How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-09-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailme. View Post
i meant interesting actually.

on a side note, why are you always so bitter on your posts mims?
bitter? my humor is going over your head! I'm very cynical and sarcastic. It's really all a joke. But I'm also blunt and honest, so I get it if you don't see that. I like Megan cause she reminds me a bit of myself when she opens her big mouth! I can also get on people's nerves like she does, but I could care less to be honest. Esp. on a message board of sorts
Like I said, I like her but she can be too much sometimes. The ***-business references are a bit much. And no watery poop does not interest me, and neither does her fascination with it. I'm a bit troubled you find this interesting...

Last edited by mims; 13-09-2009 at 11:05 PM.

14-09-2009
front row

That letter was so tacky. People don't understand that Megan is very sarcastic and is joking 80% of the time (watch some of her interviews, you'll see her nature). To me, it seems like she is just kind of awkward and insecure and maybe that comes off as snobby to some people. I love her.

14-09-2009
backstage pass

Was it just me, or she wasn't really welcome by the people, when she started to talk yesterday, at the VMA?

14-09-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
UPDATE: Michael Bay removed the letter from his website and provided this update: ďI donít condone the crew letter to Megan. And I donít condone Meganís outlandish quotes. But her crazy quips are part of her crazy charm. The fact of the matter I still love working with her, and I know we still get along. I even expect more crazy quotes from her on Transformers 3. MichaelĒ Canít wait!!!!!
(requoting)

um...WTF?! Bay is seriously dodgy-as. First of all, putting that letter up...um...unprofessional in the extremes. Now this pseudo-niceness? I'm totally convinced he wrote the letter himself, because this is wierd-*** behaviour.

Imo Megan comes off way better in this feud/rumour mill. At least when she snarks or makes crazy comments it seems geniune - she's not doing it to do herself any favours, if anything she seems to just say whatever pops into mind. Whereas Bay's fake-crew letter gives of the vibe of a failed attempt at garnering positive thoughts of himself and seems faintly desperate and ridiculous.

14-09-2009
front row

Megan's sense of humor is probably being take the wrong way... people are taking her thing with michael bay too seriously.

16-09-2009
tfs star

Megan's response to the crew letter:

Quote:
Finally, today, Fox herself commented on the drama exclusively to EW. “I have spoken with the parties involved privately,” Fox said in a statement, via her publicist. “I am very fortunate to be involved in this amazing franchise and look forward to Transformers 3.”

And this is a new letter from another crew member, who gives his name.

Quote:
“First of all, I would like people to know (for those who are interested) the reason why I am writing this letter is to clear my name in any of this Ms. Fox bashing. As someone pointed out in one of the responses, you could narrow down the list of potential writers of the letter by looking on IMDB. I have received a few phone calls from people who have read the letter and they know that I have worked closely with the actors/actresses on the film, so I felt I should at least clear my name.

My name is Anthony Steinhart and I have worked on both Transformers movies and have had the pleasure of working with Ms. Fox.

I read the letter by the three unnamed crew people and was blown away by their description of Ms. Fox. Especially, since I am the one usually getting Ms. Fox at her trailer. I have personally never been nor ever witnessed Ms. Fox being rude or inconsiderate of people’s feelings or the work to be done. Everyone is entitled to their good days and bad. Contrary to popular belief, she is like us (human) and has both good and bad days as well. Working on the Transformers movies can be intense at times and sometimes intense situations cause intense moments.

Some of the examples the three unnamed writers give as evidence of Ms. Fox and her horrible attitude are so ridiculous.

It’s unfortunate the grip didn’t want to bring his daughter to set because Megan Fox wasn’t nice and not the fact that we had a closed to set. No visitors unless approved by the UPM [unit production manager]. That is what the call sheets have always said. By the way, Ms. Fox wished my 12-year-old brother a happy birthday over the phone while we were shooting in New Mexico. Not so heartless…

It’s also unfortunate that she didn’t attend any of the “15” parties, but I clearly remember her hanging out in New Mexico with some of the crew and watching her get hounded by passers-by as she walked through the hotel lobby and being nothing but gracious to her fans. Also isn’t it refreshing to hear that she doesn’t need to be a part of the party machine that sometimes swallows people whole, only to spit them out on the front page of every magazine. And incidentally, if these crew members were at the wrap party, I only saw 2 cast members there. Granted I wasn’t there the whole night, but I was there long enough to know that the others probably weren’t going to show.

I also remember walking with her through the hordes of people lined up, while we shot at Princeton and she signed autograph after autograph. She signed many publicity photos, magazines, pieces of white paper for crew members and their families. Now I know that isn’t the same as curing a disease, but if we are to take anything an actor/actress says or does to personally, then I fear we have far greater problems on our hands.

Unfortunately, I don’t always keep up with or hang on to quotes and/or quips “actresses” say, so I wasn’t familiar with the incident that incited the tasteless letter, but none-the-less leave the war of words to those involved. No need to drag her name through the mud and at the same time, unknowingly, bring others down.
hollywoodinsider.ew.com

16-09-2009
backstage pass

^ Beautiful letter! I'm glad someone is on her side. She doesn't seem like a b*tch to me, sorry.
I do think that she shouldn't have said Bay was like Hitler, even if it was a joke. But the letter "three crew members" wrote to her was REALLY worse.

16-09-2009
V.I.P.

Megan Fox probably wrote the letter herself. Wait a minute...no, she had someone write it for her. LOL!

16-09-2009
backstage pass

Well, good. One letter is from Bay, other from Fox. It would be inetesting.

16-09-2009
Confused & Bewildered

Clearly damage control.

The other one seemed more impromptu and honest. This one seems like contrived propaganda.

Does anybody have the other one saved in case the lawyers come after tFS and demand it be pulled?

Last edited by Echoes; 16-09-2009 at 10:03 AM.

16-09-2009
fashion icon

I'm glad someone wrote in her defense. It's not what I expected from her though, her statement, but I'm sure she would've wanted to fight back but was advised otherwise.

16-09-2009
on the come up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Clearly damage control.
The other one seemed more impromptu and honest. This one seems like contrived propaganda.
I agree. Everybody's back to the talk-nice game.

16-09-2009
front row

i just hate how people throw around Hitler's name to reference something that was hard for them, when it pales in comparison to what Hitler did to the Jews. It is downright offensive to the Holocaust victims and survivors. Actors having to work hard is nothing in comparison to being tortured or gassed in concentration camps. It's not like they are facing death, so I really hate the free use of Hitler's name for such petty things.

16-09-2009
backstage pass

^ That's ecxaclty what I thought. That's why I said it shouldn't be even a joke. Not the best thing for people to hear.

16-09-2009
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

being hated by women is part of her appeal, remember wen angelina was still rebelious before she had become a mother..same vibe goin on

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fox, gossip, megan