How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
16-07-2011
  616
fashion icon
 
carmen_kass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: With Snejana, I'm her maid
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,447
I thought it made him relavent again. He got jobs on Terminator the Sarah Connor chronicles and on Desperate Housewivves around the time she did Transformers and got super famous.

__________________
**** Move that cone. I'm Lindsay Lohan!" ****
 
 
16-07-2011
  617
backstage pass
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: all around
Gender: homme
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen_kass View Post
I thought it made him relavent again. He got jobs on Terminator the Sarah Connor chronicles and on Desperate Housewivves around the time she did Transformers and got super famous.
lol. If anything his relationship with megan is why ppl are still talking about him
Posted via Mobile Device

 
16-07-2011
  618
V.I.P.
 
Jenna-maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,610
seriously, people take close-up pictures
from her pores...PORES?!?!?!?!?

that is just hilarious.
I do not know anyone can be interested
about her pores.

__________________
Daria Werbowy, Mila Kunis, Eva Green, Angelina Jolie
 
16-07-2011
  619
V.I.P.
 
kokobombon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buenos Aires
Gender: femme
Posts: 12,244
^Lucy92 was interested so I posted them...

__________________
My Modern Blog
My Personal Blog
 
16-07-2011
  620
V.I.P.
 
Jenna-maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,610
^
yes yes, but i just don´t understand
why someone is interested about other
people pores

anyway, here (in this place we call earth) is lot of things
going on that i do not understand

__________________
Daria Werbowy, Mila Kunis, Eva Green, Angelina Jolie
 
16-07-2011
  621
backstage pass
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: all around
Gender: homme
Posts: 659
I think being interested in someone else's pores is the same thing as being interested in someone else's boobs.
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by dreamss; 16-07-2011 at 11:09 AM.
 
16-07-2011
  622
fashion icon
 
carmen_kass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: With Snejana, I'm her maid
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,447
^exactly, it's just another body part lol.

__________________
**** Move that cone. I'm Lindsay Lohan!" ****
 
16-07-2011
  623
V.I.P.
 
Jenna-maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,610
well, i am not interested about boobs,
are her boobs fake or not.
but somehow i understand people
being interested about boobs and butts.
pores are just so hilarious thing to
be interested about.

__________________
Daria Werbowy, Mila Kunis, Eva Green, Angelina Jolie
 
16-07-2011
  624
backstage pass
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: all around
Gender: homme
Posts: 659
Lol. Lets bury the pores talk.

Ugh, I can't wait for megan's movies to start coming out, so we can see her on magazine covers and the red carpet.
Posted via Mobile Device

 
17-07-2011
  625
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: CA
Gender: femme
Posts: 34
you guys are funny. honestly to those people criticizing megan fox's pores and saying she's ugly with or without surgery... look at yourself first. are you perfect? usually people who criticize other people are the ones who have the most faults physically.

just observe... i dare you to post your pics at your worst aka paparazzi style and let's see if you won't get bashed in these forums! i bet you all have pores as big as craters! hahahahahah!

seriously? megan fox, ugly? ooohh... what jealousy can bring. =)

 
17-07-2011
  626
backstage pass
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: all around
Gender: homme
Posts: 659
^ haha. Leave them to me! Have u noticed how most of them are like: oh I don't like Megan but... And I terribly Agree with you, Megan fox and ugly shouldn't be in the same sentence.

 
17-07-2011
  627
fashion icon
 
carmen_kass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: With Snejana, I'm her maid
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsgalore101 View Post
you guys are funny. honestly to those people criticizing megan fox's pores and saying she's ugly with or without surgery... look at yourself first. are you perfect? usually people who criticize other people are the ones who have the most faults physically.

just observe... i dare you to post your pics at your worst aka paparazzi style and let's see if you won't get bashed in these forums! i bet you all have pores as big as craters! hahahahahah!

