How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-01-2015
V.I.P.

Marisa Miller Pregnant with Baby #2 - Announces It's Another Boy
Congrats to Marisa, Griffin & Gavin!!!

Quote:
Marisa Miller: Im Having Another Baby Boy!

Break out the blue balloons: Itll be a second son for Marisa Miller.

We found out we are having another boy and Im so excited! the model mama, whos expecting her second child with husband Griffin Guess in late spring, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

After growing up with two sisters, Miller was looking forward to giving the couples 2-year-old son Gavin Lee a sibling and even more ecstatic after learning the sex of their baby on the way.

It will be awesome for Gavin to have a buddy, she says. I never had brothers so raising a boy has been awesome. Gavin is so funny and I get to be silly all day with him.

Miller, 36, had a rough start to her second pregnancy I was really nauseous and could only handle eating bagels, she says but shes back on track with her healthy habits. Right now, Im feeing great!, she shares, adding shes eating clean and doing Pilates three days a week.

This pregnancy has been very different because Im also chasing around a toddler, so you cant really lay down if you feel sick or tired, she explains. But I also feel a lot less anxious about whats to come.

While her first pregnancy was filled with hours of researching labor, breastfeeding and thinking about every little detail, Miller admits, these days, her time is spent focusing on the present.

Im too busy having fun with Gavin to worry, she says. Im a little nervous about the newborn stage and how sleep deprived you get, but more than anything, I just feel so blessed to have a healthy baby and pregnancy so far.

people.com

Last edited by @~PinkCouture~@; 23-01-2015 at 11:53 PM.

23-01-2015
V.I.P.

Quote:
Marisa Miller Debuts Baby Bump

Bump, there it is!

In a pregnant selfie, Victoria’s Secret model Marisa Miller debuted her growing belly via Instagram Wednesday. “More than half waywith #2! Feeling so blessed to have a healthy baby and pregnancy so far,” the model mom, 36, captioned the image.

This will be the second child for the Sports Illustrated model and her husband, music producer Griffin Guess. The couple – who were wed in April 2006 – welcomed their son Gavin in December 2012.

In a series of photos posted in the past year, the expectant mom shows off her beautiful family-of-three. Take a look through our gallery to see sweet baby Gavin having a blast with his mom and dad.

celebritybabyscoop.com

instagram.com/marisamiller

24-01-2015
fashion insider

Thats a big belly for halfway.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, #3, announces, baby, boy, marisa, miller, pregnant