How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-05-2011
V.I.P.

^ Natasha Poly and Lara Stone had their own too ofcourse.
Boo, Lily is growing on me. If only she wouldn't blow those damn air kisses all the time.
Kings of Leon is one of the best bands out there and Caleb is gorgeous. They're both lucky.

11-05-2011
V.I.P.

^True. But since Poly and Lara are HF models and were getting married to less popular men it made sense for people to come here and talk about it.

It's not like us crazy KOL fangirls don't have any other place to talk about this

To stay on topic, according to Jared the wedding isn't taking place today:

Quote:

youngfollowill Jared Followill
For the record. Caleb isn't getting married today. Just driving up to the location to stay for few days.
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

youngfollowill Jared Followill
Last night was a doozy. Thanks Silverlake. Now the drive up to.....where Caleb is getting married. My dad is riding with me. Could be fun.
31 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/youngfollowill

11-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
Whaaaa Ruby Aldridge and Lily Aldridge are sisters?

How come I never associated these two.. gah..
For some reason I figured it out from their noses before I read about it way back when. I'm more surprised they're related to Miles though!

11-05-2011
V.I.P.

There are actually pictures of Lily and Ruby when they were at Miles' and Kristen McMenamy's wedding when they were small kids, I didn't realize they were related before seeing those pictures either. Which makes me wonder if Miles and Kristen will be at the wedding?

Caleb and Lily keep saying it's going to be a small wedding but I think this will end up being quite huge with lots of industry people being there.

Rumored attendees:

Quote:
@rosiehuntington
Rosie Huntington
Really excited my best girlfriends @angelcandice and Erin Heatherton are coming to LA x
http://twitter.com/#!/rosiehuntingto...86552002252801

11-05-2011
fashion insider

Ruby, Lily and Miles are all related?
Well,now that's impressing...
I shall stay tuned here

V.I.P.

^ Yup and her older sister Saffron also used to be a model, I remember reading she was a favourite of Ralph Lauren in some interview with Lily.

11-05-2011
V.I.P.

Saffron still models occasionally. She's been in some Oil of Olay adverts in the last couple of years http://models.com/models/saffron-aldridge. For some reason I think Saffron and Lily look more alike than Ruby and Lily, in spite of Saffron and Lily only having the same dad.

Here's the pictures of the Aldridges at Miles' and Kristen's wedding in 1997:

Getty, Rado's McMenamy page

(Lily & Ruby with Naomi Campbell is just hilarious )

11-05-2011
V.I.P.

Having Kristen McMenamy for a sister-in-law is what gets me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
(Lily & Ruby with Naomi Campbell is just hilarious )
I thought it was just me! :p

Quote:
Thank God for Jared's conceitedness, I'm sure we'll get videos of him at the parties via Twitter and will find out soon enough which models he hooked up with there.

Poor thing, he must be in a tizzy trying to decide if he should bring his current squeeze Jacquelyn Jablonski or go stag and get his mack on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine20 View Post
According to Caleb's dad's facebook the wedding is happening maybe on friday or saturday. The day is coming. Hope we get to see the dress.
Either Caleb or Lily have been interviewed about the wedding so I suspect that there will be a picture in People.

Last edited by agee; 11-05-2011 at 05:31 PM.
11-05-2011
V.I.P.

I fixed the thumbnail of the third picture.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Getty, Rado's McMenamy page

Last edited by agee; 11-05-2011 at 06:38 PM.
11-05-2011
V.I.P.

That's just crazy .. like suddenly discovering Pixie Geldof is the niece of Ann Demeulemeester.

backstage pass

Quote:
Really excited my best girlfriends @angelcandice and Erin Heatherton are coming to LA x
Candice and Erin are out in LA for the VS launch tomorrow. I think Erin might be at the wedding because she and Lily really are friends.

Candice and Lily have never struck me as particularly close. Same with Rosie and Lily.

12-05-2011
backstage pass

Kings of Leon Reveal Details of Caleb Followill's Wedding
Quote:
Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill says he doesn't know the exact date of his wedding, but he seems certain that he will marry his Victoria's Secret model fiancée Lily Aldridge in May.
"You have to ask Lily [about the wedding date]. She won't tell me. I think it's somewhere between May 10 and May 20, but she won't tell me because I have a big mouth," Caleb told PEOPLE recently at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of his band's documentary, Talihina Nights: The Story of Kings of Leon.
Caleb's bandmate brothers Nathan and Jared Followill, however, are more forthcoming when it comes to the specifics of the wedding.
"It's going to be a very small wedding and then a big party," Jared said. "I think there are only like maybe 25 people or so going to the wedding, but a lot of people will be at the party."
"I'm the best man," Nathan added, "and they're having lemon custard for their wedding cake." Nathan, who wed Jessie Baylin in 2009, has this advice for Caleb: "Don't get married!"
Jared, however, assures PEOPLE that Aldridge has been welcomed into their family with open arms. In fact, the "Sexy Little Bride" model can be seen on tour with the guys throughout the documentary – and she was practically inseparable from the brothers' mom at a Heineken-sponsored afterparty for the film.
"We love her! I'm so excited for the wedding," Jared said of his sister-in-law-to-be. And while Aldridge seems to be firmly in control of all the wedding details, she should beware of the ulterior motive of her groom's brother. "I just hope she invites all of her model friends [to the wedding]," Jared said. "That's the only reason I'm going."
people.com

12-05-2011
scenester

A shout out to Lily and Caleb for their wedding from Victoria's secret crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igrsv...layer_embedded

12-05-2011
scenester

Ruby just posted this so the wedding is happening today! Yaaay!

Source: Ruby Aldridge facebook
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ru.jpg (53.1 KB, 91 views)

12-05-2011
front row

^^^Oh my god crazy! I thought it might be today considering it was the least Jared or Nathan had ever tweeted in a day. I'm so happy for Caleb and Lily.
If we don't get a picture I may weep.
Based on what Jared said about the wedding vs. reception I think that there will be a better shot of getting a picture at the after party considering how big it is supposed to be.
Either way, I'll be happy as long as we get one.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aldridge, caleb, engaged, followill, jared, lily, marries, martha, patterson