How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-08-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyla m. View Post
OM (F) G!!!

shock horror!!
the little bit of sympathy i had for her is now gone. i dont blame Eddie behaving the way he did... it now seems it was all calculated meticulously!
It takes two.... and if its his baby he SHOULD PAY!

13-08-2007
V.I.P.

just me,
i totally agree he should pay. thats out of the question. i just wanted to stress that having followed mel b. in the past and seeing her relationships reported in the press, and now this, she doesnt look great in this story either.
i just didnt like how some people feel sorry for her just because she was dumped while pregnant. it happens to so many girls and believe me quite a bunch werent even interested in the baby in the first place but more in the money. its a big problem in some parts of the world and to some sort of people...
having said that i dont deny the fact that she surely loves her baby!

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
14-08-2007
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me View Post
It takes two.... and if its his baby he SHOULD PAY!
Yes, or maybe use a condom next time?
Btw. I thought she was also interested in women..

14-08-2007
catch me if you can

From perezhilton.com:

Quote:
It’s getting ugly for Scary!
Eddie Murphy is threatening to file a lawsuit against former girlfriend and mother of his child Angel, Mel B, PerezHilton.com can exclusively reveal.
The Beverly Hills Cop has retained the services of pitbull litigator Marty Singer, in addition to his family law attorney, Scott Robinson.
Singer has put the Spice Girl and her attorney, Gloria Allred, on blast - sending them a threatening letter that said they would sue for defamation and extortion if the two of them did not stop spreading lies about Murphy.
“You have been engaging in a pattern of disseminating disparaging, negative and defamatory statements about Mr. Murphy, portraying him in a false and outrageous light in order to pressure Mr. Muprhy to capitulate to your highly unreasonable extortionate demands,” a source close to the situation reveals the letter said. “We demand that you immediately case and desist from this wrongful conduct.”
Singer claims that Mel B. and Allred have engaged in “a calculated effort to smear his reputation, thereby hoping to induce him to accede to outrageous extortionate demands if he wants you to stop your dissemination of negative statements,” the letter is said to have read.
What are those outrageous demands?
“On Ms. Brows’s behalf, Ms. Allred has demanded that my client not only pay very substantial child support, but that he also buy a $9 million house in Malibu and pay for all associated expenses for Ms. Brown to reside there for free for the next 18 years.”
Singer claims that before there was any test to establish paternity of Angel, Murphy offered to pay and did pay for Mel B.’s medical expenses.
Despite this, Allred has labeled Eddie in the press as a “deadbeat dad.”
On August 6th, Allred appeared on the TV show Showbiz Tonight and claimed that Murphy had not paid any expenses for the child.
“Perhaps recognizing that this was such a blatant lie, she then said that my client paid expenses, but did so only after Ms. Brown had filed a petition in court,” the letter to Mel and Gloria reportedly read, according to our source. “This, too, was false and highly derogatory, since my client offered such payment right away, long before any proceedings were filed.”
What’s worse, Singer alleged that on August 7th, Allred’s office told Murphy’s family law attorney, Scott Robinson, that if Eddie bought the $9 million house, everyone would “shut up.”
That is civil extortion, Singer claims, and it’s the foundation for their planned lawsuit if Gloria and Mel don’t hold off their attacks against Eddie.
Additionally, Murphy goes on to deny Mel B’s claim that the baby was planned.
“Mr. Murphy and Ms. Brown were romantically involved for a period of only a few months, during which they neither lived together nor made any plans to have a family together,” our source tells us the letter read. “Ms. Brown’s pregnancy was not planned by Mr. Muprhy and came as a surprise to him.”
Singer says Murphy has offered to pay reasonable child support, but that Mel and her lawyers are being unreasonable.
Oh, the dramz!!!!

V.I.P.

I guess Perezhilton's computer doesn't come with a spell check.

le rêve est réalité...
14-08-2007
V.I.P.

MelB messed up by getting married. If I were Eddie, there would be no way I would pay for her and Belafonte to live in a house fully subsidized by my child support payments...

le rêve est réalité...
14-08-2007
fashion insider

Eddie Murphy messed up by not being sterilized.

14-08-2007
V.I.P.

Eddie Murphy should've stuck with boys...

le rêve est réalité...
17-08-2007
windowshopping

Mel B
And have you read that the guy she's just married is a convicted woman-beater who battered the mother of his three-year-old daughter? Seems he has a string of other convictions for violence and even trying to tamper with his police records, too. Nice guy!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
married, mel