Leonardo DiCaprio and Anna Jagodzinska dating? - Page 6 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

it's so funny how people feel so strongly about someone's dating life.
I personally could care less for Blake, so if he is dating Anna then good for him
and I hope she is happy

21-06-2011
trendsetter

They are consenting adults which people can tend toforget. He may be a modelizer but even between flings, most of his love life like Gisele and Bar were quite long term.

The reason why Blake and Leo was so "WTF" is about the same when Tom Cruise started seeing Katie Holmes. Both of the women grew up crushing the actors and now all of a sudden they're living out their fantasy . Example, like the Italy trip together and going to Verona visiting "Juliet's home" (like C'MON! Gimme a break).

Last edited by whysper; 21-06-2011 at 04:28 PM.
21-06-2011
V.I.P.

People tend to make a lot of assumptions regarding celebrity relationships and project a lot of their own feelings and experiences. To some extent that's natural: celebs are the most visible people in our society and we project onto what we see. But we should try to be aware that some of this may be about us more than them, if that makes sense.

I also think that some celebs get more heat than others for some reason. Leo tends to take a lot of criticism and when you think about it he's got a pretty clean record- in spite of what gossip columns may imply:
-No divorces
-No illegitemate kids
-No arrests/jail time
-No stints in rehab for alchohol or drugs
In many ways he's much better behaved than many of his peers. Yet people are hard on him for his love life, because he tends to date women of a certain physical type. So what? He sticks to consenting adults, even if they are a bit younger than him, and he's had several long term relationships. A lot of nonfamous guys his age could have the same romantic history and be said to have very little baggage!

21-06-2011
fashion elite

youtube.com

she seems very nice, bubbly but heck, who told her to force that American Accent thaaat much ?

front row

The Herpes thing has been settled privately

http://www.popdecay.com/2011/06/20/m...s-lawsuit/9098

people really think its leo? He would videotape this encounter? I don't think so lol

About him only dating international models he dated Kristen Zang for around 4-5 years on and off she's American. He definately seems to go for the models i'll give you that.
The PR stuff I definately don't buy lol....

21-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostgirl View Post
People tend to make a lot of assumptions regarding celebrity relationships and project a lot of their own feelings and experiences. To some extent that's natural: celebs are the most visible people in our society and we project onto what we see. But we should try to be aware that some of this may be about us more than them, if that makes sense.

I also think that some celebs get more heat than others for some reason. Leo tends to take a lot of criticism and when you think about it he's got a pretty clean record- in spite of what gossip columns may imply:
-No divorces
-No illegitemate kids
-No arrests/jail time
-No stints in rehab for alchohol or drugs
In many ways he's much better behaved than many of his peers. Yet people are hard on him for his love life, because he tends to date women of a certain physical type. So what? He sticks to consenting adults, even if they are a bit younger than him, and he's had several long term relationships. A lot of nonfamous guys his age could have the same romantic history and be said to have very little baggage!
I agree with what you're saying, but the reason Leo gets so much heat for it is because it makes him seem superficial. It seems all he looks for in a girl is that she's tall, slender and pretty. Now that may not be true, but that's what people get from it.

21-06-2011
V.I.P.

^I understand that perception. It may be true or it may not. He may have this type when it comes to dating but ultimately settle down with someone different. He may be superficial in romantic relationships but not in other ways. But even if all he does want from a romantic relationship at this point in his life is something shallow, I don't think that's a reason to lose respect for him or condemn him: his relationships are still with consenting adults. As long as he's clear with them about his intentions- whatever they made be- then he's not doing anything wrong as far as I'm concerned. Other celebrites have gotten passes for doing much worse!

Last edited by lostgirl; 21-06-2011 at 11:56 PM.
22-06-2011
fashion elite

^ Oh, I totally agree with you. I was just stating the general perception people seem to have of him. Personally, I don't think he deserves to be called a 'sleazebag' or any of the harsher things people have been calling him on this thread. The amount of hate he gets is uncalled for, especially considering no one knows him personally. People on this thread treat him like he's murdered somebody or something. It's ridiculous.

