How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-03-2010
front row

Model Behavior? [Read post #1 before posting] #3
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

These rules apply to this thread and will be strictly enforced (Formal warning/ban).

1. Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information which they may contribute to the discussions" provision.

2. Continual negative comments are not allowed.

3. tFS cannot be used to promote other forums. Doing so leads to warning/ban.

4. Off topic conversation is not allowed.

Thanks!

Seeing the news that Agyness Deyn will play Aphrodite in the remake of Clash of The Titans.

In the original it was explained that Medusa (played by Natalia Vodianova in this version) was a priestess in one of Aphrodite's temples, and when Medusa made love to someone in the temple, Aphrodite turned her into a monster as punishment.

So at least in this movie, Agyness may turn Natalia into a monster. If that wouldn't lead to some bickering between two different agencies..what would?

Last edited by MissMagAddict; 04-04-2010 at 03:39 PM.

30-03-2010
backstage pass

Agyness plays Aphrodite while Natalia is Medusa? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

31-03-2010
tfs star

Haha, that`s what I tought, too!

31-03-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verene View Post
Agyness plays Aphrodite while Natalia is Medusa? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
If you go by rumor, speculation, and such..probably not. In fact if you go by rumor, speculation, and all that happy horse ****..Agy should play Aphrodite, while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley should've been turned into a snake-woman by Aph.

...and for the latter, turning Agy to stone would've been too mercifull. "Rodusa" would've probably feinged calling a truce..and would've hugged the air right out of Agy.

31-03-2010
tfs star

oh my. this is really disgusting and terrible. i got terrified when i read the whole story.
i really feel sorry for the girls
im sorry, i just read it now.

i knew it! something's with terry, when i first saw his works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
RIE RAMUSSEN VS TERRY RICHARDSON

jezebel

Here is more...
http://jezebel.com/5495699/exclusive...n-photographer

Last edited by conspiracy08; 31-03-2010 at 08:48 AM.

31-03-2010
V.I.P.

^^ What is the whole deal behind Rosie and Agyness' 'rivalry'? I've heard Rosie say that they were friends, but then Agyness got famous and never talked to her again.

Oh! I found this:
Quote:
“Agyness was really sweet and we used to hang out all the time. But when she became big she dropped me. I tried being her friend and texted her repeatedly for six months but she never replied, so I just gave up."
She added: “Personally I think Agy’s look is a one-off season look but she has been so publicised and has such a big profile she’ll make it in the long term now. I wish her well.”
The Mirror

She seems really sweet about the whole thing.

31-03-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfinkova View Post
^^ What is the whole deal behind Rosie and Agyness' 'rivalry'? I've heard Rosie say that they were friends, but then Agyness got famous and never talked to her again.

Oh! I found this:

The Mirror

She seems really sweet about the whole thing.
Specifically, I was thinking about the speculation, rumor, and hearsay that Agy "jealously got Rosie kicked out of her Burberry Campaign". Though I take the whole thing with a grain of salt, and I'm sure two or more people could've given me two or more versions of how it happened if I cared to ask anyone.

01-04-2010
V.I.P.

^ Actually, pictures surfaced of Rosie with ****** and Christopher Bailey saw them, and ended her contract with Burberry to avoid bad publicity (e.g. Kate's *EDIT*scandal).

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 02-04-2010 at 03:59 PM.

01-04-2010
tfs star

That's supposedly what happened - although she was front row at the A/W '10 runway show next to an Olsen, and has been to a few of their parties/events, so she can't have fallen out with them completely.

01-04-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfinkova View Post
^ Actually, pictures surfaced of Rosie with ****** and Christopher Bailey saw them, and ended her contract with Burberry to avoid bad publicity (e.g. Kate's *EDIT* scandal).
Then the rumor mill took it..and said it was all an evil scheme by Agyness.

02-04-2010
windowshopping

I actually read that the whole conflict between them two is because Rosie got the Burberry campaign and kind of pushed Agy to the side, which then made them fall apart because Agy felt backstabbed or threatened, which she really shouldn't Rosie's *EDIT* stint quickly ended her Burberry run but it also pushed her internationally.

02-04-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonjus26 View Post
I actually read that the whole conflict between them two is because Rosie got the Burberry campaign and kind of pushed Agy to the side, which then made them fall apart because Agy felt backstabbed or threatened, which she really shouldn't Rosie's *EDIT* stint quickly ended her Burberry run but it also pushed her internationally.
Though it has all been swept under the rug, and was only a candidate for one of the greatest cat fights in fashion history..people still seem to want that to happen though.

*EDIT*

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 02-04-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Drug talk.

02-04-2010
fashion elite

I didn't even knew Rosie and Agyness were friends... Weird story...

02-04-2010
V.I.P.

Woah that terry richardson story is soooo sad

05-04-2010
tfs star

^Yeah, quite horrible. At first i only read about Rie Rasmussen`s verbal attack, but now I read also the Jezebel article. One could wonder how does he get away with all this behaviour, but in his position and with young girls... well, stranger things have happened. Now I´m not afraid to use such harsh word as disgusting of him. And all the editors etc, who still want him to work for them, despite that they know how he is, they have a responsibility, too.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #3, behavior, model, post, posting, read