How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-06-2011
fashion elite

If I have ever seen a girl interested than thatīs her: all giggly, and touching him blabla...she is tooootally into him and ohhh my ...canīt imagine anything than those 2 getting hot after their morning stroll...in a bed , that is...

21-06-2011
fashion elite

@Starsid is there really a vid like that? Where did you hear about it?

Being of polish origin I am happy for Anna purely on the basis that this will do wonders for her career! But if this was just a one time thing than F U Mr Dicaprio. God I really hate this guy on a personal level. Why must he make such great movies! He is like the Gerald Butler of the A list.

21-06-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackos View Post
She actually is walking down the street, it's hard to expect a sublime pręt-ā-porter coat.
Is it? I expect it lol, these girls get suitcases full of free clothes.

backstage pass

^personally, i don't see how it's gonna do wonders for her career. Nothing is gonna come out of it except...dating. Leo is just an actor, not a direction or producer
Posted via Mobile Device

21-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
Being of polish origin I am happy for Anna purely on the basis that this will do wonders for her career!
I believe that she might be nr. 1i8382291x for him for a late night hop - other than that I donīt know...until she is not made the new Bar which is a bad thing IMO....and: she might loose her īrealīmodel status and become commercial because of this guy...
Iīm of polish origin myself but I would tell the girl to pass that plate...

Quote:
But if this was just a one time thing than F U Mr Dicaprio. God I really hate this guy on a personal level. Why must he make such great movies! He is like the Gerald Butler of the A list.
He really seems like a boy who sees the world /women like a big candy store...even if some relationships/flings might be PR itīs still creepy for him to be playing that game IMO. He has fans, he has little girls looking up to him (wrongfully but well, I am not a parent of those girls trying to talk some reason into them) and his behaviour isnīt showing an ounce of respect towards women...I am not saying that women hooking up with him are poor victims, I might even believe that they know exactly who they are dealing with but still it doesnīt rub off right for me that he is basically whor65&&ing around 24x7 and people never call him out about it just because he is a great actor. People like Colin Farrell, Gerard Butler, heck even Sean Penn always get far more critizised for their sex lives (because love would be the wrong word here)

Last edited by jomarlushka; 21-06-2011 at 05:18 AM. Reason: quote
21-06-2011
Alluring

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen_kass View Post
Is it? I expect it lol, these girls get suitcases full of free clothes.
Anna mentioned once in an interview she's not the type of girl who spends all her money on designer's clothes and she occasionally gets some free samples from Balenciaga or Lagerfeld and that's it.

21-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavonine View Post
So does that mean him and Blake called it quits? Or was the whole thing a publicity stunt? Why would Leo break the tradition of dating models and date an actress like Blake, quite openly too? Speculate!
There is another thread started here "Blake and Leo" that has link to an article on Poeple.com that confirm that they are still together, so this is basically a pr plant to counterattach these photos, from which it is totally obvious that he is flirting with poor Anna MAria JAgoszinska, poor girl, Anna deserves to be treated with respect!!!!!!!!!

It's obvious to me that the whole LEo/Blake thing is now a pr engineered romance. Kind of shocked that Leo is doing it.

HEy guys why do youthink Leo a true A list actor agreed to do this whole Blake thing so publicly?

21-06-2011
fashion elite

I found the video guys its from the pap agency Slash and their commentary is hilarious

http://www.5min.com/Video/EXCLUSIVE-...vely-517101824

21-06-2011
backstage pass

^no freaking way. That can't be him
Posted via Mobile Device

21-06-2011
fashion insider

I believe this more than Leo/Blake. Anna is EXACTLY Leo's type to a T. Blake has the model-body but she's an actress and Leo's a models need only apply kind of a guy.

Leo/Blake actually makes total sense in hindsight with her nudes. And I guess, he might just be the lawsuit guy after all.

21-06-2011
front row

Quote:
I found the video guys its from the pap agency Slash and their commentary is hilarious

http://www.5min.com/Video/EXCLUSIVE-...vely-517101824
haha oh was just about to post this. yea the commentary totally brainwashes the listener. like, i can't even think for myself...what my own impression of the video would've been.

anyway, on the heels of the previous stuff...i just found this article from literally 2 days ago...i dont know how much truth there is to it though.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/I-am-s...e1-711274.aspx

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

here's YT link:

LOL, if he's indeed insisting they're friends, i'm saying he's totally hooked up on Blake..why make so much mess and actually talk to the paps if you don't care...so LOLworthy..oh Leo...

Last edited by dajrekshn; 21-06-2011 at 06:03 AM.
21-06-2011
trendsetter

This is laugh out loud funny. Maybe someone should drop a line to 5min.com and ID the girl.

21-06-2011
trendsetter

Well it all makes perfect sense. I mean The Green Lantern's been released. Time to move on.

21-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsid33 View Post
funny...on Thursday he is on an official-paid-PR (whatever) - date with Blake in California and then she is flying and then he is off to N.Y. and she is back to L.A for her film premiere and she officially (well according to this article) says she is single and well, he looks single as well with hooking up with a new girl

he broke off with Bar, hooked up for PR or whatever (but surely bagged) Blake and now he is off to Anna...guy is getting around a LOT...and always wearing the same cap....

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anna, dating, dicaprio, jagodzinska, leonardo