How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-09-2011
Automated Thread Manager

Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (Please put any and all MK&A related gossip in here) #2
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

20-09-2011
tfs star

Quote:

If Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen aren’t hooking up at all, would they really both show up to Oscar de la Renta, knowing that those rumors are out there and that this appears to underline them? Sure, maybe they simply wanted to see the show, and yeah, they could be just friends, and okay, it’s possible neither knew the other was coming, but … you know what? Stop trying to talk sense to us. We are on the Olsenlake train, and yes, we just invented that portmanteau.
NyMag

26-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Jason Sudeikis could be getting a new role: Ashley Olsen's leading man. According to an eyewitness at the after-party for Brett Ratner's "Tower Heist" early Tuesday morning, the "Saturday Night Live" staple had "his arm around" Olsen's while they "snuggled" in a back booth at Stone Rose lounge in the Time Warner Center. Sudeikis, 36, previously dated "Mad Men" star January Jones, while the 25-year-old Olsen fashion designer split from Justin Bartha in March. A spokeswoman who reps both Olsen and Sudeikis did not respond by deadline.

Earlier Monday evening, "Tower Heist" stars Eddie Murphy, Gabourey Sidibe and Matthew Broderick cleebrated at the "Tower Heist" premiere party at MoMA. Broderick's wife, Sarah Jessica Parker; and son James Wilkie; Murphy's close friend Tracy Morgan and his fiancee, Tanesha Hall; Paz de la Huerta, and an assortment of other A-listers also attended.
nydailynews.com

26-10-2011
V.I.P.

ash really got an eye for older man, huh?!

26-10-2011
V.I.P.

tbh, i don't find it surprising...there's no apparent reason for this, but she always striked me as much mature one.

15-01-2012
V.I.P.

is that true?

http://elizabetholsen.tumblr.com/

15-01-2012
Ère de ℳodernité

I know that half of it is true; but then I've never heard of those Sharon, Jenna and Chelsey Olsen.

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

^yeah me too. i know we have seen pictures of them with their cousins, but i don´t remember any name..

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

MK is dating Olivier Sarkozy, apparently
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...arkozy-2012305

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

they attended a tennis game together last month, right? I remember seeing candids

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

basically the same write up (although cruel/funny) but with a photo of them together
http://dlisted.com/2012/05/30/daught...dating-sarkozy

31-05-2012
Ère de ℳodernité

I'll believe it when it's confirmed

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

She looks like shes really into him on the pics but dont date a sarkozy mk dont do it lol
Posted via Mobile Device

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

someone on ontd mentioned running into these two couple of days ago in east village i think, so there might be some truth in it?

31-05-2012
V.I.P.

Olivier Sarkozy's new relationship with Mary-Kate Olsen may not impress his bosses at the Carlyle Group, who had previously ordered him to maintain a lower profile, the Post reports.

The 42-year-old half-brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy had been told to "tone it down and curb his high-profile lifestyle" by his bosses at global asset management firm Carlyle.

It seems the edict was issued when he was dating Stella Schnabel, with whom he recently split.

But it seems Olsen was just too tempting, and the pair was spotted in Bridgehampton on Sunday night.

.foxnews.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, ashley, gossip, kate, mary, mkanda, olsen, related