How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-06-2011
fashion insider

^I dunno. I always thought the Leo/Blake pics were off due to an appalling lack of sexual chemistry. On the other hands, I see tons of that in those few pics with Anna. There's just something in Leo's body language.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
^I dunno. I always thought the Leo/Blake pics were off due to an appalling lack of sexual chemistry. On the other hands, I see tons of that in those few pics with Anna. There's just something in Leo's body language.
agreed.

fashion elite

Quote:
then why would he be spending 1 month with a person flying her around all around the south of Europe and flying around in a Dumbo-waggon at Disneyland? that makes him even weirded - does he need extra-money or is he a PR-puppet? I just donīt get it then...he either wanted to have some gap filled after his Bar-breakup and not having to go hunting every night for a girl and have it easy for a rebound and if not and he only did it for PR-reasons then I honestly donīt get it...if he can bag almost every 4th model he is meeting, why would he be parading around a 20-year-old-young-Cali-girl who is starring on Gossip Girl? doesnīt seem to add up for me...itīs not like DiCaprio needs his name in the paper related to GG I believe

fashion elite

Quote:
sexual chemistry. [], I see tons of that in those few pics with Anna. There's just something in Leo's body language.
thatīs what I said as well when I saw the pics...lotīs of touchy-feely-flirty going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomarlushka View Post
If I have ever seen a girl interested than thatīs her: all giggly, and touching him blabla...she is tooootally into him and ohhh my ...canīt imagine anything than those 2 getting hot after their morning stroll...in a bed , that is...

trendsetter

I wonder what kind of conversations Leo would have with his model girlfriends. None of them sound very intellectual or even terribly intelligent, if one watches videos/interviews etc of these girls. I'm sure they'd all gush over him, but otherwise?

Quote:
then why would he be spending 1 month with a person flying her around all around the south of Europe and flying around in a Dumbo-waggon at Disneyland? that makes him even weirded - does he need extra-money or is he a PR-puppet? I just donīt get it then...he either wanted to have some gap filled after his Bar-breakup and not having to go hunting every night for a girl and have it easy for a rebound and if not and he only did it for PR-reasons then I honestly donīt get it...if he can bag almost every 4th model he is meeting, why would he be parading around a 20-year-old-young-Cali-girl who is starring on Gossip Girl? doesnīt seem to add up for me...itīs not like DiCaprio needs his name in the paper related to GG I believe
Totally agree with everything you've said. Blake/Leo was so bizzare, esp with Disneyland rides and all.

Last edited by pavonine; 21-06-2011 at 06:53 AM.
21-06-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
It is for PR. Leo might be the guy who's being sued for giving a girl herpes. The whole Blake romance could very well be a cover up so people don't think he's the guy in the lawsuit. The thing about Blake - besides the fact that she's an actress - it's totally different from his usual "romances". It's all been very public which is exactly opposite Leo's usual pattern.

21-06-2011
fashion elite

^but hooking up with Bar, Blake and now Anna within 3 months would him make THE herpes-candidate itself...I really donīt get it...I found it already really awful how he dumped Bar for this PR-or-whatever-fling with Blake and now dumping or ending his contract with Blake and hooking up with another model ā la type Leo makes him look even worse IMO...no PR can make a guy trying to negotiate not to have his pics taken at 2 a.m with some woman getting in on make `serious`/reputable

trendsetter

Quote:
It is for PR. Leo might be the guy who's being sued for giving a girl herpes. The whole Blake romance could very well be a cover up so people don't think he's the guy in the lawsuit. The thing about Blake - besides the fact that she's an actress - it's totally different from his usual "romances". It's all been very public which is exactly opposite Leo's usual pattern.
Lol, true. I mean, Leo trying to negotiate with a pap and asking the girl to leave seems more typical.

Oh, and apparently him and Blake have split up.

Quote:
US gossip mag In Touch Weekly quoted a source as saying: "Leo is back in the States, and he's going to go back to his old habits.

"She's never been into the party scene. She doesn't like going out, dancing and loud music. She'd rather stay home.

"Blake can get really insecure out in public. It's one of the main reasons she hates going out. Leo, on the other hand, loves to be out at night, and tends to hit clubs and parties almost every night.

"Blake and [ex-BF] Penn Badgely stayed in all the time. They watched movies and hung out in their pyjamas all the time. Leo is definitely not going to be that guy."

Not even if she takes pictures on her cameraphone, eh?

http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/06/1...it-up-already/

21-06-2011
fashion elite

^asking the girl to leave now shows how much he is thinking about the feelings of a girl hooking up with him...I am really starting to get my feminist side take over me...like, come on?!

Leo to girl x or x828181818number 008282: "you can have a fling with me, but donīt expect me to respect you...just hide behind the tree and wait until I call you when I know nobody will be watching , not because youīre worth it but because I canīt be bothered to be asked about your name and stuff, heck I even donīt know it -I just saw you in the last Vogue or Victoriaīs Secret catalogue..."

V.I.P.

Well...I doubt Anna would just be "hanging out" with Leo as friends. I actually don't know if it matters to Blake though, I think she is trying hard to play it cool...like a rules girl would.

21-06-2011
fashion elite

^Guys People Magazine has a story up TODAY, how Leo and Blkae are still an item and they have details of their uber romantic stay in Carmel, Clifornia. So there is that. So I guess Blake is trying to save face and for some reason, SERIOUSLY WHY, Leo is playing along.

And sorry I know this is ridiculous but I have met Anna Maria and she is the nicest girl ever, very well read and very humble. SHe is not a stupid blond.

She is a true rags to riches story. I just hate to think that she is some sort of jump off.

21-06-2011
fashion icon

Him being with Anna makes more sense to me...She is more of his type..

1.International (polish)
2. Not very famous...

and you know the usual..Blonde, tall, young...

Blake is nothing but a PR magnet..

but these pics don't look stage like the pics of him with Blake.. I would rather see him with Anna, but

I don't think Blake PR team is going to let go see easily...

I would why Leo is letting himself be used as a PR tool

windowshopping

Some thoughts: Why bother talking to the photographer if he's not worried about what someone (Blake) will think? And why would he need a pr stunt? A relationship with high profile person only brings more attention to his personal life, which he's never been keen on.

Quote:

When did this happen? More info, please.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

Wow, Leo is seemingly a real slimeball, isn't he? Sheesh.

Even if it was a public-relations-ship with Blake, he is hopping from one boat to the next without regard.

And as someone else said: what does he have in common with these 20 year old, blonde model types? What could they talk about? or if it isn't about talking,, it makes him seem quite sleazy. Insecure? Immature?

Don't know. But suspect HIS P.R. people should be doing some damage control asap.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

what is this creepy stalker with unpronounceable name doing with anna? reminds me of the chinese saying of flowers and manure...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anna, dating, dicaprio, jagodzinska, leonardo