking in at Heathrow airport on Friday for a flight to New York where they happily queued up with other passengers before taking their seats in first class.
One excited fan tweeted: 'Look who’s on my plane!!! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!! We just arrived at the same time they were behind me in the line!”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2DFXltAlS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

Last edited by MARLOWE TIGER; 25-11-2012 at 09:49 AM.

25-11-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Seriously I can't believe this thread is still going.

She cheated. He's forgiven her. They are back together. The End.

Time to move on.
AMEN!

25-11-2012
V.I.P.

After almost 70 pages, the discussion has ran its course so the thread is now closed. Please take further commentary on the topic to PMs and member profiles, do not post it in the Star Style area.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, post, posting, robert, rules, stewart