How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-06-2012
rising star

I always thought less of Leo because, correct me if I'm wrong, his relationship with gisele ended after she got her implants removed.

15-06-2012
trendsetter

If that's true, he's more superficial than I originally thought.

15-06-2012
fashion icon

No, that can't be true. He dumped her because she was 25, of course

16-06-2012
rising star

Nice! Though I always thought implants were really weird to the touch. I would've proposed to her when she took them off. *will not change this into a discussion about boobs*

16-06-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
I agree. No matter how intelligent a 23 year old is, she does not have the life experience to always make wise choices. And thus there is, in my opinion, a certain amount of naiveté involved here. No doubt Leo has some issues related to his inability to seriously commit (serial monogamy - if he's even monogamous - does not suggest serious commitment imo because the future is never planned, only the now). Perhaps there are Freudian issues with his mom, who knows? But definitely, he targets young, blonde women. When has he dated someone his own age? Gisele seemed closest and even she was approx 6 years younger.

Interestingly, they are getting younger!
Present ages: Leo = 37
Gisele = 31
Bar = 27
Blake = 24
Erin = 23!

What's next? A teenager?
LOL I hope not, that'd be gross. Leo should try dating someone his age

23-06-2012
V.I.P.

Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Erin Heatherton enjoy a romantic bicycle ride together on Thursday (June 14) in New York City.

justjared via MartiniKiss

23-06-2012
V.I.P.

She looks really cute there.

I seem to remember the "romantic bicycle ride" with Blake too. Just saying. :p

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

23-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfRock View Post
I always thought less of Leo because, correct me if I'm wrong, his relationship with gisele ended after she got her implants removed.
gisele had breast implants????

anyway, i think leonardo and erin look cute together

lets just hope that he wont be with a teenager after erin, it does look like that his gfs are getting younger

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

^ I think Kendall Jenner is single...

Erin'splaying her cards right...

Eyes only for Leo

Erin Heatherton is still going strong with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio — and she’s making sure things stay that way. During the Solstice Sunglasses event to launch the Carrera 6000 collection on Wednesday, the leggy blonde politely declined to have her photo snapped with fellow attendee Adrian Grenier of “Entourage.”

NYPost

24-06-2012
tfs star

Excuse me for being a little dense, but I don't get it. Do Grenier and Dicaprio not like each other or something? Or is she just now adhering to Leo's low profile persona?

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

^ I think she is just protecting herself from the inevitable supermarket tabloid headlines: "Erin out with hunky Entourage star as Leo is nowhere to be found!!!

24-06-2012
front row

Gisele had implants? o.O whatttt more info please!

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

^It's never been confirmed but if you look at her older photos/motion videos on the Victorias Secret runway , her boobs went from perky to flat in 2005. However we don't know for sure !

18-07-2012
trendsetter

The moderator team has decided to close all running-commentary mega threads like this one as the over-analyzing of a particular celebrity's behavior is not consistent with tFS' purpose. Instead, choosing to keep RHI focused on newsworthy pieces that would be deemed off-topic in the other forums. Thank you for understanding.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dicaprio, leonardo, relationship, thread