How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by petit fours View Post
Maybe they are just friends?
Yea right

17-12-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by agee View Post
I think the fact that Leo has a type does say something about him, but I don't know if that means that he treats women in a shabby way (although I do think that there have been reports that he has cheated on a girlfriend or two) or that there must also be something wrong with a woman who will date him. If I were a woman in my early twenties and he asked me out and I found him attractive and had chemistry with him, I would not say no. Now the woman in question should not go home and start ordering up wedding invitations but I don't see a problem with hanging out with him and letting whatever thing they got going on run its course.

If you are going to say that about VS then you gotta say that about all of modeling. No other fashion brand, commercial or high fashion, has the track record that VS has when it comes to its models parlaying their experience with the label into branding and entrepreneurial endeavors.

I don't know if he treats them badly - I don't actually think so. If you don't account the cheating, IF that's true. But it says a lot about his character that he only likes tall, model blondes. It's not even that they are beautiful because I think A LOT of models are way more gorgeous than Gisele and Bar.

I was actually going to say it for all modeling, but I just feel it's even more with VS because their brand of modeling is basically big boobs and legs. That their models use their experiences into entrepreneurial endeavors, doesn't really change what their VS job is about. I never claimed they were stupid or anything, in fact considering their track record as you pointed out, the opposite is probably true.

17-12-2011
fashion elite

I guess Erin is trying to keep up with the other VS model in the attention department? That would be the only reason to date Leo Dicaprio: exposure. I knew when I heard he was at the VS party in NYC he was there taking applications

17-12-2011
tfs star

What exactly is so appealing about Leo that he never seems to he single with models lining up to date him? He must be quite the charming man.
Posted via Mobile Device

17-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ives927 View Post
What exactly is so appealing about Leo that he never seems to he single with models lining up to date him? He must be quite the charming man.
Posted via Mobile Device
Honestly I think they just picture his face as Jack from Titanic.. at least that's what I do

17-12-2011
fashion icon

Honestly, any model that dates him from this point on is just as gross as he is. Who in their right mind would want to be known as Leo's 9th model girlfriend!?!?

18-12-2011
fashion icon

He's become a parody of himself.

There something wrong with a man in his 30s who can't seem to connect with women his own age.

18-12-2011
tfs star

He's on his way to becoming George Clooney, whom's appeal I don't understand either.

18-12-2011
tfs star

At least Clooney lasted more with his girlfriends, and they usually were complete "Jane Doe's".

18-12-2011
fashion insider

I feel like all of his dating threads will need to be merged soon. How about "Are Leonardo DiCaprio & Everyone dating?"

18-12-2011
front row

^

19-12-2011
fashion elite

Looks like Karlie dodged that bullet and Erin is his latest victim... I wish her well because the guy has the personality of dry toast.

19-12-2011
V.I.P.

Time for a recap, couldn't resist :

[jimjordanphotography.com/fashionmodeldirectory.com/dailytimes.com.pk/forums.skadi.net/nevsmodels.co.uk/images.smh.com.au]

I gotta say, I enjoy his acting, he can be quite charming, so even if he's a loser in real life, he's an actor, he probably knows how to make himself sound charming and keep women interested for a while (which is also a Scorpio trait, they're fraudulent like that ).

19-12-2011
front row

^ it looks like mugshot only with the hotties....oops Leo's victims

19-12-2011
fashion icon

Don't forget about Anne V. - http://www.fashionologie.com/3773416
Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dicaprio, leonardo, relationship, thread