Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10 - Page 36 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
01-03-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsamg View Post
Is Magdalena going insane? I used to be a big fan but wow, she is more annoying every day. I've never seen someone with such an inflated ego.
Exactly... I'm so tired of those "bitches here, bitches there" posts/stories...

01-03-2018
rising star

loollllll Magda cracks me up she is still the same way she was when 1st met her backstage at balmain ss09 .it's just now we have insta live/stories & all these apps ..but trust me she has always spoken like this ..

Last edited by Scouting Snapper; 01-03-2018 at 10:45 AM.
01-03-2018
fashion insider

Magda could post a picture of herself modelling Primark dungarees and people would hound her with "yaaaaaaaaaas betch slay my qween" comments so I'm not surprised she's going with it aha.

01-03-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
Another day, another scathing attack by a super on Kendall and Gigi. Someone should tell these women how bitter they sound when they say stuff like this.

Source: Dailymail.co.uk
I didn't find it scathing or bitter ... doesn't a tFSer post a variation on that, generally less polite, every day?

01-03-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
.... ... doesn't a tFSer post a variation on that, generally less polite, every day?
True, but a TFSer doesn't have a respested career and supermodel prestige that Paulina, and as such won't be quoted across various media outlets.

It's like going going around in circles with these women. The fashion landscape was different. You got a headstart based on your looks, contemporary models based on connections or followers. Boo hoo!

02-03-2018
fashion icon

Did Magdalena get dumped or something? I just checked her instagram, lol at the "so grateful" since she walked only one show... bless her heart.

Is she still selling her old stuff on ebay?

03-03-2018
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runabout View Post
I guess Jessica Hart's hatred towards Taylor Swift is on another level now...
I think it was just a thinly veiled publicity stunt. Jessica knows how to hussle, no working model that earns something of a profile in the media doesn't understand the power of throwing shade on social media. She's never reached 'supermodel' status like say Miranda or Gemma, but she's still one of the best known Aussie models.

03-03-2018
rising star

^Known for her social media fights for sure. Kinda like Chrissy Teigen.

backstage pass

^ And that one time at a party night where she provoked the hell out of the other models?

04-03-2018
backstage pass

It worked didn't it? She's in Page Six and on Elle.com now... If she had been shady towards someone more universally loved it would have been different, but the Kardashians made shading Taylor a thing long ago, so i don't think Jess is going to lose any work or sleep over it.

04-03-2018
V.I.P.

I feel like regarding the comparison of Jess with Chrissy that Chrissy makes it obvious in her delivery that when she's fighting with someone, or disagrees with something (which she is usually open about on social media), that it's nothing more than a joke to her which she wanted to share with her platform and play along with it so others can laugh with her. It comes across as very sarcastic, which is why the general consensus with her audience when she's going off on someone is "She's so funny, this is great". Meanwhile, even if the Jess post was nothing but sarcasm, it came across that she posted it to genuinely try to start something with Taylor and her fans, with no hints of sarcasm, and the "Swifties" obviously felt that same way (some still replying with snake and rat emojis on her photos.)

If she posted it for attention, then she definitely got exactly that. Those pictures are... everywhere... in the news... and not to be forgotten by those who saw it before she deleted it earlier. Congrats Jess Hope she's enjoying the continuous spam of emojis. (If she thought Taylor would respond, on the other hand... Swift has been very hush-hush recently. No surprise she didn't.)

Last edited by Armani; 04-03-2018 at 01:01 AM.
04-03-2018
rising star

The only Jessica i acknowledge is Stam .....Never had any time for this one..she is not relevant ..but i digress..

Last edited by Scouting Snapper; 04-03-2018 at 01:14 PM.
05-03-2018
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runabout View Post
^ And that one time at a party night where she provoked the hell out of the other models?
Ok Iíve gotta hear more about this. 😂

V.I.P.

^ Google her name + Natasha Poly.

13-03-2018
windowshopping

Does anyone know whatís up with Kendallís modeling career? I thought it was weird that she skipped the entirety of PFW this year. IMO the lip+cheek fillers she got ruined her face and now she looks plastic/trashy. Her face is really bloated now.

Maybe sheís just bored with modeling but I doubt any other model whoís managed to reach that level of prestigiousness and fame in their career would toss it away like that, but then again they havenít had their careers handed to them on a silver platter. I do feel for her on the anxiety issues. It would be difficult for another model who isnít a celeb kid to bounce back like Kendall probably could if she chooses to do so. Though I doubt that in the future she will ever be such a constant presence on the runways as she was a few years before - I think she peaked in that regard.

Last edited by domenica; 13-03-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, behavior, model, post, posting, read