How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
13-07-2009
  76
clever ain't wise
 
iluvjeisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 13,848
I don't understand the comparisons to Angelina at all - it may be her aim to look like Angelina, but it turns out a lot more like Pamela Anderson.

 
 
13-07-2009
  77
fashion insider
 
Les_Sucettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunged View Post
I'm really sick of the whole jealousy thing. Why would anybody be jealous of Megan? Her skin is ****ed up, she looks like a pornstar, is obviously not too bright, can't act, and probably slept with many people to get where she is. Is that really worth being jealous of? There are tons of other actresses who are actually talented and natural looking and actually worthy of being jealous of. Megan on the other hand is not, and she really makes me mad with the whole "Women are jealous of me because I'm super confident!". What women? Because the women I know actually have good reasons as to why they dislike her.
I agree, she's way cheap, why would anyone be jealous of someone like her is beyond me.

 
13-07-2009
  78
trendsetter
 
Working Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,108
As for the Angelina comparisons, They have the same coloring, love of tattoos, saying outrageous stuff. But when Angelina started out she was dark and off putting. The kissing her brother, awful outfit at the Oscars, Billy Bob. Angelina got a lot of flack for it. As much as people talked about Angelina, she put it out there as well. The media is much too easy on Megan, then Angelina. If it wasn't for Angelina, Megan wouldn't have a easy ride as she does now.


Quote:
I'm really sick of the whole jealousy thing. Why would anybody be jealous of Megan? Her skin is ****ed up, she looks like a pornstar, is obviously not too bright, can't act, and probably slept with many people to get where she is. Is that really worth being jealous of? There are tons of other actresses who are actually talented and natural looking and actually worthy of being jealous of. Megan on the other hand is not, and she really makes me mad with the whole "Women are jealous of me because I'm super confident!". What women? Because the women I know actually have good reasons as to why they dislike her.
I don't think women say to themselves I want to look as smart as Megan. They go I want to look hot and sexy. If I looked like Megan, all the boys would come to my yard for sure. In a way, Megan has it harder to look anything other than being a sex object.


Last edited by Working Girl; 13-07-2009 at 09:24 AM.
 
14-07-2009
  79
backstage pass
 
FashionMemory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Gender: femme
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunged View Post
I'm really sick of the whole jealousy thing. Why would anybody be jealous of Megan? Her skin is ****ed up, she looks like a pornstar, is obviously not too bright, can't act, and probably slept with many people to get where she is. Is that really worth being jealous of? There are tons of other actresses who are actually talented and natural looking and actually worthy of being jealous of. Megan on the other hand is not, and she really makes me mad with the whole "Women are jealous of me because I'm super confident!". What women? Because the women I know actually have good reasons as to why they dislike her.
well I am jealous of Megan! and I'm not embarrassed by that fact!
her skin may not be as perfect as Leighton Meesters and maybe she's not the smartest girl in Hollywood -
BUT I DON'T CARE!

because I can't tell if she's stupid or a b*tch - I can only judge what I see - and that is her body and her face!
and IMO she looks awesome! even if she has fake boobs, lips etc...

__________________
natasha . edita . anna . valentina .
 
16-07-2009
  80
rising star
 
skyefitsheaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wonderland
Gender: femme
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionMemory View Post
well I am jealous of Megan! and I'm not embarrassed by that fact!
her skin may not be as perfect as Leighton Meesters and maybe she's not the smartest girl in Hollywood -
BUT I DON'T CARE!

because I can't tell if she's stupid or a b*tch - I can only judge what I see - and that is her body and her face!
and IMO she looks awesome! even if she has fake boobs, lips etc...
Haha agreed. Me too. There's something about her that just looks so fierce and feline, I adore it.

__________________

have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it. salvador dali
 
16-07-2009
  81
backstage pass
 
icelynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Darfur
Gender: femme
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
www.perezhilton.com & Page Six (NY Post)

This story made me feel kind of bad for her, it's very casting couch...
Why should you feel bad for her? It's not as if someone raped her or forced her to do something, she choose to do that. She wanted fame and fortune enough.

And to the person who said Michael Bay is a douchey perv? Megan is just as much a douchey perv to particpate in it!

__________________
Iraq civilian deaths: 106,000
 
16-07-2009
  82
trendsetter
 
Working Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,108
Wow, he made her wash his car. I thought they had sex. That is demeaning and degrading. Megan probably thought there was no sex involved it wouldn't constitute as sick powerplay. And to videotape it is humiliating

 
16-07-2009
  83
Deep Red Bells
 
brokenenglish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: stuck here
Gender: femme
Posts: 7,828
Did she wash a car in the movie?

