How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-03-2008
fashion icon

for the full judgment http://www.laineygossip.com/articled..._judgement.pdf

18-03-2008
V.I.P.

she is one of the most vile persons ive heard of and seen!
how obsessed she must be to not even care that she made the biggest fool of herself... and NO, gold digging is NOT cool!
i would be embarrassed to even ask for ONE penny.... what an absolute looser... 50 Million but no life... i hope she will learn one day!

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
18-03-2008
front row

What kind of a charitable person would say this :

"She's obviously meant to travel B class while her father travels A class"

Umm.....I don't know if she knows this but those children she worked with and the landmine charities she worked with - those people probably haven't even BEEN on a plane! And shes going into rants about how her daughter wont be able to fly first class!! That is just vile!

Plus I think McCartney will give his daughter everything when the time comes. He just doesn't want her manipulative mother to have it.

Last edited by Marnii; 18-03-2008 at 07:17 PM.
18-03-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnii View Post

"She's obviously meant to travel B class while her father travels A class"

Umm.....I don't know if she knows this but those children she worked with and the landmine charities she worked with - those people probably haven't even BEEN on a plane! And shes going into rants about how her daughter wont be able to fly first class!! That is just vile!

Plus I think McCartney will give his daughter everything when the time comes. He just doesn't want her manipulative mother to have it.
Right on. I was going to say she is not a charitable person at all. Cause a charitable person wouldn't demand that kind of money and make such a stink about it. I didn't know she charged for her public speeches either, I thought she spoke about her disability because she wanted to help other people but she was obviously just doing THAT for the money too. And what is REALLY sad is she is using her daughter as a pawn to get herself more money. Disgusting. I hope her daughter sees what kind of gold digger she is someday!

front row

I really can't feel that badly for Paul McCartney... he married a hot blonde with one good leg just as much as she married the rich old man. They're both morons, I think. He should have gotten a prenup, but a mega wealthy old man who's in it for the ya-ya's shouldn't be surprised when the ex-model ex-wife wants his money. I dunno.

18-03-2008
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by odelay View Post
he married a hot blonde with one good leg just as much as she married the rich old man.
I think Mills is hideous. I actually believed her at first when she said she wasn't a prostitute because I could not believe men would pay that much money for her.
Quote:
He should have gotten a prenup
AFAIK, prenups are not binding in the UK. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote:
Better question: what kind of charitable person would claim giving 80% of her money to charity and have no proof any donation whatsoever either in letters from charity or in tax return record.

18-03-2008
tfs star

that's fair. he screwed himself by not signing a pre-nup.

18-03-2008
Rebaptising my badness

Ok, now I see why people hate her (don't blame me, I couldn't care less about mr. McCartney and his private life) but I agree with those who say that they're both wrong. He wanted to prove to the world that he still had his mojo and she was a gold digger looking for a sugar daddy. Match made in heaven if it wasn't for one inexistent, therefore unsigned pre-nup.

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by odelay View Post
I really can't feel that badly for Paul McCartney... he married a hot blonde with one good leg just as much as she married the rich old man. They're both morons, I think. He should have gotten a prenup, but a mega wealthy old man who's in it for the ya-ya's shouldn't be surprised when the ex-model ex-wife wants his money. I dunno.
EXACTLY. I don't like her at all but serves him right for getting married without a pre-nup, especially considering he's worth hundreds of millions of dollars!

18-03-2008
V.I.P.

^ What's wrong with believing in love? He has only been married one other time and it was to the love of his life who didn't care a thing about his money. It's easy for a man who is grieving over his dead wife to be sweet talked by a "supposed" charity worker with a disability. He probably believed her and thought she was a genuine person. I personally would have gotten a pre nup but come on were talking about a hippie beetle here.

V.I.P.

^^

Do you mean a hippie beetle or a hippie beatle?

sources:www.flickr.com/photos/shockie/1043753793/
and www.bethanylaska.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1043753793_c4f98bae32.jpg (146.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg beatles1970hair.jpg (12.0 KB, 153 views)

le rêve est réalité...

Last edited by electricladyland; 19-03-2008 at 03:04 AM.
19-03-2008
fashion insider

I'm glad she got all this money, they are both adults, he married a young women against everyone's best advice and now he just wanted to cut her of his life like nothing happened. This is a divorce both parties are guilty of something.

I just hope this is over for good, the tasteless jokes about her leg are more than i can stand, it's the most boring love story ever, and they are both incredibly self centered. Good riddance.

19-03-2008
windowshopping

heather mills is gold digger
she want to prove world that she is good but she she is not
i am happy for paul mccartney

19-03-2008
doldrums

I don't feel sorry for Paul. 48.6 million for what? 4 years? not a bad deal

19-03-2008
V.I.P.

^Why should she get one red cent of his hard earned money? She didn't earn it, she didn't work for it, she barely contributed to it. If she was a respectable, charitable woman she wouldn't ask for any of it. Just makes me wonder if he did get a pre nup, would she have tried to break it and take him to court?
The only thing she did was have a child with him, which she probably did for the money too since she's making a big stink about their security and is using her daughter for that money. I doubt there are any threats against her or her daughter.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
$486m, awarded, mccartney, mills