How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-06-2011
tfs star

Supermodel status playbook rule 1: Be seen and date one of the biggest stars in Hollywood. Blake got dumped after the cell pics leaked. This is much more in keeping with Leo's MO than BL anyway, upgrade from Bar most definitely. Not saying much till the tabloids can spell her name then it's off and running for Anna J.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

I actually am into this theory that Leo may be that guy TMZ had the blind item about...and that's why he played along with this big PR relationship. Create a distraction over here, so no one thinks you're that guy over there.

21-06-2011
backstage pass

I'm beginning to think Leo is "renting" beards.

21-06-2011
clever ain't wise

I think leo is jack nicholson, pretty much. He screws aroud. A lot.

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 21-06-2011 at 11:24 AM.
21-06-2011
boop

I like him, I like her, I love this.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
I think leo is jack nicholson, pretty much. He screws aroud. A lot.
i think he thinks he's jack nicholson, but he doesn't notice that apart from the tight group of friends who sticks by him for years, he's nowhere near that charisma, talent and overall attractiveness.

V.I.P.

Jack was a playboy, but he had something special with Anjelica Huston for years...Leo has never come close to that. It took him forever to even talk a red carpet with Gisele. He's not a man.

21-06-2011
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Jack was a playboy, but he had something special with Anjelica Huston for years...Leo has never come close to that. It took him forever to even talk a red carpet with Gisele. He's not a man.
When Jack started dating Angelica he was the age Leo is now. Give him some time to find this girl who has a dad so powerful he can't screw her over without risking powerful repercussions - pretty much like Angelica and her director daddy.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

I think some people are being a little hard on Leo.

For one thing comparing a 36 year old Leo to 74 year old Jack in terms of commitment is comparing apples to oranges. I know a lot of guys who aren't ready to settle down in their 30s. Some are just a little late maturing in that way, and when they meet the right person they settle down a few years later. You can't say Leo didn't have something special with Gisele or Bar because he didn't walk red carpets with them all the time: a red carpet is hardly a measure of emotional attachement or commitment (in fact some would argue it's the opposite).

Likewise we can't know what's going on with Leo's love life other than the fact that he just got out of a six year relationship. He spent some time with Blake Lively (we don't know how serious that is/was but it doesn't seem like they were ever exclusive since Blake is calling herself single), and now he's talking to another woman. That's it! Sure gossip columnists can comment on photos and speculate, but that's really all we know for sure. None of that makes him out to be bad, or immature, or anything other than a guy who is playing the field a little bit post break up.

21-06-2011
front row

Being a man means being chained to some woman? Any dude that maintains some of his primal narcissism is okay by me!

21-06-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostgirl View Post
I think some people are being a little hard on Leo.

For one thing comparing a 36 year old Leo to 74 year old Jack in terms of commitment is comparing apples to oranges. I know a lot of guys who aren't ready to settle down in their 30s. Some are just a little late maturing in that way, and when they meet the right person they settle down a few years later. You can't say Leo didn't have something special with Gisele or Bar because he didn't walk red carpets with them all the time: a red carpet is hardly a measure of emotional attachment or commitment (in fact some would argue it's the opposite).

Likewise we can't know what's going on with Leo's love life other than the fact that he just got out of a six year relationship. He spent some time with Blake Lively (we don't know how serious that is/was but it doesn't seem like they were ever exclusive since Blake is calling herself single), and now he's talking to another woman. That's it! Sure gossip columnists can comment on photos and speculate, but that's really all we know for sure. None of that makes him out to be bad, or immature, or anything other than a guy who is playing the field a little bit post break up.
Well said. But if he does want a serious relationship, he should probably pay more attention to who he hangs out with. Blake too. It may be totally innocent, but it gives people something to talk about. Then again, if a relationship is secure something like this is not going to break it.

I looked up the "herpes BI" and the timeline doesn't work with Leo. There are pix of him filming Hoover on the east coast and a commercial in Paris on the days in question.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
primal narcissism
ha ha ha ha. What's that?! And do women have it?

Leo usually dates girls (very similar in type) 10-15 years younger than him. That makes me wonder.

21-06-2011
fashion icon

Okay, let's all just assume that Leo is dating every beautiful, blonde, relatively unknown model/actress. That seems to be his type.

21-06-2011
rising star

I just saw on perezhilton that Leo and Blake were seen together in Carmel, CA yesterday... so he must just be fooling around. Blake is just a fling, Anna is just a fling... at this point it's really not that confusing to figure out; he just likes attractive blondes who are younger than him. He hooked up with Anne V while he was still dating Bar, remember? He just wants to avoid commitment and have fun all the time with young, tall blondes.

21-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
Okay, let's all just assume that Leo is dating every beautiful, blonde, relatively unknown model/actress. That seems to be his type.
yeah, add that usually it´s an international model, meaning that she is not speaking English as her mother tongue so that might just be alright for him, not having to talk too much due to some language issues...sorry for being cynical but honestly that guy gives me the creeps for some reason...of course only the PR-Blake-Leo-connection has had to be terrible for him having to actually try to talk and not explain what he is trying to say if he says something...I know that Giselle, Bar and Anna do speak English quite well (well I never heard Anna but I believe she definitely is speaking perfectly fine in English, I am sure!) but still being in a relationship or having a fling with someone who is not speaking your mother tongue is rather tricky and that comes from my experience so it´s not like I want to critizise the girls dating him it´s just what makes him look worse in my eyes for some reason as I see it as some sort of hunt for easy-getting-off things and not having to really talk about everything that might be tricky already due to the fact that there is a language barriere, maybe I am totally wrong and he is just into ´exotic´ girls or blonde girls and the ones he gets to know are from Brazil, Israel and Poland......and the fact that they are all about 10 years younger and models trying to have a break (at least when hooking up with him) would support the whole notion...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anna, dating, dicaprio, jagodzinska, leonardo