How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-06-2012
fashion insider

Oh no - I thought Ashton & Demi were on the way to a reconciliation...they should reconcile - non of them will get a "better" partner. I think they deserve each other.

25-06-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphe View Post
Nahh that's PR b*ll*cks.
PR for what, exactly? She has a movie coming out on Friday but this is completely separate. If you've read any of Mila's interviews you'd know she's a private, very down to earth person who doesn't attend most of the "it" events because she hasn't accepted she's a celebrity figure or let her "celebrity" factor dictate her life.

They're close friends that recently reunited thanks to Fox. He just got divorced, she's been single. This is the best potential story the tabloids have going for them currently.

Mila also did some radio interviews today where she talked about Ashton, saying they attended a friend's birthday party. It doesn't really confirm or deny anything.... i'll post later!

25-06-2012
scenester

Deep down I kinda wish this turns out to be not true, or that it really is just a casual thing that never becomes "official". I really like Mila and dislike Ashton - all those headlines about him cheating on Demi just keepcoming back to mind whenever I see pictures of them hanging out.

25-06-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post
You find Adam Levine talented?
Well, he can sing somewhat, can't he? And "She Will Be Loved" is my jam. Don't judge me.

Anyway, I'll just echo the rest of you guys. Love Mila, not a huge fan of Ashton. I don't follow him like that, but occasionally I'll see snippets of his interviews on Just Jared and he seems so douchey and full of himself. And of course there's the January Jones thing. I don't even like her, but I can't stand people who tell others not to follow their dreams, particularly if you're invested in that person intimately. But I don't know, maybe he was young and stupid. But if those cheating rumors were confirmed (don't know; like I said I don't follow him) then yeah. Run Mila! You deserve better!

25-06-2012
fashion insider

The radio interviews where Mila's put on the spot:

http://www2.kosi101.com/listen/mila-...h6s_Ko.twitter
http://947freshfm.cbslocal.com/2012/...r-and-kutcher/

Notice she doesn't turn it down by saying yes or no or offering really anything more. If anything, she's her usual smartass self by saying, 'uhh no, it was a birthday party!' Something's totally there, but like Scrantoncity, said, I doubt it's "official". They're just testing out the waters. I dislike Ashton for the same reason most of the world does. He gives off a douchebag air. Though I'm impressed by how he's honoring Mila's privacy in not hamming it up for the cameras, allowing her to go to the car first, etc. He must really like her. And for Mila, who doesn't hang out with ANY big name celebrities in her free time (she hangs with Emanuelle Chriqui of any celebs), to be risking her privacy and having paparazzi on her *** because she's seen with Ashton, she too must care a lot about him.

25-06-2012
fashion elite

Well they did grow up together. I think she was like, 14 when she started That 70's Show. She's told time and time again the story that she lied about her age to get on the show and was younger than the accepted age to work on it. So, one would hope that they care about/respect each other a lot and it's nice to see it so far.

26-06-2012
V.I.P.

^he was also her first kiss, if I remember correctly

26-06-2012
front row

Well, I gotta admit, I was a sucker for Jackie and Kelso on the 70s Show

26-06-2012
V.I.P.

if they are a couple then i am happy for them. they look good together. they match

26-06-2012
V.I.P.

i think she doesn't want to go all forward with it cus she's always been private about that kind of stuff and secondly it doesn't do you all too well to be put in connection with ashton. he has the rep of The Douche.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 26-06-2012 at 05:34 PM.

26-06-2012
front row

Well, the fact that they know each other for so long is a nice factor on this - if this is true. I don't know what to think yet, because Mila is SO private and Ashton is always on the spotlight, mostly for 'bad' stuff. But it's funny the way she always manages to make it look like it's 'just a friends thing', haha. She's awesome and she deserves someone as good as she is. But let's all agree that her choices aren't that good (I mean, Culkin?!?!).

Anyway, I can't deny I have a HUGE thing for Ashton since I can remember, so I'm kinda wanting to see where this all will go. And if it's really on, I'm already fangirl-ing over it, just saying.

26-06-2012
fashion elite

What's wrong with Macauley? Mila and he had a super long relationship - seemed like they kept outside of the media spotlight and if there were any conflicts they hid them completely. As someone born in the 80's I have a huge amount of affection for that kid, not that I know much about his personal life besides the fact that he has a hot, talented brother and his father seems like a d**khole....

28-06-2012
front row

^ Well, he had his problems and we all know that. I just think they were and odd couple no matter how long their relationship lasted. I'm sorry, it's just the way I see it and I don't expect nobody else to agree, I'm just saying what I think.

28-06-2012
fashion elite

^ No problem... I definitely have a soft spot for Mac

28-06-2012
Rebaptising my badness

All you guys saying she shouldn't be with Ashton because he's a douche - they're friends and probably have a lot in common (and even more so they must really care for each other), so that should make for an interesting relationship, to say the least. If the guy is good enough to be her friend, he should be good enough to be in a relationship with her.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ashton, dating, kunis, kutcher, mila