22-06-2011
In Bloom

I just think it says a lot about him. To me his behaviour screams immature sleeze with mother-complex. I would never touch a guy like him with a ten foot pole.

we were in love

22-06-2011
backstage pass

^AHAHA! Good for u. Men like him are too full of themselves, it's a result of not wanting to grow up. He'd probably feel like he's 60 when he dates a 30 year old. At his age dating different models isn't cute. If he doesn't wanna get married, he should find some angelina and settle down.
Posted via Mobile Device

22-06-2011
tfs star

^He was just in a five year relationship? I don't think he wants to find a 'Angelina' and settle down. Angelina and Brad already sounds much like a 'typical marriage' to me. Also five years is pretty long for some men regardless if they're married or not... I'm sure this won't be his last short romance anytime soon.

Last edited by mrsjamesdean; 22-06-2011 at 01:44 AM.
22-06-2011
tfs star

It´s so funny I didn´t wanna comment about this "hook up" because I thought people were gonna think of me as a jealous guy (I felt the same way about Michaela Kocianova and Guy ).
But now I see there´s a lot of people that don´t like Leo (or at least him datting Anna).
Well for those of you that don´t want to see Leo with Anna, just show Leo this video @0:46 and he will be running far far away.

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ochi Chernye View Post
Personally, I don't think he deserves to be called a 'sleazebag' or any of the harsher things people have been calling him on this thread. The amount of hate he gets is uncalled for, especially considering no one knows him personally. People on this thread treat him like he's murdered somebody or something. It's ridiculous.
I think this should apply to every celeb on the TFS, especially some female stars these days who seem to get a lot of personal attacks around here (Kristen, January, Megan, Blake, Jennifer A., Jessica Biel ...) -- for some reason I believe that a lot of people have less problems to defend a man´s behaviour and guys in general (a la Timberlake, Pattinson, DiCaprio, Sean Penn) than what females in Hollywood/in the spotlight do; I do not want to get into details if the things that get critizised are 100% comparable but still (changing boyfriends, dating, smiling too much, not smiling enough, being fashionable , not being it...hope you get my sarcasm here )...

We will see how Leo will turn his tricky situation...never meeting with Lively again, starting dating Anna, never being seen with neither Lively nor Anna...

Last edited by jomarlushka; 22-06-2011 at 03:42 AM.
22-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysper View Post
They are consenting adults which people can tend toforget. He may be a modelizer but even between flings, most of his love life like Gisele and Bar were quite long term.

The reason why Blake and Leo was so "WTF" is about the same when Tom Cruise started seeing Katie Holmes. Both of the women grew up crushing the actors and now all of a sudden they're living out their fantasy . Example, like the Italy trip together and going to Verona visiting "Juliet's home" (like C'MON! Gimme a break).
some time during the nineties he actually lived with one model (Tatjana Dragovic) for awhile there...then they broke up and now she's happily married.

rising star

She seems adorable from the videos.

I don't know why people are acting like Leonardo is some sleaze ball. Yeah, he's dating around. It's not like he and Blake were engaged - they just hung out for a month or so and seem to have had a summer fling. I don't think that lays down some law that either are not allowed to date other people. I don't think they were exclusive. If they were? Then blah keep it in your pants to Leo. And Blake should find someone else. But if they weren't? Then let them date other people. Leo just got out of a 5-6 year relationship so of course he's going to ~~play the field~~ and Blake is so young.....so, yeah. Actually, I think I prefer Anna and Leo. Blake and Leo were too much in the public eye - aka: annoying to me. I just feel sorry for Bar in all of this. But, hey, she probably wants marriage/kids and Leo is not at all ready for that as we can all see. Dude needs to grow up a bit in that respect. But oh well.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anna, dating, dicaprio, jagodzinska, leonardo