How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-06-2012
fashion insider

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher - are they dating?
Sound off on the brewing relationship between "KuKu". This is all following the Fox 25th anniversary That 70's Show "reunion" segment taped in March.

Mila was spotted taking Ashton's dad to LAX back in mid-March, followed by countless dinner outtings, 3-day out of town getaways, her on the back of his motorcycle, him returning days later from shooting Jobs out of town to visit her at her home, sleep overs.

Ashton has always said, "She's like a little sister to me." And recently Mila sounded off saying, "IT'S ABSURD. A friend is a friend."

Previously Ashton has been linked to or dated Brittany Murphy and Rihanna, and was married to Demi Moore for 6 years, ending in November 2011. Previously Mila has dated Macaulay Culkin for 8 years, ending in early 2010.

Last edited by frieda; 25-06-2012 at 12:55 AM.

25-06-2012
tfs star

Not that I know either of them, but correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Ashton Kutcher like a less talented Adam Levine basically? A confirmed douchebag?

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

Adam Levine is that singer guy, right?
You cant compare Ashton to that unknown singer guy.

25-06-2012
tfs star

Okay... That was just the first name that popped into my head. But Kutcher, from what I've read/heard/seen of him in interviews, does not seem like a very shall we say very likeable.

25-06-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Not that I know either of them, but correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Ashton Kutcher like a less talented Adam Levine basically? A confirmed douchebag?
You find Adam Levine talented?

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

Why would they so vehemently deny that they are dating? That's what I don't get; they are both single now, so it isn't like there is anyone standing in their way. But those dinner pics look like "date" pics.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

25-06-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
Why would they so vehemently deny that they are dating? That's what I don't get; they are both single now, so it isn't like there is anyone standing in their way. But those dinner pics look like "date" pics.
No word has been given by either since they've been going hard at hanging out. Mila's statement was given at CinemaCon, I believe following the sushi "date" that they attended with other friends in attendance, it was reported. Tabloid articles have run with "publicists did not comment" or such. IF things are still going on with them in say a few months, I'd expect a publicist or personal statement or acknowledgement somehow of them being together. This is definitely no PR romance.

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

Ugh I hope not. Ashton seems like such a douchebag, especially after January Jones revealed how he advised her to quit acting back when they were dating years ago. He just seems slimy.

25-06-2012
front row

Mila and Ashton played a couple when starred on That's 70s Show and they amazing chemistry together. I used to watch that show and I always thought they would make a cute couple. Mila has known Ashton for FOURTEEN years and I wouldn't be surprised if they started dating.

25-06-2012
fashion elite

I really don't like him so I hope she isn't with him as she can do so much better.
Posted via Mobile Device

25-06-2012
fashion insider

Nahh that's PR b*ll*cks.

25-06-2012
scenester

Quote:
Maybe it's a casual thing, that might not even be exclusive, so neither one would want to appear officially committed.
Posted via Mobile Device

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Wasn´t there a "scandal" surrounding Demi and Ashton´s divorce? maybe Ashton doesn´t want to look like a douche again, dating someone so soon...?

25-06-2012
fashion elite

I love Mila -- she's beautiful and seems soooo down-to-earth and cool. I actually don't have a problem with Ashton either. I also think he's beautiful And I used to watch That 70's Show religiously. A really funny movie is Just Married -- when he and Brittany Murphy were together, sadly, but it's an adorable film starring the two of them. I think Ashton is much more talented than people give him credit for -- Topher, Wilmer, and Ashton were fantastically hilarious on 70's, for example.

I wish the best for Mila, I think it's cute!

Ashton dated Rihanna?!

25-06-2012
V.I.P.

yeah, I think they're cute together, I like them

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ashton, dating, kunis, kutcher, mila