How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-01-2010
fashion icon

that they've broken up? :S

01-01-2010
front row

Weren't they house hunting a while back? That's his house, so if they broke up it would make more sense for her to move out than him. So, he's probably moving stuff into "their" new house.

02-01-2010
fashion icon

Oh hope so!

03-01-2010
front row

^ She was spotted with him on NYE. So I guess I was right about the possible move.

03-01-2010
V.I.P.

Here’s a piece of late-breaking News: Brian Austin Green was seen earlier today by the paps hauling all of his stuff out of his house! That’s right, Brian called up the movers and scooted a bunch of stuff into a moving truck. Megan was nowhere in sight during the move as Brian packed additional things into his car.
megan-fox.net
What does this all mean, you ask? We don’t know the answer to that but we can only speculate that it has nothing to do with Megan. YET.

04-01-2010
backstage pass

I've heard in some fansites she may have got botox in her lips, is it true?

04-01-2010
V.I.P.

^^Maybe ...From the last set of pictures you can see them in her thread she is hiding under a hoodie and you can see her lips looks kinda swollen so it might be true

04-01-2010
V.I.P.

Hey, boys and girls, hope you’re having a fun New Years weekend! Scope this out, we just got some new photos of our dear Megan and BAG at New Years! It’s not clear where they celebrated, but its not like it matters, does it?
Quote:

megan-fox.net

17-01-2010
Confused & Bewildered

Quote:
Do you have faith in Brian and Megan this time around?

Brian Austin Green, 36, fielded questions from fans on Twitter on Jan. 16, and one Q&A led to a surprise announcement — he and Megan Fox, 23, are engaged again! “So r u married and have a kids?” one fan tweeted, to which Brian replied, “Engaged and have a son from my previous relationship. -BG” Brian, did you really think you could casually mention your engagement without us finding out? Let’s just hope it lasts this time. You and Megan have had a roller coaster of a relationship since meeting in 2004, and we thought your last engagement was the real thing — until Megan called it off in early 2009. Here’s hoping she doesn’t change her mind again!
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/01...ick-this-time/

18-01-2010
fashion icon

That's not his real twitter as he was following the fake Megan Fox twitter (which was deleted), and now that twitter (brian's) has been deleted!

http://twitter.com/realbagreen

18-01-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliet View Post
I agree, I got into Transformers due to Megan + Shia and their chemistry plus we all know how much they like each other off screen

If anyone could convince them to keep megan it would be shia and i wouldn't put it past him!

From islandcrossing.net, an update:
"Megan Fox representative has announced that this statement is false and that she will be back in Transformers 3. Well apparently this whole rumor was started by the Transformers insiders to keep up the hype on the net about the movie!"

Basically what I am understanding is Megan will have no idea until she has been handed the script if she will be killed off in a gory death after 15 min or if she will survive, and she can either turn the role down or take it.. I am sure she and Micheal know exactly what is going on and we'll all find out when the movie's released! I really hope she would not be killed off
Megan can't turn the role down, she's under contract for three transformers movies, as is Shia. Michael Bay will probably not direct another one, I can't really see Shia and Megan coming back for a fourth installment either.
Bay was reluctant to direct the third film as it is...

As for her relationship, she's still with Brian, they never broke up. i think the 'called off engagement" story was completely for publicity and Megans people figured she'd generate more interest and appeal to more people as a single sex symbol.

18-01-2010
front row

does anyone else think megan and adam brody would be an awesome couple?

18-01-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey View Post
Megan can't turn the role down, she's under contract for three transformers movies, as is Shia. Michael Bay will probably not direct another one, I can't really see Shia and Megan coming back for a fourth installment either.
Bay was reluctant to direct the third film as it is...

As for her relationship, she's still with Brian, they never broke up. i think the 'called off engagement" story was completely for publicity and Megans people figured she'd generate more interest and appeal to more people as a single sex symbol.
Really? Why so? About Micheal Bay?

20-01-2010
THE STRANGER

Was this ever posted? (The only time I'll ever agree with Tila Tequila who really needs to learn to spell)

olsenstwins

22-01-2010
V.I.P.

^Tila has the nerve to talk about Megan Fox or anybody for that matter? I guess she will do whatever helps to keep her name in peoples minds.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fox, gossip, megan