Model Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] #10 - Page 47 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
1 Week Ago
backstage pass

At the end of the day Kim just got a woman released from prison... what has Adwoa done that's so important? I'm sorry but looking 'unconventionally' beautiful doesn't make you God.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

^ EXACTLY!

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsaddict View Post
At the end of the day Kim just got a woman released from prison... what has Adwoa done that's so important? I'm sorry but looking 'unconventionally' beautiful doesn't make you God.
If I could give you more karma I would.

17 Hours Ago
front row

Looks like Naomi Campbell is getting a lot of backlash from fans over her tribute post to XXXtentacion on Instagram.

I do find it really bizarre that she has activist written in her bio but then pays tribute to a guy who at only 20 years old had caused so much pain and injury on people ie his pregnant girlfriend and many others.

It's sad that a 20 year old was murdered, there's no doubt about that, but to portray him as some kind of hero is awful. He may have started to turn his life around but there's no doubt the guy was definitely a monster.

13 Hours Ago
V.I.P.

Vogue's continued obsession with laziest and probably most loathed Instagirl comes in the form some flimsy little article about her 'return' to the catwalk. At this stage I wish Kendall would just pull her weight and walk more shows, do more campaigns, shoot more covers. That way she could actually back up all the fawning she gets.

11 Hours Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiejbob View Post
Looks like Naomi Campbell is getting a lot of backlash from fans over her tribute post to XXXtentacion on Instagram.

I do find it really bizarre that she has activist written in her bio but then pays tribute to a guy who at only 20 years old had caused so much pain and injury on people ie his pregnant girlfriend and many others.

It's sad that a 20 year old was murdered, there's no doubt about that, but to portray him as some kind of hero is awful. He may have started to turn his life around but there's no doubt the guy was definitely a monster.
This tea is scalding hot...

Saw Yasmin and Vitto post, either on their story or on their profile, about him too. And Alanna Arrington, on Twitter. Also, Bella Hadid posted and deleted a broken heart emoji immediately after the news of his death.

(offtopic, but I feel like this needs to be shared)

In no way did I ever wish death upon him, nor would I ever wish death on anyone. But in no way would I ever justify his abuse, or disconnect his actions from his music, regardless of his death. Ever. (To those that don't know who XXXTentacion is, or what he did, read this article. the article includes graphic details of abuse, assault, and homophobia: http://www.miaminewtimes.com/music/t...acion-10410980)

That being said, this is the GoFundMe link to pay for X's ex-girlfriend's eye surgery that she needs after he assaulted her. She's past her goal, but states in her message that she also could use money towards her living condition and food. the gofundme includes a graphic photo of her eye after the hit: https://www.gofundme.com/2ubv19w

10 Minutes Ago
backstage pass

There's this one quote from a TV show "dying doesn't make someone a saint"
Usually when someone dies all the bad stuff about them is suddenly forgotten and everyone remembers the good about them. So I get people's reaction to this person's passing, but he seemed so awful that there's little good to remember. But like anyone doing something remotely artistic, if people like the person's stuff enough they'll ignore most of the bad stuff that person does.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #10, behavior, model, post, posting, read