seriously? megan fox, ugly? ooohh... what jealousy can bring. =)
I can honestly hand on my heart say I am not jealous of Megan Fox. I'm sure she has a great life and face, but I wouldn't want it. Also I think you have largely misinterpreted the tone and argument in this thread. Most people aren't calling her ugly. I for one thought she was one of the most beautiful girls ever in Hollywood (past tense). I've liked her ever since 2004 when I saw Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, where I thought she looked and acted better than Lindsay Lohan. What most of us are trying to say is she has gone from a naturally good looking girl to looking like an artificially enhanced cartoon-ish figure. The un-natrual smoothness of her face has given her that manufactured plastic surgery victim look. It's sad that someone who was so beautiful to begin with had such low self esteem as to do that to herself at such a young age, when the world already fawned over her god-given looks. A lot of the posts are negative due to remorse rather than jealousy. A lot of the beautiful/sexy girls who are considered in the same league as Megan (Angelina, Aishwarya, Adriana Lima, etc) have one or two flaws to their face that give them character or make them quirky and remarkable. Megan has erased those features from her face and has made her appearance less attractive in doing so. Her face is less sympathetic now which is why she garners so much negativity. Her obvious surgery which she vehemently denies has been counterproductive, which is what people are saying is unfortunate. Some people pity her more than they envy her.

__________________
**** Move that cone. I'm Lindsay Lohan!" ****
 
17-07-2011
  628
backstage pass
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: all around
Gender: homme
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen_kass View Post
I can honestly hand on my heart say I am not jealous of Megan Fox. I'm sure she has a great life and face, but I wouldn't want it. Also I think you have largely misinterpreted the tone and argument in this thread. Most people aren't calling her ugly. I for one thought she was one of the most beautiful girls ever in Hollywood (past tense). I've liked her ever since 2004 when I saw Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, where I thought she looked and acted better than Lindsay Lohan. What most of us are trying to say is she has gone from a naturally good looking girl to looking like an artificially enhanced cartoon-ish figure. The un-natrual smoothness of her face has given her that manufactured plastic surgery victim look. It's sad that someone who was so beautiful to begin with had such low self esteem as to do that to herself at such a young age, when the world already fawned over her god-given looks. A lot of the posts are negative due to remorse rather than jealousy. A lot of the beautiful/sexy girls who are considered in the same league as Megan (Angelina, Aishwarya, Adriana Lima, etc) have one or two flaws to their face that give them character or make them quirky and remarkable. Megan has erased those features from her face and has made her appearance less attractive in doing so. Her face is less sympathetic now which is why she garners so much negativity. Her obvious surgery which she vehemently denies has been counterproductive, which is what people are saying is unfortunate. Some people pity her more than they envy her.
I'm sorry I just can't agree with that. Remorse? Seriously? Although I agree with most of what you've said. Also Adriana might not have touched her face but Angelina has. I do agree with the tone of the arguement being misinterpreted.

Also, you have to consider that their are ppl who still haven't noticed all these surgeries she has done. Or some have noticed it but still think she's one of the most beautiful girls in hollywood (which she no doubt is). Heck some even know she'd had surgeries but can't point out every single one of them.

The only time i though she looked like a disaster was the JH premiere

I think that the reason we're paying attention to all these flaws of hers is because we see more candids of her than seeing her in movies and magazines. Just look at her allure cover, she's obviously had all those surgeries by then but she still looks as beautiful as ever. And also look at the Rihanna-Eminem video, she looked as beautiful as she could and she'd already done all those surgeries.

Lets be honest, even though Megan has had surgeries, we are judging her by her candids. Most stars don't look gorgeous in there candids. Sure ppl haven't called her ugly directly, but do we need to wait for them to call her that before we know that's what they're trying to say?

And I will never ever ever EVER believe that ppl pity.

You're post here are nothing but neutral
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by dreamss; 17-07-2011 at 06:32 AM.
 
17-07-2011
  629
clever ain't wise
 
iluvjeisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 13,848
^Look, she is 25, drop dead gorgeous before and after, but she looks like she's had as much work as Priscilla Presley or Cher in their 50s. That is, I think, what people are curious about, really. Why does she feel that it's necessary to look so plastic? Maybe it's body dysmorphic disorder.

I'd like her to drop the mask and the armour, hopefully one day she will and it will be in a spectacular movie.

 
17-07-2011
  630
backstage pass
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: all around
Gender: homme
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
^Look, she is 25, drop dead gorgeous before and after, but she looks like she's had as much work as Priscilla Presley or Cher in their 50s. That is, I think, what people are curious about, really. Why does she feel that it's necessary to look so plastic? Maybe it's body dysmorphic disorder.

I'd like her to drop the mask and the armour, hopefully one day she will and it will be in a spectacular movie.
it still beats me
Posted via Mobile Device

 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fox, gossip, megan
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.