How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-06-2011
trendsetter

Well..he definitely knows what he wants..or not

21-06-2011
backstage pass

He's pathetic. I can't help but feel contempt for him.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

Leo and Blake may not be exclusive or maybe Blake is young and naive and Leo has gotten what he wanted and has now moved on.

Have they been spotted together since these new pics of Leo and Anna were taken?

21-06-2011
fashion icon

What I don't get is what is it about this guy that attracts the most beautiful women in the world to him. These women seem to do anything for him and wait around forever for a commitment from him that never comes. He was amazing looking during that whole Titanic period, but he has lost his looks. He has gained weight. The only thing I admire in his personality, as someone who obviously does not know him, is that he is an environmentalist. I mean, is his personality so intoxicatingly wonderful that these women are so drawn to him? Because, judging from his womanizing ways, I cannot imagine that to be true. He's a great actor, but I mean, just because you're good at your job, it doesn't mean a woman will fall for you. What the hell is it about this guy? Is it his intelligence? It can't be his body because look at that tummy

21-06-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAUU View Post
What I don't get is what is it about this guy that attracts the most beautiful women in the world to him. These women seem to do anything for him and wait around forever for a commitment from him that never comes. He was amazing looking during that whole Titanic period, but he has lost his looks. He has gained weight. The only thing I admire in his personality, as someone who obviously does not know him, is that he is an environmentalist. I mean, is his personality so intoxicatingly wonderful that these women are so drawn to him? Because, judging from his womanizing ways, I cannot imagine that to be true. He's a great actor, but I mean, just because you're good at your job, it doesn't mean a woman will fall for you. What the hell is it about this guy? Is it his intelligence? It can't be his body because look at that tummy
what they see in him is dough and fame. That's about it. Because that face and body doesn't do much for him
Posted via Mobile Device

21-06-2011
fashion elite

This whole mess makes Leo look like a real tool, I really liked him as an actor because he is talented and he understood how important it is to keep things under the radar, he used to do all his medlizing but nobody cared becasue they were foreign born models. I mean I get it the dude has a type.

But now he is a totaly tabloid magnet. Poor Anna Maria.

Last edited by kobro22; 21-06-2011 at 01:41 PM.
21-06-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by joujou View Post
Well said. But if he does want a serious relationship, he should probably pay more attention to who he hangs out with. Blake too. It may be totally innocent, but it gives people something to talk about. Then again, if a relationship is secure something like this is not going to break it.

I looked up the "herpes BI" and the timeline doesn't work with Leo. There are pix of him filming Hoover on the east coast and a commercial in Paris on the days in question.
Actually, it was revealed that the April 1st date was not correct but a random date, the lawyer picked to avoid people guessing who it is. It could still be Leo.

Anyways. I don't have a problem with Leo dating gorgeous women. If any of us could date anyone we wanted to, we would probably date hot people too. The creepy thing is how all his girlfriends look eerily alike. A mom complex maybe?

21-06-2011
Soviet Camaro

Please Stay On Topic
Love or hate at will but stay on topic, or this thread will meet the fate of its predecessors and yellow and red cards will be distributed.

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
Actually, it was revealed that the April 1st date was not correct but a random date, the lawyer picked to avoid people guessing who it is. It could still be Leo.
I hadn't heard that!

Now I am almost convinced that BI was him and the Blake thing was just a big PR stunt/distraction!

21-06-2011
windowshopping

Wow I'm surprised. Despite his weird modelizing, I actually like Leo a lot (and I love Anna). I kinda hope this turns into a thing.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
yellow and red cards will be distributed.
OMG love that comment!! LOL

V.I.P.

I thought Anna was with that cute Duncan guy? Leo is such a sleazebag. Thank god for his acting talents.

21-06-2011
trendsetter

^ They broke up (all the couples in that editorial aren't even dating anymore) and last time I remember, Anna was seen with Andrew Stetson before this.

I wonder what else Leslie Sloane is gonna counter with other than the People article .

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

Was Anna the model in that editorial who was dating a student at Columbia...I forget who that was. Anyway, sad that all the relationships ended! Well, except for Doutzen, right?

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
ha ha ha ha. What's that?! And do women have it?

Leo usually dates girls (very similar in type) 10-15 years younger than him. That makes me wonder.
He does it because HE CAN.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anna, dating, dicaprio, jagodzinska, leonardo