__________________
Tearfully Joyfully, Burn what is left of me
 
17-07-2009
  84
scenester
 
jsedacy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Gender: femme
Posts: 91
I completely agree with the fact that girls just hate her because their boyfriends are obsessed with her. I mean, she doesn't even have to be in front of you to make you feel insecure. The girl's gorgeous. Annd I love the fact that she says what she wants, and I kinda agree with almost everything she says. Shes confident in herself, you KNOW she can hang with the boys, and shes a guys girl, and that always rubs off on people the wrong way. If she wasnt herself, she probably wouldnt be doing anything (acting wise) right now. But since shes not like the rest of these Hollywood starlets going out every night, people give her sh*t. I say GO MEGAN! :-)

ps. i love that she can admit to not wanting girls as friends. completely agree with that. and that shes a home body. if i were that hot, i'd be out every night gettin guys to buy me all kinds of ridiculous stuff lol.

 
17-07-2009
  85
scenester
 
marisaidwhat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: femme
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunged View Post
I'm really sick of the whole jealousy thing. Why would anybody be jealous of Megan? Her skin is ****ed up, she looks like a pornstar, is obviously not too bright, can't act, and probably slept with many people to get where she is. Is that really worth being jealous of? There are tons of other actresses who are actually talented and natural looking and actually worthy of being jealous of. Megan on the other hand is not, and she really makes me mad with the whole "Women are jealous of me because I'm super confident!". What women? Because the women I know actually have good reasons as to why they dislike her.
I agree. I mean, I'm sure there are a lot of girls who are jealous of her, but a lot aren't. There are loads of other people who I'd rather look/be like (ScarJo, Janet Jackson & Zoe Saldana to name a few). She may be the bee's knees to a lot of people, but I honestly don't think she's the end all be all of beauty, even though she looks gorgeous at times. She could be more sexy to me if she brought sex up less (not that women can't talk about sex). It just makes it more obvious.

To be honest I don't love her or hate her. I'm pretty indifferent. I don't think she's a very good actress (perhaps she'll grow into herself?), I don't think she articulates herself well or comes across well in most of her interviews (she seems condescending a lot of the time), I don't think she's the sexiest woman in the world, and I don't care for this tomboy-nerd-sex-kitten-i-hate-girls image she's trying so hard to portray, but I don't have time to playa hate on her all day. Some people seem totally obsessed with bringing her down imo.

 
19-07-2009
  86
fashion icon
 
Edita's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Germany
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,418
Yes she looks like a porn plastic doll! But thats dawm hot! Did not watch any of her films.. but i think to play in transformers is a great role.

& about her skin? Arent we all humans? Doesnt we all have sometimes not the perfect skin?
And there are these 5 days every month that kill us girls.
So who cares about bad skin?! We have make up

__________________
Rita "O R A"
 
19-07-2009
  87
windowshopping
 
LoraineEliza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brazil
Gender: femme
Posts: 20
she looks like a preety dam hot porn plastic doll! :p personally i dont think her skin is that bad, from everyday pictures, she doesnt seem to wear much makeup and she still looks preety dam perfect, the only imperfection i see is her thumbs which truly, dont really matter lol i just wish she would tone it down a bit at events, lately shes been improoving tho hehe she has been looking amazing

 
20-07-2009
  88
rising star
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: LA
Gender: femme
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsedacy87 View Post
I completely agree with the fact that girls just hate her because their boyfriends are obsessed with her. I mean, she doesn't even have to be in front of you to make you feel insecure. The girl's gorgeous. Annd I love the fact that she says what she wants, and I kinda agree with almost everything she says. Shes confident in herself, you KNOW she can hang with the boys, and shes a guys girl, and that always rubs off on people the wrong way. If she wasnt herself, she probably wouldnt be doing anything (acting wise) right now. But since shes not like the rest of these Hollywood starlets going out every night, people give her sh*t. I say GO MEGAN! :-)

ps. i love that she can admit to not wanting girls as friends. completely agree with that. and that shes a home body. if i were that hot, i'd be out every night gettin guys to buy me all kinds of ridiculous stuff lol.
In my experience the girls/women who constantly talk about how they're guy's girls generally aren't. She's trying desperately to cultivate this image that she's the complete opposite of what her looks would have you believe, and it seems many fall for it. I call BS though, because men may like looking at attention whores, but they don't like hanging out with them If she were really that laid-back and cool she wouldn't constantly have to be cramming it down people's throats.

p.s. A little discretion goes a long way. Even if it's true that she doesn't like having female friends, as many women don't, why alienate half your potential fan base?

 
29-07-2009
  89
front row
 
PrettyGirl61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenenglish View Post
Did she wash a car in the movie?
No but didn't she bend over and fix one?

__________________
Beautiful, dirty rich
 
29-07-2009
  90
rising star
 
skyefitsheaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wonderland
Gender: femme
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoscoBJGD View Post
p.s. A little discretion goes a long way. Even if it's true that she doesn't like having female friends, as many women don't, why alienate half your potential fan base?
I think she just has a very "who cares?" attitude that makes her who she is. I don't think she's trying to alienate her fan base, it doesn't make me feel like "Oh Megan must hate me because I'm a girl." She's just stating a certain aspect of who she is.

__________________

have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it. salvador dali
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fox, gossip, megan
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.