How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-12-2011
fashion elite

Olivia Thornton says Jacquelyn Jablonski is a bitch here.

30-12-2011
V.I.P.

^ Seems like she removed it

30-12-2011
fashion elite

Never heard anything bad from Jacquelyn, maybe that's why it was removed ... it was nothing concise... she doesn't gave me an arrogant attitude at all.

31-12-2011
fashion elite

She/her agency must read this thread. Basically someone anonymously told her she looked like Jacquelyn and she said something along the lines of "Thanks, I would take that as a compliment if she weren't such a bitch." Then afterwards she got this ask. But Olivia's blog is quite sarcastic and here she calls her a babe so who knows...

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Charlotte Free
If i quit modeling will you guys buy my music so i dont have to work at wal mart. it's been a year and its been the worst year of my life. I wish i could give my career to someone who would appreciate it more. I wish i made as much money making music, and i havnt even started yet. Am i crazy? What should i do
http://www.facebook.com/charlottefreeofficial

03-01-2012
fashion icon

^Gurrl you should shut up, take a bath and go to college.

03-01-2012
V.I.P.

Talk about fishing for compliments.

03-01-2012
tfs star

Imagine if Abbey Lee would come up with something similar.

Since Lady Gaga isn't afraid Charlotte she should continue with modeling or wherever she does, because Im not familiar with her modeling work.

04-01-2012
rising star

"THE designer of the Victoria's Secret Angels' wings may have moved on to creating spacesuits for NASA (really, we promise), but that hasn't stopped Ted Southern from reminiscing about the Victoria's Secret supermodels he loved - and those he didn't like so much - when he was designing for the lingerie label.
"Heidi is by far the best and easiest model to work with," Southern - who has also helped her create her spectacular Halloween costumes - said. "She's so animated and fun to be around. She's friendly to everyone."
And Gisele?
"She's really tough," he said. "She's always screaming, 'What the f--k is this?'"
[www.vogue.co.uk]

04-01-2012
tfs star

^ Been mentioned countless times. Gisele honestly has one of the best reputations; one rarely reads anything bad about her from professionals. I find that description to be rather exaggerated. Perhaps she was joking around and the guy got mad. But honestly with the designs at VS I wouldn't be surprised haha.

Just wanted to add that Gisele apparently doesn't like wearing wings; unlike Heidi who always wants to wear the biggest wings possible. Perhaps the wing makers took offense to that?

Last edited by Gabriel29; 04-01-2012 at 07:02 PM.

04-01-2012
V.I.P.

I think he´s the only one in the business who has something negative to say about her, either he´s lying cause of a personal problem with her or something or everybody else is...

04-01-2012
fashion icon

^ I so agree with you on that. Gisele is a diva but haven't really heard of any major diva attitude from her.

06-01-2012
fashion icon

I've been reading about Gisele for years, I thought she WAS a nightmare. Remember that GQ editorial where male models remarked that Gisele turns up late and then acts like a diva and all she talks about is her dog Vida.

The article was about male models and focused on Sean Dewet, can't remember if it was GQ or not.

06-01-2012
fashion elite

Am I the only one that think Georgina Stojiljkovic a little bit crazy? not in abad way at all...but she just look like a crazy old women in the show backstage...

06-01-2012
hors concours♛

I can count on 2 fingers the bad things people have said about Gisele, and that's what sticks in people's minds because unlike the good, they get 20 or more headlines. The plethora of good things I've read about her rarely get one mention.

I have not read one bad thing about her from editors,designers or photographers. Not to mention random sightings I find everyday on twitter saying how nice she was. I guess her success is self explanatory.

Last edited by michelabella; 06-01-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, #5, behavior, model, post, posting, read