Leonardo DiCaprio & Bar Refaeli Split? - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
16-05-2011
V.I.P.

^I've been in love with Leo since Titanic came out in 1997.
But I just heard that he was spotted "getting cozy" with Ashley Greene (the twilight girl), so if that's true...my crush may have to end.

17-05-2011
V.I.P.

Leonard DiCatchaho And A Non-Supermodel Go For A Walk....

In a shocking twist of events, Leonardo DiCaprio was seen strolling in Cannes with a woman who doesn't consider a bikini as her job uniform and isn't a pro at keeping her face sexy for the camera while a wad of sand exfoliates her as* lips in a bad way. Page Six says that avid supermodel collector Leonardo DiCatchaho and Blake Lively spent an intimate moment in Cannes together on Friday night.

A source type says that Leo and Marble Mouth looked like they had sparkly hearts in their eyes while they walked all around the Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc. The source went on, "She was wearing white and he was in a baseball cap. They walked around the grounds together. It looked like they were a couple."

As a Barbizon graduate, I feel very close to the modeling community and consider them my extended family. So that is why I just have to say: fuc* Marble Mouth! fuc* DiCatchaho! And fuc* famous actresses! First they take fashion magazine covers from models, then they take ad campaigns from models and now they're taking a supermodel's most loyal subject? Betrayal is Leo humping on an actress. If Leo starts dating actresses, then we can confirm that loyalty really is dead.
dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 17-05-2011 at 02:04 PM.
17-05-2011
fashion insider

Just Jared "reports"... with pictures

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05...ere-on-a-boat/

I cannot wait for Lainey's snark.

17-05-2011
V.I.P.

^Here it is:

Quote:
Leo & Blake: photo assumption

So she skipped hitting any carpets in exchange for an introduction to Steven Spielberg?

Oh but Blake Lively will be busy here in Cannes. Ryan Gosling is here too.

Right now though, it's about Leo. Earlier I noted there had yet to be any pictures of either, and certainly not Blake getting glorified at the Palais.

Today though the two were shot on a boat and Spielberg was around too. Conveniently after that Page Six item came out.

It all gets a little more complicated too because Bar Rafaeli is also in town - we saw her tonight on the carpet of The Beaver. This is my new favourite phrase.
Let's play Photo Assumption then. Leo and Blake. F-cking or Just Friends? That, to me, looks like a pretty unsexual hug. In fact, if that's his hug styles when he's into a girl, I'm a little worried.

Good news or bad news?

Depends on what you are. Are you a fan? If you're a fan maybe not, although I can't imagine what image you had of Leo to begin with.

If gossip is the priority, well, as I've said before, Leo and Blake are very good for gossip. We're heading into the summer. Sometimes the smut, it slows down. Kinda like the school year. The birth of a new couple is a good sign.

But as I wrote earlier, Leo's game is a stealth one. And if Blake wants to play, she'll need to adjust her technique. Given that she managed to stay so undercover thus far, she may be learning. Having said that, it was convenient that the paps were able to get these today when news broke that the two were hanging out, non? This will not please him.
laineygossip

17-05-2011
fashion insider

She never disappoints

17-05-2011
V.I.P.

Blake Lively's Publicist Is Damn Good

BEHOLD! The power of a publicist's BlackBerry. Page Six broke the rumor this morning that Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio were strolling their way into a dozen tabloid magazine blurbs and now here they are laughing in the same space on a yacht with Steven Spielberg and Lukas Haas like they do this all the time! Well, actually Blake is creaming out her 10-year-old self, because she's touching an alive version of the Jack Dawson pillowcase she used to make out with when Titanic came out. Bitch is struck! On the other hand, Leonardo could be holding a potato sack filled with unripened rutabagas and he'd have the same look on his face.

Yeah, this is one of those "I hear a camera click, let's touch!" kind of hugs. They have about as much heat as a soft dick in a cup of cold tap water. Crisis averted!
dlisted

fashion insider

^Oh burn

But I don't it was a blackberry. Someone probably just called the paps, but still, mad props!

17-05-2011
V.I.P.

Rumor: Freshly Single Leonardo DiCaprio Moving On With Blake Lively
Leonardo DiCaprio and his sometimes girlfriend Bar Refaeli split just a few weeks ago, but that doesn't mean the much-lauded actor hasn't already moved on to yet another genetically blessed blonde.

According to the NY Post, DiCaprio was spotted getting cozy with Gossip Girl star Blake Lively at Cannes' star-studded Hotel du Cap Eden Roc on Friday evening. A source claims, "She was wearing white and he was in a baseball cap. They walked around the grounds together. It looked like they were a couple."

These two have been linked before: In November, they supposedly hit it off over dinner when Lively was being considered for Baz Luhrmann's upcoming take on The Great Gatsby.

But for all we know, these two could be just friends. DiCaprio usually only dates swimsuit models, and on Saturday he was spotted sitting next to Naomi Campbell at a private bash where Kanye West performed.

Any way you go about it, Leo's having a pretty good time
ZIMBIO

fashion elite

Please he looks bored but it's nice of him to help Blake out and indulge her attention whoring. Who knows he's might even answer a few booty calls until the next model arrives but I'm calling it now: Candice Swanepoel! Her bf better hold on tight, Leo pulls'em in like a vortex when he arrives single and looking. :p

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bar, dicaprio, leonardo, refaeli, split