How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-12-2011
rising star

lol I always wondered if anyone remebered Paris. Didnt they go to some premier/show together in the mid 90s? I swear seeing pictures of them together.

Have a feeling Candice Swanepoel would be his absolute ideal type, but she's probably busy being too cute with her sweetheart, Hermann. :p

20-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
So sorry then for the bad info.

But he definitely dated Paris Hilton back in the day! Yes that is actually ture. Can you believe it! Yuck!
Well, there's this BI and you might guess who are the stars of it, anyway, who the main guesses are...

21-12-2011
windowshopping

"Perth mixed martial arts fighter Soa "The Hulk" Palelei is responsible for the sculpted abs of some of the world's biggest stars. The Bibra Lake-based athlete and personal trainer has been working with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire while they have been in Sydney filming Baz Luhrmann's estimated $127 million adaptation of The Great Gatsby.

Palelei's publicist made contact with DiCaprio after learning the actor was a fan of the sport and from there a friendship grew.

"We ended up hanging out and now he's gone up to being a closer friend and I'm training him as well," Palelei tells Access All Areas.

"He loves the sport, he's always front row at all the (Ultimate Fighting Championship) events. He does movies all year round so he's got to keep fit and just keep in shape.

"The other day we trained with his girlfriend, Erin (Heatherton), she's a Victoria's Secret model," he added.

On December 9, DiCaprio and an entourage of about 26 including Maguire and Australian actor Joel Edgerton, attended a Cage Fighting Championship show at Luna Park in Sydney as Palelei's VIP guests.

"(DiCaprio) was present at the last bout that he had in Sydney, he was a welcomed VIP guest of Soa's," said Daniela Nelson of Moda Management who says she is representing DiCaprio while he is in Australia and whose company also represents Palelei.

Palelei, who counts Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jason Statham, Adam Sandler and Kevin James as friends, flew to Sydney for training sessions with DiCaprio last weekend.

Given DiCaprio's hectic schedule on set, Palelei has crafted an escalating density training workout, usually between 15 and 20 minutes, to get the Hollywood hunk the best results in the least amount of time.

According to Palelei, his high-profile client doesn't want to be a fighter or bulk up too much but to keep fit and healthy. Some of the workouts consist of chin-ups, back extensions, sit-ups and lunges.

Palelei hopes DiCaprio will head to Perth to watch him take on American heavyweight Henry "Sentoryu" Miller in a Cage Fighting Championship match which will take place at the Italian Club in Northbridge on January 21.

About 1300 people are expected to attend the event, including DiCaprio.

"He will be attending the fight in Perth," Nelson confirmed.

Principal filming for The Great Gatsby is expected to wrap up in Sydney on Friday.

AAA understands that DiCaprio will return to the US for Christmas before heading back to Sydney on January 12 to finish up work on Gatsby."

Well this fling has escalated quickly

22-12-2011
front row

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1226227988634

Quote:
A Confidential source saw the pair having a romantic dinner together on Sunday night at one of the Inception star's favourite haunts, Barrio Chino.

"There were times when they weren't really talking (to each other) but then they would get chatty again and laugh and stuff," said our spy.

"If they're not 'together' I would say they are very close."

22-12-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
I've met him in a party situation and whilst I don't find him remotely attractive, never have, and I was totally safe (I'm 5'6 and brunette!) he's quite a charismatic guy. He's very good at focusing on you while you talk to him in a way that makes you feel like your the only one in the room (Fassbender, Mortensen and Gosling, amongst others, are experts at this too), leans is close, fixes a gaze, he's got it down, so I can see why he gets women easily.Well that and the whole movie star thing But it lacks a certain amount of imagination that he just dates those types of girls. We all have types but he seems to just go for carbon copies. You kind of get the feeling he gives them all the same nickname just so he doesn't slip up
Ooh you met Viggo. I ADORE him.

22-12-2011
V.I.P.

i can not wait when he starts to meet Toni Garrn -
his MUMMY would surely like it very well - back to the roots Leo!

22-12-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATO View Post
i can not wait when he starts to meet Toni Garrn
You write of it as if that's inevitable and foregone
Noooo, not Tony. I don't want her to be another victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincat View Post
I remember he WANTED to hook up with Laetitia after he saw her Rolling Stone cover back in the day, and tried to contact her mangement, but nothing came of it.
I'm not trying to defend Leo, but I'm sure you're not a real man if you don't want to hook up with Laetitia after seeing that cover

22-12-2011
rising star

Sigh. Leo. Sigh.

I love him and I think he's an aces actor but I just wish he could date a woman more his age. I mean? She could at least be 28 or 30! Haha. That would be a tad closer! I mean nothing against Erin (since hell I am a few years older than her and if Leo asked me out I would say: hell yeah) but it's just making him look more and more skeezy when his dating pool is a group of 18-22 year-olds. WHY LEO WHY. He always comes off mature in interviews and is so serious about his work and his causes...I MEAN. Grow up. I will truly have to disown my stannig of him if he's still dating 20 year olds when he's 47.

Last edited by mechellemybell; 22-12-2011 at 04:27 PM.

23-12-2011
trendsetter

Leo will be 40 years old in 3 years. If he continues to date 20 year olds, he is entering creepy old man territory.

23-12-2011
backstage pass

Erin with Leo Dicaprio in L.A

*erin bellazon/popsugar/oxford

23-12-2011
front row

I just loved this phrase that DailyTelegraph used: ROSES are red, violets are blue, by now it's safe to officially say, Leonardo DiCaprio is a supermodel guru.

and this one from telegraph: Leonardo DiCaprio's Titantic appetite for top models has earned him a reputation as the world's most voracious model-dater.

So do we need to ask for more?

Last edited by smryna9; 23-12-2011 at 06:11 PM.

24-12-2011
tfs star

They look cute imho...

24-12-2011
fashion elite

How many models has he officially dated?

25-12-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstorm View Post
You write of it as if that's inevitable and foregone
Noooo, not Tony. I don't want her to be another victim

I'm not trying to defend Leo, but I'm sure you're not a real man if you don't want to hook up with Laetitia after seeing that cover
Heck I'm a straight woman and I thought twice about changing my preference when I saw that photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petit fours View Post
They look cute imho...
They do. I bet he plans it that way, just flips through a magazine and says 'hey she's a match.' :p

Last edited by babyjane; 25-12-2011 at 11:48 AM.

25-12-2011
girl with the most cake

I love Erin and I looooooooooooooooooooove Leo. He has a type, so what? He likes young and sexy women, I don't understand what's so creepy about it. They are a cute couple, I just wish people would leave them alone.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dicaprio, leonardo, relationship, thread