How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-02-2006
Zen
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolie coco
Mariah is nowhere near a size 10..... I've seen her in person , and she's tiny. She just looks big on camera because she's SO tall, like 5'9 plus heels.
LOL are you Mariah? Are you?! Because you just typed something that maybe Mariah would say because she's in denial about her weight gain. Plus it sounds just silly to say something like that. I guess then, Gemma Ward, Doutzen Kroes, Daria Werbowy, etc, etc, must look big on camera too beause they are 5'9" - 6" feet tall......

23-02-2006
V.I.P.

She's a full figured girl still shopping in the Juniors section. A lot of women have this problem, they can't quite get a grasp of the fact that they're not Juniors, it just happens that Mariah is in the public eye and looks like a sausage most of the time. Im sure when she goes to a designer shop she's like, "I want that one...on the mannequin!! Im a four!"

That Chanel dress she wore was sooo un-Chanel, the only giveaway was the fact that it was black and had a bow in the back...and that she said it was Chanel.

23-02-2006
backstage pass

Jesus Christ, I wish people would just leave Mariah Carey alone. This woman could cure cancer but people would still call her fat, suicidal and crazy. I feel bad that she has to constantly defend herself against all these remarks about her weight. How demeaning.
I see no reason for her to lose weight. It's not like she's deathly obese, and from what I can tell, she looks great and healthy.

23-02-2006
In Bloom

Somebody post the dress?

we were in love

23-02-2006
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaLove
Jesus Christ, I wish people would just leave Mariah Carey alone. This woman could cure cancer but people would still call her fat, suicidal and crazy. I feel bad that she has to constantly defend herself against all these remarks about her weight. How demeaning.
I see no reason for her to lose weight. It's not like she's deathly obese, and from what I can tell, she looks great and healthy.
I agree 100%

Last edited by Urban Stylin; 23-02-2006 at 09:30 AM.
23-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
so true!
If people are calling Mariah fat... then jeez, I must have an arse the size of my backyard.

trendsetter

Quote:
Jesus Christ, I wish people would just leave Mariah Carey alone. This woman could cure cancer but people would still call her fat, suicidal and crazy.
Mariah?? The fact is, she's NOT curing cancer. She's a sausage that stuffs herself in size 4 dresses. As much money she's made, she always manages to look like a cheap $2 hoe. She sets herself up for all this ridicule. She is living proof that money does not buy class.

23-02-2006
Zen
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_woman
Mariah?? The fact is, she's NOT curing cancer. She's a sausage that stuffs herself in size 4 dresses. As much money she's made, she always manages to look like a cheap $2 hoe. She sets herself up for all this ridicule. She is living proof that money does not buy class.
I couldn't have said that better myself.....

23-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox
LOL are you Mariah? Are you?! Because you just typed something that maybe Mariah would say because she's in denial about her weight gain. Plus it sounds just silly to say something like that. I guess then, Gemma Ward, Doutzen Kroes, Daria Werbowy, etc, etc, must look big on camera too beause they are 5'9" - 6" feet tall......
What on holy green Earth is your problem?

23-02-2006
V.I.P.

People have wayyyyyy too much hatred for a celebrity who's never done anything evil except not be a precious supermodel size Zero.

Reassess your priorities.

24-02-2006
Zen
V.I.P.

LMAO ....I have no problem, obviously you have a problem, because your the one getting all pissy.... lighten up, people take this sh*t too seriously.....

24-02-2006
fashion insider

Please guys, keep it friendly!

I think nobody has a problem with Mariah`s size (I find it in fact sympathic & human that Celebrities also have "flaws" too and do not kill themselves to stay a size 2 their entire life!).

Thing is just; if she wants to wear a size 4 dress she must ditch that Toffee Popcorn to make that dress fit OR buy that dress in HER ACTUAL SIZE!

But walking around eating Candy and then blaming Designers for making her look fat is ridiculous.

24-02-2006
backstage pass

well said heroic chic!

by me...lcc
24-02-2006
....ITMFA....

The dress in question....I agree that the problem is not wearing the correct size...she's lucky she didn't pop a seam.

(getty)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56604660.jpg (23.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 56604662.jpg (30.2 KB, 13 views)

24-02-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox
LMAO ....I have no problem, obviously you have a problem, because your the one getting all pissy.... lighten up, people take this sh*t too seriously.....
I know, WTF do our priorities have to do with this?? I dont care if she's size a 2---Im 5'5" and weigh 145. But she's out of shape, and has this delusion that she's tiny, because she's always wearing clothes 3 sizes too small and looks like a damn fool. And she does idiotic things, like wear stilettos while walking in the sand.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blames, carey, chanel, dress, mariah, popcorn