How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-06-2011
backstage pass

What's anja famous for? I see a few paps shots in her thread
Posted via Mobile Device

24-06-2011
backstage pass

Well Anja is famous in Poland mostly not because her international successful career, but because she took part in Poland's Top Model show, she's very often a guest in different polish shows, she's face of Apart jewellery which is one of the most popular brands in Poland, you can see her face almost in every magazine and she talks a lot about her plans, life etc, so people see her as a celebrity.

24-06-2011
fashion icon

Like I said before, I would like this pairing, but I have a feeling he is still with Blake, so Iam not getting too excited..

V.I.P.

I'm totally assuming Blake's PR people are feeding the gossip sites with those "sightings" that we don't even get pictures of. The pictures of Leo with Anna seem much more like the real Leo. Not buying this whole thing about him becoming a completely different person thanks to Blake.

24-06-2011
rising star

from Perezhilton:

Guess Who is Shacking Up?!

ZOMG! It's Blake Lively and Leonard DiCaprio!!! We never thought they would get this serious!!!
Us Weekly reports that Blake & Leo are "really into each other" and are currently "playing house" on the West and East coast. The new couple supposedly have been shacking up at both Leo's LA house & NYC apartment.
Ugh! Some girls have all the luck!!!!

24-06-2011
rising star

^Let me add that I don't buy this... maybe they're still seeing each other but non-exclusively. It could just be USWeekly/Blake's people trying to keep this relationship alive. And at this point I'm sure Leo and Blake are not living together.

I find the Leo and Anna relationship much easier to believe, and also less annoying. I just can't stand Blake.

24-06-2011
V.I.P.

Many, many stories currently floating around about Leo being in love with Blake and about Blake's (weird!!) premontion, all which suggest he is NOT dating Anna:

Quote:
This is just... weird! Blake Lively had a strange premonition when she was younger that she was going to marry Leonardo DiCaprio! And it just so happens that the two are dating now.

Did Leo dump Blake already?

In Defense Of: Blake Lively's nude photos.

Blake looks pissed in Italy.

According to a 2008 interview the Gossip Girl star did with Now! magazine, she always adored Leo. "I had a premonition when I was nine that I'd marry Leonardo DiCaprio," she told them.

Creepy, right?!? That's almost as weird as Katie Holmes saying she was going to marry Tom Cruise ten years before she actually did! WTF?

Does this mean Joshua Jackson will be proposing to me soon? Or John Krasinski? Or... well, I can go on.

Thoughts? How strange is that? Do you like Bleo as a couple?
Ology

24-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
Many, many stories currently floating around about Leo being in love with Blake and about Blake's (weird!!) premontion, all which suggest he is NOT dating Anna:

Ology
My friend also used to say that she was going to marry Leo when we were around 8 (around when Titanic came out). She used to tell me about dreams in which she and Leo were married (LOL) but it was just because he was so popular then. Lots and lots of young girls probably dreamed about marrying Leo back then... he was like Justin Bieber now.

So this whole "premonition" thing is just this: Blake had a crush on Leo when she was younger. It just so happens that she grew up to star in a tween tv show and she is tall and blonde. She ended up meeting Leo and now they're seeing each other.

24-06-2011
tfs star

I used to respect him alot... especially as an actor he convinced me in his past films. But for a while now I've gotten this sleazy vibe from him... I don't like it how he dates such young girls, always the same supermodel-type... If he was a woman he'd be called a "slut" and "whore" in every magazine... Sad!

31-07-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen_kass View Post
I would have thought Anja or Malgosia were more popular lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Anja is very popular in Poland mainly because she pimps a lil bit Sasha and she takes part in a lot of TV shows, as well as she appears in our local magazines. She takes the best out of her 5 minutes (which is probably her lifetime).

Ania Jagodzinska is well known among people interested in fashion, I would say (IMHO!) that somehow people value her work even more than Anja's, however Anja is literally billboardly-everywhere because of her Apart contract.

Sorry for off-topic discussion.

05-08-2011
Looking Up

He may be rich in money, but he's bankrupt of any class. His dating habits make him seem so uncivilized.

20-08-2011
trendsetter

I guess him and Blake are still going strong since they've been pictured together quite a bit. I still don't buy them as a couple.

20-08-2011
tfs star

So, no more Leo & Anna? I haven't seen any new pictures of them.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anna, dating, dicaprio, jagodzinska, leonardo