How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-08-2012
scenester

They're meant to be together.

09-08-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
I really don't like him so I hope she isn't with him as she can do so much better.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ditto.What's so good about him anyway,Mila can do so much better.

09-08-2012
tfs star

^I always tought he is not that far from Kelso And I also base my opinion only on the movies and Punk`d. They are cute couple, and obviously my opinion won`t matter, but I always liked Hyde much hotter and therefore he and Jackie were even nicer couple

Last edited by TommyGirl; 09-08-2012 at 09:18 AM.

09-08-2012
V.I.P.

^this! If only Hyde wasn't married or a scientologist lol. I oddly like them together, and I'm surprised this is so public given her 8 year relationship with Culkin was insanely private.

09-08-2012
V.I.P.

^well, she's a bigger star now than she was when she was dating Culkin, so she gets papped way more often nowadays and we get to see her in her private time

09-08-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
^well, she's a bigger star now than she was when she was dating Culkin, so she gets papped way more often nowadays and we get to see her in her private time
MTE. It's not all that different from when she dated Culkin. They were papped a lot and yet a lot of people didn't know about their relationship until they broke up since Mila didn't talk about it. She's getting papped just as often with Ashton than she did with Culkin but given their history, how attractive Ashton is, etc, it's getting more buzz.

Also, for the Ashton haters, I wouldn't consider myself a "lover", but you'd be surprised how your opinion can change by watching a few youtube interviews. He makes 700k per episode of TAAHM, is a producer and owns his own production team, has stock in various businesses, and is ahead in all things technology. I used to think he was a real life dbag Kelso, too, but he's very intelligent.

10-08-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by frieda View Post
Also, for the Ashton haters, I wouldn't consider myself a "lover", but you'd be surprised how your opinion can change by watching a few youtube interviews. He makes 700k per episode of TAAHM, is a producer and owns his own production team, has stock in various businesses, and is ahead in all things technology. I used to think he was a real life dbag Kelso, too, but he's very intelligent.
I kinda do consider myself a hater, and I never really got the impression that he was an airhead. He certainly seems industrious, but with a heavy fratty vibe.

Idk, I guess Mila, being friendly with him through the years, probably sees a different side to him than the public does. And well, it's her life, she knows what's best for her - I'll just resign myself and try to avoid pictures from them together from now on, lol.

18-08-2012
tfs star

I didn`t actually think Ashton was an idiot either, but more I meant their (Ashton/Kelso) similarities with girls/relationships and in relation to his own looks, somehow Ashton has always striked me as some kind of a playboy (for the lack of better word).

But yeah, the character of Kelso is a definition of an air-head, so I shouldn`t compare real-life Ashton and 70`s role Michael Kelso couldn`t ever have made up a way to make 700k for anything

16-01-2013
windowshopping

I think she's dating that guy from home alone, that's what I heard the last time I read about her.

16-01-2013
fashion elite

LOL, no. They broke up a couple of years ago. Mila's been dating Ashton for awhile.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ashton, dating, kunis, kutcher, mila