How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-09-2009
V.I.P.

A woman speaking her mind and being strong in her convictions is all kinds of awesome. But that woman has to have smarts...in Megan's case, I'm sorry, but she should think about shutting up and just be pretty.

Last edited by solg; 12-09-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: see tFS guidelines - off topic discussion

12-09-2009
i am not a robot

I posted that on ONTD and I feel bad now. Coz I don't really believe any of it. Whoopsie!

12-09-2009
V.I.P.

megan has an issue about being told to just be pretty. she wants to act.

im not going to question her intelligence but i will hope that megan learns to find a good balance in voicing out her strong opinions and being respectful to others.

12-09-2009
V.I.P.

That letter is harsh but she was really playing with fire...I wonder if Michael wrote it himself? Hmmmm...

I don't know where she got the balls to criticize the director who gave her a career though...seems risky.

12-09-2009
front row

it's funny people are believing that stuff, kind of like when people started believing in her twitter on this very board, it seems very fake and shady to me. if they're calling megan so unprofessional, why stoop to her level by posting that forty page essay. not to mention the "crew members" revealed their jobs...let's get real, this is b***s***

12-09-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoedele View Post
A woman speaking her mind and being strong in her convictions is all kinds of awesome. But that woman has to have smarts...in Megan's case, I'm sorry, but she should think about shutting up and just be pretty.
I can understand your point here if you compare Megan to all those hollywood girls
But does casual mean you have no style?No I dont think so.
Everybody is expressin themselves in a different way and have the right to be respected for that matter
Even if youre supposed to be a A lister at the end of the day youre just like everyone else
And Im happy that megan is opening her mouth that gaves me daily entertainment lol

Last edited by solg; 12-09-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: see tFS guidelines - response to an edited post

12-09-2009
front row

^^ i agree, she's just like everyone else. being an actress is a job..a lot of people forget that, she's a regular person who likes jeans and t-shirts, who cares. buuut i had a question for you guys on the board, do any of you find it annoying when pictures that have been posted (at celebutopia/celebrity city) are reposted on megan's fansites and tagged (with the site name, and NO credit)?

12-09-2009
V.I.P.

i think its great she doesnt have the best personal style because to me it goes with megan's philosophy of going against the grain on what a woman in the entertainment business is supposed to be.

12-09-2009
V.I.P.

Women or men at the end of the day we're all human beings and were not perfect
Just because were women were supposed to be stuck up and not speak our mind
That does not make sense for me

12-09-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGlitter View Post
I don't think she should burn bridges in the industry when she is so fresh on the scene (or ever, for that matter). It's tacky and cocky.

Even if Michael Bay is a sexist a$shole, keep your comments private.
Exactly. I think she needs to ZIP HER LIPS!

Ugh... I have some serious dislike for her since reading the "essay" by those employees. I've had a bad taste in my mouth for her since reading the Wonderland interview. And you knew she was gonna trash him as soon as they asked about him..... he is her easy target in interviews and I really can't understand it.

12-09-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenysha75 View Post
Women or men at the end of the day we're all human beings and were not perfect
Just because were women were supposed to be stuck up and not speak our mind
That does not make sense for me
She has a big mouth. She should not trash her maker.

12-09-2009
backstage pass

she never knows when to shut up. IMO this is not a free mind, it's just a dumb mind.

12-09-2009
V.I.P.

but when youre opening your mouth does that mean something smart gonna come out of it everytime?sometimes it just happens that you just don't care
Also if Spencer pratt can speak Im giving my approval for everyone to speak in this world lol
For real

12-09-2009
V.I.P.

ohh....snap.

12-09-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenysha75 View Post
but when youre opening your mouth does that mean something smart gonna come out of it everytime?sometimes it just happens that you just don't care
Also if Spencer pratt can speak Im giving my approval for everyone to speak in this world lol
For real
everyone is allowed to say whatever they want and to make mistakes. but isn't better when you are resenable and doesn't say the first crap that comes to mind? that's a smart person to me, when you think before you speak. but anways i don't think megan is all that bad as she wants people to think. IMO she just want to be polemic and keep people talking about her. IMO this is also dumb because even though she is popular, she is not respect by a whole lot of regular people and people in the business

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fox, gossip, megan