How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

voici.fr

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

In a pairing nobody saw coming, it's rumored Mary-Kate Olsen has found love with former French president, Nicolas Sarkozy's, half-brother Olivier Sarkozy.

The romance is fairly new, with sources reporting that the pair have been quietly dating for the past month, spending Memorial Day together in the Hamptons and attending a New York Knicks game on April 25.

While they may appear as the odd couple at first glance, the Sarkozy boys have a history of dipping into Hollywood for romance. Nicolas is married to former model and actress, Carla Bruni, and Olivier's ex is actress Stella Schnabel.

Mary-Kate — who clearly has eclectic tastes — dated artist Nate Lohman and was rumored to be a girlfriend of Heath Ledger.
.okmagazine.com/

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

uhm... wherever love is falling, right.
Both of the Olsen Twins felt attracted by older men, so...
as long as MK is happy!

06-06-2012
backstage pass

it doesn't surprise me that they are interested in older men. they're not just rich kids or socialites. they're business women, self made billionaires. with eccentric taste i should add, which is really more european...

07-06-2012
V.I.P.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ing-right.html

07-06-2012
Ère de ℳodernité

^I don't see what's "not right" about all this. She's 25, not 16; therefore there shouldn't be any problem with her dating some older than her. Moreover, she may have a history of being quite wild when she parties but she's also a savvy business woman and an award-wining designer!

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

seems like it´s true. got these from MKs and Ashs style thread:

dailymail

19-06-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

This little girl can brag to have the coolest stepmom ever

19-06-2012
Ère de ℳodernité

That's so disturbing she's the same height as his daughter

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised because I think they make a pretty cool couple!

19-06-2012
tfs star

i'm perfectly fine with mk and sarkozy together, she is an adult woman after all. However, the huge height difference between them does bug me a bit

20-06-2012
Fashion Designer

^I know right?! I think the thing here is not the age but the height difference. And to make it look even worse, his tween daughter is the same heigh as her. He looks like he's with his two daugthers, not so different in age.

20-06-2012
V.I.P.

Yes, the "creepy" aspect of the photos is when you throw the daughter into the mix; then it looks like he's walking about with his two daughters - and one of them smokes!

As for the age difference, it is quite a span (basically 2 generations, or at least 1) - and frankly I think he looks considerably older than 42 years old! Certainly she didn't grow up under normal circumstances, though, and in that sense it could nullify the age difference due to her increased life experience at such a young age. Anyhoo... whatever.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

20-06-2012
trendsetter

it's shocking and creepy... i don't understand why girls of my age (i'm 26 as well) date guys like him... mk - a famous person who I don't know at all - is one of them, but I have a couple of friends who are in similar situations, with kids and everything... don't get it, sorry! It's not age difference, there are forty-something year old guys that look young, behave young and don't have family... but it's not the case here (imagine mk's dad and this man together on the picture... that's the creepy fact).
Plus, she and the daughter talking together and he hanging behind trying to get a glimpse of their talking (at their height) is beyond hilarious... - apologies for the last comment if it sounded too intentional.

Regarding the smoking in front of the child, which I think was commented on the style thread, I don't think is weird; at least not in Europe... just take a look at the dad, he's also smoking. (I won't do it, I'm not a smoker)

Last edited by JunyaSchick; 20-06-2012 at 03:28 AM.

20-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie View Post
I really like what they're wearing in #406.
Btw, who's a guy in red shorts?
Ashleys Boyfriend?

20-06-2012
Making a Mess

The photo of MK with Sarkozy and his daughter is strange .

I find their relationship disturbing (maybe a bit too harsh of a word) because he looks much older than his 42 years of age, whereas MK looks much younger than 26.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, ashley, gossip, kate, mary, mkanda, olsen, related