How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-11-2011
tfs star

^It didn't look like such a big deal to me either. I'm sure Joan doesn't even remember that happening.

17-11-2011
trendsetter

No, I'm sure Joan ignored it. Abbey looked mad beyond f**k. The whole Candice pushing KK thing is nothing!

17-11-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
Definitely Doutzen! I'm so shocked at this.

From blindgossip
[CDAN] This up and coming B list actress really needs to go to rehab or lay off the booze and whatever else she is taking. Not even out of her teens, the actress is out of control. So out of control that a recent event she was overheard more than once calling this current (so not Heidi Klum) Victoria’s Secret model a n***er lover. Yep, she said it. Several people heard her say it and eventually the model found out and confronted our young actress at the event in front of about ten people and the actress denied saying any such thing. After the model told the actress to grow up, and walked away, the actress then made another snide comment about a/the child of the model and left the event.

EDIT: Rumored to be Chloe Moretz and Doutzen Kroes.
Whoever it was would have gotten the makeup slapped off her face if the wrong (right) girl overheard her...

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
No, I'm sure Joan ignored it. Abbey looked mad beyond f**k. The whole Candice pushing KK thing is nothing!
Candice pushing KK WAS nothing because there is a difference when you are on stage and one model is holding up the line and another model nudges her along, versus someone just charging through without regard to others and seemingly not saying "excuse me," "pardon me," "sorry" or whatever. It is crowded backstage and I am sure that models are used to being pushed and jostled. so it is not cause for the model who gets pushed to get all bent out of shape, but that does not mean that it is OK for another model to not practice common courtesy. I could see if she was rushing to get to the runway but the others seem too casual for that to be the case; if that is indicative of how Abbey gets from point A to point B then she needs to learn some manners, I am not saying that this makes her the Evil Queen of the Universe or anything, but that is not an OK way to go about things. I have seen Gisele and other models running backstage and saying "sorry," "excuse me" while doing it, so it can be done.

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

Anabela Belikova have a formspring account:
Quote:
Question: are there any bitchy girls in the modelling industry? what do you think of them?

a lots of. including me))
NastyBelikova responded yesterday
http://www.formspring.me/NastyBelikova

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

could Abbey Lee be any more cold?

18-11-2011
backstage pass

^ i see her smiling multiple times throughout that film tbh. sure not everyone is as bubbly as karlie, but to say she is cold doesn't seem to fit either.

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

^
yeah she smile a lil forced but she did.

18-11-2011
backstage pass

at about 55 seconds in she appears to be having a laugh with the people there, and her smile at the end seems genuine. i just personally don't see how that makes her cold. i would assume thats how most models behave in fittings when there aren't cameras around. but, thats just my perspective

19-11-2011
trendsetter

She looks mega adorable in that video. I don't see any bad things there.

19-11-2011
V.I.P.

I don't know about Abbey looking cold/not genuine in that video, but I do know that she looks legitimately awful. When her face pops up, it's like a National Geographic documentary.

19-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
I don't know about Abbey looking cold/not genuine in that video, but I do know that she looks legitimately awful. When her face pops up, it's like a National Geographic documentary.
aka cold and dead

when i meant cold i meant no life in her

19-11-2011
V.I.P.

^Then yes, I agree.

19-11-2011
windowshopping

"fei fei!!!"

20-11-2011
tfs star

that's actually one of the cutest videos i've seen of abbey. her laugh and smile reminds of the old abbey, and i still like her a lot, i just think that she lost a lot of her spirit lately when it comes to this profession. also, i don't think that bumping into joan thing was intentional, and i doubt joan noticed or cared.

it's weird (in a good way) to see abbey smile. it's like seeing a nice pair of legs on a chimp.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read